Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. (596 Views)

Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land / Judah 1: World’s First Christian Airline Set To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is the first in a series of videos that will put forward historical facts, deep revelations and truths regarding our exceedingly exceptional and superior heritage as the original man and decendants of those who formed civilization.

Watch and share widely,, let others know.
🙏🏾 👍🏾

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evg01B-5Msg?si=9pJg_N8-RBbbHEbh
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
the earth is a holy ground...
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by bobestman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Eridu - the first city on earth built by those who came from above. It is the progenitor of the Kwa people of Sub-saharan Africa. It is the rnot of the word earth
Sumerian/Isuama/Sumer = Erde/Eridu
Germanic old English = Earthe
German = Erde

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
bobestman:
Eridu - the first city on earth built by those who came from above. It is the progenitor of the Kwa people of Sub-saharan Africa. It is the rnot of the word earth
Sumerian/Isuama/Sumer = Erde/Eridu
Germanic old English = Earthe
German = Erde

nice one
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
bobestman:
Genesis 4:17
Later, Cain had sexual relations with his wife.
She became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.
Cain founded a city and named it after his son Enoch.

Did the defiant Cain, come from above then?

donnie:
nice one
Huh! shocked shocked shocked
Nice one, to what exactly?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by bobestman(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
NNTR:

Hahaha you are just like one of those new pastors who just joined ministry and after learning one or two things they just want to teach everyone when they should be learning. You want to argue what you know nothing about Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
bobestman:
Hahaha you are just like one of those new pastors who just joined ministry and after learning one or two things they just want to teach everyone when they should be learning.
Hahaha, simply play and kick at the ball, and stop kicking at legs

bobestman:
You want to argue what you know nothing about Hehehe
Why couldnt you give your answer to: 'Did the defiant Cain, come from above then?' Hehehe

I dare you make an attempt and have yourself exposed

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by bobestman(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
NNTR:
Hahaha, simply play and kick at the ball, and stop kicking at legs

Why couldnt you give your answer to: 'Did the defiant Cain, come from above then?' Hehehe

I dare you make an attempt and have yourself exposed

You jumped into a post you don't understand and start calling out ppl you should be learning from. This is beyond you and even older than your bible that is why i am laughing. How many of your churcian friends did you see here? Guy go play ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2023
bobestman:
You jumped into a post you don't understand and start calling out ppl you should be learning from.
I've come to understand that you are incapable of stating if the defiant Cain, came from above, so you retort not to play and kick at the ball, but keep on kicking at other's legs

bobestman:
This is beyond you and even older than your bible that is why i am laughing.
What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes and think themselves so clever

bobestman:
How many of your churcian friends did you see here? Guy go play ...
I am reeling you rope, so you tie yourself up in knots with it. Go ahead, make my day nah. I dare you grow a pair and have yourself exposed from giving your answer to: 'Did the defiant Cain, come from above then?' Hehehe

How terrible, it will be for those and worse for you than 'churcian friends' BHI, et cetera, who are wise in their own opinion, think they are clever in their own sight and think they possess understanding!

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2023
NNTR:

Before you start reciting your many dogma, have you watched the video?

1 Like

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2023
bobestman:

You jumped into a post you don't understand and start calling out ppl you should be learning from. This is beyond you and even older than your bible that is why i am laughing. How many of your churcian friends did you see here? Guy go play ...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2023
NNTR:
I've come to understand that you are incapable of stating if the defiant Cain, came from above, so you retort not to play and kick at the ball, but keep on kicking at other's legs

What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes and think themselves so clever

I am reeling you rope, so you tie yourself up in knots with it. Go ahead, make my day nah. I dare you grow a pair and have yourself exposed from giving your answer to: 'Did the defiant Cain, come from above then?' Hehehe

How terrible, it will be for those and worse for you than 'churcian friends' BHI, et cetera, who are wise in their own opinion, think they are clever in their own sight and think they possess understanding!

Who is Cain? From which story? The one where you were asked not to eat the tree of knowledge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by bobestman(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
donnie:

Who is Cain? From which story? The one where you were asked not to eat the tree of knowledge?

