Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer (38278 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by icansimi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
A 14-year-old girl identified as Joy Afekafe has been apprehended over her involvement in the murder of Dr Fumilola Adefolalu, who was a lecturer with the Department of Biochemistry, School of Life Sciences of the Federal University of Technology, Minna on Saturday, October 28.

Joy, who confessed to the crime while being paraded at the Bosso Police Station in Minna, Niger state, said that she had gone to the house to confront and beat up the late lecturer for sending her packing.

According to Joy, she had gone to the deceased residence with two of her classmates whom she identified as Walex and Smart, adding that while beating her, it was discovered that the lecturer would report them when she was left alone which was why they decided to kill her.

The suspect who is an SS 2 Student of Day Secondary School, Gidan Kuka, said that Smart and Walex first hit the deceased with a stool before stabbing the deceased with knives repeatedly and leaving her dead.

She stated: “It was Walex who said that she would recognize us if we left her alive, so they started stabbing her with the knife we brought, I then struggled with the knife with them which made Smart enter her kitchen and take a knife there and they continued stabbing her.

“They stabbed her in her stomach, her hands, her legs and she was just shouting Jesus, Jesus. After all that, they took her phone and laptop and her car battery before we left the house in the motorcycle we came in.”

Joy said she had been living with the deceased for three weeks, adding that the deceased who was supposed to sponsor her education sent her packing because she could no longer bear her misdeeds.

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Abiodun Wasiu while parading the suspect, said that the police are on the trail of Joy’s friends, Walex and Smart, saying that the investigation is ongoing as the case is being transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) for further investigation and prosecution.

https://thenationonlineng.net/14-year-old-girl-arrested-over-murder-of-fut-minna-lecturer/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by richeeyo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
That's why me no dey follow this generation small girl dey play oo, very dangerous set
They would actually make advance towards u

217 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
To help people now is scary because it will leads to something else, the poor woman only crime now was helping the evil lass from a village retard to a city maids.
Your misconduct made her to laid off your services then your own ways of expressing anger was to invite some hooligans to help you unleashed and executed the long awaited mindset.

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
richeeyo:
That's why me no dey follow this generation small girl dey play oo, very dangerous set
They would actually make advance towards u

Like you know bro, at a juvenile and tendered age but shallow minded, avoid them randomly at will.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Shalommy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chaii... This is terrible! shocked shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by neatideas: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
May the Lord comfort the family of the deceased. 3 of them should spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Uniquewise: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
icansimi:
A 14-year-old girl identified as Joy Afekafe has been apprehended over her involvement in the murder of Dr Fumilola Adefolalu, who was a lecturer with the Department of Biochemistry, School of Life Sciences of the Federal University of Technology, Minna on Saturday, October 28.

https://thenationonlineng.net/14-year-old-girl-arrested-over-murder-of-fut-minna-lecturer/

Innocent looking, yet her heart is as black as the night. I doubt she even understand the enormity of her crime.

Maximum age-appropriate punishment is in order, lobatan embarassed

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by xband: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
I knew it was the house girl.

The other day, it was one house girl that stabbed a grand mother brutally at the side of her adornment.

We need to be careful the kind of house help will leave our parents with...

Edited: For those of you wondering how her face looks like, attached below is a photo of her face. You don't censor the face of a criminal who is found guilty of a crime.

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Neddstark: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Too many cases of helps killing their hosts. As in fucking too many cases. People should make an effort towards making things right for their parents. I know of a 75year old landlady with 5 children. All of them abroad and they left her mother in care of one young Togolese housemaid that can japa anytime.
I hope one of you is reading this. Get a good reliable person to be checking up on your parents, sometimes visit home and see how things are for your parents. The relatives of this lecturer must have thought she's perfectly okay. And she being alone all the time made her en easy target. May God keep protecting us and our loved ones.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Harddiskng(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Why do we make it harder and harder to render help to others.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by AfroBeatDiary: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Before I got married, I told my then fiancee that no stranger will live with us in form of house help or house girl.

