Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Is The Average Age For Grey Hair To Start Appearing? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Average Age For Grey Hair To Start Appearing? (330 Views)

The Best Age For Women To Have A Baby REVEALED / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Age For Grey Hair To Start Appearing? by akinsmail51: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Recently, I can perceive a strain of gray hair sprouting up in my hair.

At a time I am happy with the shininess emanating from my black hair.

I love it black. Black stands for power, elegance, sophistication, formality and mystery.

Can this be premature grey hair or stress-induce gray hair?

What is the average age for grey hair to start appearing?

Re: What Is The Average Age For Grey Hair To Start Appearing? by osmosis101(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
I started observing grey at 25

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Age For Grey Hair To Start Appearing? by ahnie: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
You're kidding right?
osmosis101:
I started observing grey at 25

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Age For Grey Hair To Start Appearing? by Rootprof(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mine was observed when I was 32 years

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Age For Grey Hair To Start Appearing? by osmosis101(m): 12:32am On Nov 02, 2023
ahnie:
You're kidding right?

Grey hair dey my middle head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join Multistream With Any Of These Packages And Earn Every Friday / That's The Same Split They've Been On / Difficult Brown Leafy Carbohydrates Like Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.