I avoided him cos i percieved he has no knowledge on what he wants to argue. I don't have time to waste
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2023
donnie:
Who is Cain?
1. Who do you think Cain is
2. How did Cain come about? Elaborate how with some context
3. Where did Cain come front?
4. What inexhaustibly does Cain mean?
5. Who was Cain's biological father?

donnie:
From which story?
2 Thessalonians 2:9
9The coming of the [Antichrist, the lawless] one is through the activity of Satan, [attended]
with great power [all kinds of counterfeit miracles] and [deceptive] signs and false wonders [all of them lies],
10and by unlimited seduction to evil and with all the deception of wickedness for those who are perishing,
because they did not welcome the love of the truth [of the gospel]
so as to be saved [they were spiritually blind, and rejected the truth that would have saved them].
11Because of this God will send upon them a misleading influence, [an activity of error and deception] so they will believe the lie,
12in order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe the truth [about their sin,
and the need for salvation through Christ], but instead took pleasure in unrighteousness

You tell me from which story please
Also tell what your alternative version is. Its origin and whats its based on

donnie:
The one where you were asked not to eat the tree of knowledge?
What is wrong in asked not eat the tree of knowledge aka TKGE then (i.e. Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil)?

NNTR:

donnie:
Before you start reciting your many dogma,
Instead of evading the question, kindly give your answer to the Did the defiant Cain, come from above then? question please

donnie:
have you watched the video?
Yes, wasted my precious and extremely important time watching a video that has zero value

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2023
bobestman:
I avoided him cos i percieved he has no knowledge on what he wants to argue.
Where there's comment made such as this here, there is no true knowledge, as the greatest enemy of knowledge, is not ignorance, but its the illusion of knowledge you possess

You seem to be the only one who isnt aware that I dont do argue, plainly because the best way to show that your and donnie sticks are crooked is not to argue about hem or to spend time denouncing them, but to simply lay my straight sticks alongside your twisted and crooked ones, and the work to a certain degree is done for me

bobestman:
I don't have time to waste
A candle loses nothing lighting another candle

A little knowledge shared, is worth infinitely much more than knowledge that is idle

Knowledge, simply is just like money. To be of value, it must circulate. In circulating it can increase in quantity, and hopefully in value
Knowledge shared = Knowledge2

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
NNTR:

You seem to be the only one who isnt aware that I dont do argue, plainly because the best way to show that your and donnie sticks are crooked is not to argue about hem or to spend time denouncing them, but to simply lay my straight sticks alongside your twisted and crooked ones, and the work to a certain degree is done for me

I too am not aware. You're obviously here to argue. If not, why cast aspersions?
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
donnie:
I too am not aware.
Welcome to the 'Not aware' club

donnie:
You're obviously here to argue.
You obviously not here to have a dialogue and conversation. Trusting in water, when even a crooked stick in it, turns into a straight stick

donnie:
If not, why cast aspersions?
Cast aspersions?
Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind
You're not alone in this, as if posters cant answers questions without being defensive, then they are hiding more than answers

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2023
NNTR:
Welcome to the 'Not aware' club

You obviously not here to have a dialogue and conversation. Trusting in water, when even a crooked stick in it, turns into a straight stick

Cast aspersions?
You're not alone in this, as if posters cant answers questions without being defensive, then they are hiding more than answers

Trusting in water? You're so full of idolatry. You cannot reason with Elemi. I know you're not aware, that what we had covering the earth "in the beginning" was flood water. Correct accurate translation does not say "the Spirit moved over..."
It was that water of judgement that covered the earth in the beginning, before your bible creation story. And there is just one global deluge which historians, archeologists and anthropologists refer to.

That is for you to use like 10 years to fathom. You came with fake stories, fake identity and think you stand a chance?
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2023
NNTR:
Trusting in water, when even a crooked stick in it, turns into a straight stick

Your answers to the above easy, direct, simple, harmless, innocent and straightforward questions please

donnie:
Trusting in water?
Yeah, a simile or even metaphorically speaking

donnie:
You're so full of idolatry.
Smh at your fallacy

donnie:
You cannot reason with Elemi.
I like posters just like you, because you're a right good laugh

donnie:
I know you're not aware,
You know absolutely zilch

donnie:
that what we had covering the earth "in the beginning" was flood water. Correct accurate translation does not say "the Spirit moved over..."
You've gone barmy, what has all this crapola you've spewed out here have to do with me or do with the questions, I asked you that you keep dodging, hiding and running away from and not giving incontrovertible and factual answers to?

donnie:
It was that water of judgement that covered the earth in the beginning, before your bible creation story.
1. So your version of creation story then is what?
2. For what purpose is the water of judgement?
3. What for the water of judgement?
4. Why the water of judgement?
5. Do you at all and/or under any circumstance reference the bible in part or in whole then?

donnie:
And there is just one global deluge which historians, archeologists and anthropologists refer to.
How many times did this 'global deluge' occur?

donnie:
That is for you to use like 10 years to fathom.
Bad pride, a spiritual cancer, with it comes many curses, is the deadly sin of false superiority that reeks of conceit, arrogance and ignorance.
Puffed up with a false superiority, conceit, arrogance and ignorance is Elemi's 'gifts' for little men.

donnie:
You came with fake stories, fake identity and think you stand a chance?
Please show me which, where, when and what 'fake stories, fake identity' I came with

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Siberia01:
grin Have been following alot of African activists on twitter..
They are one of the most dumbest group of people have encountered..

