Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Some Days Are For Poetry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Some Days Are For Poetry (126 Views)

The Atukwei Okai African Prize For Poetry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Days Are For Poetry by Poetree1x: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
SOME DAYS ARE FOR POETRY
Some days are for poetry

The words come together like ants to a chunk of cheese

Like soldiers on parade the infantry swings in perfect trajectory into the conscious of my mind, into the path of my pen

Bleeding assiduously

My head is an exclusive access cinema

To the exotic pageantry of imageries

Showing picture perfect

The images flood my eyes to tears

Pictures with passion in perfect parade

Wearing fitting emotions show in slow motion

Pictures and words dress to match

Like beads to the African skin

The lines fall on paper and stand in line in perfect precision

Each drop of ink birthing new life

Whole and complete

And self sustained

Sometimes,

It's a ceaseless flow in verbosity

Splattering words like an uncouth mouth whose tank is full of filth

Sometimes

They come as brothers in arms

With a magnet the earth's magnetic field ends with envy
Re: Some Days Are For Poetry by Ford01: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Some days are for poetry, those moments when words become the vessel of our emotions and dreams. They transport us to a realm where the ordinary is transformed into the extraordinary. The gentle rhythm of verses, like whispers from the soul, beckons us to reflect and find beauty in the simplest of things. In these moments, we discover the enchantment of life's mysteries. If you seek to capture the magic of such days, visit https://magicalkatrina.com/shop/mysterious-envelope-photo-prediction-bundle. Embrace the power of words and images to unlock your creativity and embark on a poetic journey of your own.

(1) (Reply)

Voip Termination Wholesale - Mobility And Flexibility For The Modern Business / Book Writing Service - Get A Ghost Writer To Write Your Book / When Game Goes Wrong (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.