Someone cannot even send a supposed house girl packing due to her multiple misdeed, can you imagine.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by AfroBeatDiary: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
xband:

The other day, it was one house girl that stabbed a grand mother brutally at the side of her adornment.

Edited: For those of you wondering how her face looks like, attached below is a photo of her face. You don't censor the face of a criminal who is found guilty of a crime.

The prison warders call girls like this fresh meat, she will first serve like 4 yrs in juvenile correction home before being transferred to a federal correctional wing where she will be defiled at will and against will, she signed her death warrant alive.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by xband: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:

The prison warders call girls like this fresh meat, she will first serve like 4 yrs in juvenile correction home before being transferred to a federal correctional wing where she will be defiled at will and against will, she signed her death warrant alive.

You sure say them Smart and Walex the other two suspect on the run, never defile the girl for inside her late Madam house?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by donproject2(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
If you see some rich people who don't allow family or strangers get close to them, e get why.

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by kokoA(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
What these children take these days is tomuch for their brains to handle. I never knew what a beer parlor or night club looked like till I was in my second year in the university, these days you walk up into any small garden, night clubs, etc and you find kids less than 16years smoking, drinking, partying and videoing themselves and I begin to wonder what kind of parents these one have.

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by robosky02(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Na waooo
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by bigdammyj: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Noted.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by wunmi590(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2023

God help us

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
She definitely has a hand in her death or someone close to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by jimcaddy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
To have the mind of killing a fellow human being is just disgusting. Like I can't even stomach seeing a dead body, talkless of now killing the person. Honestly those who kill people have guts oh. Like how do you think you can kill someone and get away with it? Shouldn't that thought be on your mind? Honestly we Nigerians have got ballzz.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by CoronaVirusPro: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
God did not create all on Earth.

The devil was also manufacturing his own kinds same time God was doing. It just happens that, it was not documented.

How do you explain that a normal 14 year old girl would be able to stab someone multiple times? That's not an image of God!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
She may be a criminal, but she's still a minor and deserves to have her identity hidden.
xband:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2023

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by muyico(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
End times generation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by GboyegaD(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ah! Indeed, this na "End Time Things!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by obiekunie01: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
You see those 'sad boys' tht were deported from Cyprus ba?

THAT PASTOR SHOULD WATCH HIS BACK CAUSE THOSE BOYS ARE FULL OF BILE, WICKEDNESS AND EVIL - ESPECIALLY THAT FAIR ONE!

It may not happen now but it will definitely happen - probably 3 years from now.

THAT PASTOR SHOULD DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM THOSE GUYS! IN FACT, HE SHOULD PAY OUR POLICE TO INVITE THEM AND MAKE THEM REALIZE THAT FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PASTOR, THEY WILL BE IN FOR IT!

30 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Odogwujayy: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Omohh things dey happen oh. Crazy Crazy things 😟

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by ShangTsung000: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
I talk am say that maid weu she dismiss dey questionable.

Where's that stupid Jennyclay? You won't have anything to say now right? Dog eat dog. Ode!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by delpee(f): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
So difficult to help people now. Bringing a stranger to the home is like signing a death warrant for oneself.

Shocking that a 14 year old could do this.

May the Dr's soul rest in peace.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Think9ja(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Singing We (Nigerians) are who we are 1960, today and forever more . What we say is what we do.

We never change, we'll never change, we are evil till the end. Evil people I hail una oo. I hail unahhhhhh'

We're too to evil to be saved,
We're too corrupt to be trusted, we've proven ourselves to the world, and they've come to realise that we're too evil to be saved. 2X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer by Dsimmer: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Baye's fellow toxic idiot without accountability! Her fellow dumb toxic idiots would say she's young, even at 23yrs old!

Meanwhile, the toxic girl and her accomplices should be sentenced!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge / Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.