Most of them claim...
Africa's problems are caused by the white men...
They type all this using the white man 's technology
and they live in the wicked pale men's lands...

Please honest Nigerians
Is the British still responsible for this?
Even after 60 years of independence

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2023
NNTR:

mumu Siberia01 and NNTR think technology came from white man... Just like they were taught that white Greeks brought civilization. grin
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by Siberia01(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2023
donnie:

mumu Siberia01 and NNTR think technology came from white man... Just like they were taught that white Greeks brought civilization. grin
don't ever mention me again...
Yes Technology came from Africa so rest...
Till today you can't elect credible leaders
Technology indeed

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Siberia01:
Technology indeed

It took years of destruction of our civilization and the continued promotion of eurocentrism by sellouts like you to achieve that.
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2023
donnie:
Smh

Siberia01:
Technology indeed
Word. Purest.
High pitch bitter truth

donnie:
It took years of destruction of our civilization and the continued promotion of eurocentrism by sellouts like you to achieve that.
You can't change the stripes of a leopard.
How typical to advance a feeble and lame excuse.
Quick to play the blame game and continuing to play the victim.

Blaming others is nothing more than excusing yourself. Smh. Blaming and criticizing others, is a lazy person's way of avoiding certain truths about themselves.

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
NNTR:

Blaming others is nothing more than excusing yourself. Smh. Blaming and criticizing others, is a lazy person's way of avoiding certain truths about themselves.

It is stupidity to keep kissing your slave masters ass so as to appear learned. You don't know who you are bringing all those foolish quotes to. Where I live, I'm known for starting new things, new types of products etc.
Stating facts is not the same as making excuses. Denying your identity is not the same as progressiveness, it's slave mentality.
Where did I blame white man? And for what exactly? How can I blame them for fighting for survival at the expense of black kings who have chosen to remain idiots?
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by NNTR: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
donnie:
It is stupidity to keep kissing your slave masters ass so as to appear learned.
What a dumb and intelligence poverty comment to type

donnie:
You don't know who you are bringing all those foolish quotes to.
To who else, if not the world infamous donnie

donnie:
Where I live, I'm known for starting new things, new types of products etc.
Provide evidence of the patents you took out for the so called 'starting new things, new types of products etc'

donnie:
Stating facts is not the same as making excuses. Denying your identity is not the same as progressiveness, it's slave mentality.
Donald, listen to yourself nah

donnie:
Where did I blame white man?
KK, so the white man is absolved of any purported blame then

donnie:
And for what exactly?
You tell me

donnie:
How can I blame them for fighting for survival at the expense black kings who have chosen to remain idiots?
Instead of talking from both sides of the mouth, just already, please suck it up, put up and shut the foxtrot, uniform, charlie, kilo up

Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by Rayve123: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Donnie, is there anyway I can get in contact with you? I’m 20 years old located in the U.S I tried contacting you on twitter but it seems you don’t be there on much , I don’t consider myself African American because that’s the the name the oppressor gave us. I been on a mission to find out about my true being and about my GOD and I need your help! I feel like I can learn a lot from you I found you because I was doing research and I came across this sight where you were stating where the KJV came from. Everything you talk about is true!!! But most black people have been doctrine and lied to they whole lives to believe everything the devil want them to believe aka “the white man” My number is 727-873-9585
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rayve123:
Donnie, is there anyway I can get in contact with you? I’m 20 years old located in the U.S I tried contacting you on twitter but it seems you don’t be there on much , I don’t consider myself African American because that’s the the name the oppressor gave us. I been on a mission to find out about my true being and about my GOD and I need your help! I feel like I can learn a lot from you I found you because I was doing research and I came across this sight where you were stating where the KJV came from. Everything you talk about is true!!! But most black people have been doctrine and lied to they whole lives to believe everything the devil want them to believe aka “the white man” My number is 727-873-9585

Send email. awakeoisraelbantu@gmail.com
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by Zaheertyler(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Eridu was the first civilized city
Funny how they had names like inanna,dimuzi
Judah is a bloodline or race
Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by donnie(m): 12:04am On Feb 19
Zaheertyler:
Eridu was the first civilized city
Funny how they had names like inanna,dimuzi
Judah is a bloodline or race

You'll find many West Africa/ Bantu names, words, and ideas in the sumerian writings. Even names of cities,

(1) (Reply)

Video evidence of Ajoke First Day In SCOAN dropped outside the Church (vid) / Recommend A Gospel Music For Cfaithradio.com / Do You Care For People With Disability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.