Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,989 members, 7,848,978 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Need A Faithful Person For Business. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need A Faithful Person For Business. (440 Views)

Mother And Daughters Told 'too Big' For Business Class / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business / How To Get To Togo From Lagos By Road For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Faithful Person For Business. by Tohsynetita1: 4:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Since some years ago, the rate at which Nigerians leave "japa" the country is skyrocketing in a means of finding better life for themselves and Family.
This is an avenue for business oriented people to key into this opportunity. It's an opportunity better the demand for Nigeria foods has increased overtime due to that reason.

Now my request is:

I need a faithful Nigerian/s living in anywhere overseas for business. The business is "sale of Nigeria foods"
Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Since some years ago, the rate at which Nigerians leave "japa" the country is skyrocketing in a means of finding better life for themselves and Family.
This is an avenue for business oriented people to key into this opportunity. It's an opportunity better the demand for Nigeria foods has increased overtime due to that reason.

Now my request is:

I need a faithful Nigerian/s living in anywhere overseas for business. The business is "sale of Nigeria foods"

Thot u wanted to japa and need a faithful person in Nigeria to hand over your biz[sup][/sup] kiss
Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by Tohsynetita1: 4:29am On Nov 01, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Thot u wanted to japa and need a faithful person in Nigeria to hand over your biz[sup][/sup] kiss
no, I am looking for a partner that will be helping me distribute Nigeria food to store/ individual over there.
Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by Blake755: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2023
Do you need someone to export foodstuffs for you
Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by Tohsynetita1: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Blake755:
Do you need someone to export foodstuffs for you
no, I need someone to sell the foods there or link with buyers or buys it there.
Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
This guy again. You clearly dont know how business works. How do you measure faithfulness? The people you are seeking for partnership have higher purchasing power than you. They can send their relatives to source the goods themselves why do they need you? 🤣🤣

Best thing is to find a way to japa yourself and coordinate it yourself from here. The African store’s brand stuff like garri, yam flour, beans etc which they source directly from the farms mostly and eliminate middlemen cos they want to maximize profit.see below from one of the African stores i buy from.

Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by Tohsynetita1: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
if you can't help, just leave my thread, Those that could we do, After all, their is a friend in Chicago that have done that for me. I can even supply you these products at 5 USD per kg. Because you can't help, that doesn't mean you should rubbish someone's post. A business starts from idea and trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by Tohsynetita1: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
if you can't help, just leave my thread, Those that could we do, After all, their is a friend in Chicago that have done that for me. I can even supply you these products at 5 USD per kg. Because you can't help, that doesn't mean you should rubbish someone's post. A business starts from idea and trial.
What you might not know is majority of these stores need new food stuffs and variety. Some foods aren't really common among those Nigerian Food there. It is rare to see egbo maize, powder fufu, etc. Whereas their is patronage for it.
Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by Natural2Heal: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
What you might not know is majority of these stores need new food stuffs and variety. Some foods aren't really common among those Nigerian Food there. It is rare to see egbo maize, powder fufu, etc. Whereas their is patronage for it.

Be polite and don't be too aggressive in passing your message.
Re: Need A Faithful Person For Business. by Gerrard59(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Now my request is:

Do you have a company already? Fully registered with CAC and all? The best is to do it yourself with your money and seek investments/partnerships when the business has grown. At this point, you start attending events and exhibitions to promote your goods. Yes, you do need someone or persons residing as citizens (to ensure stability) in those countries to smoothen things. But ultimately, you need to get your hands dirty by actually running a company. No one random person aboard will partner with a random human online being without you having run things yourself.

See Affiong Williams: https://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/feeding-the-nigerian-diaspora-in-america-a-prime-agribusiness-opportunity/166609/ and also Ayoola Foods. Obviously, they are bigger than you, but they started small. This thing na long game stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Green Africa Airlines And The Annoying Bottle Water They Serve In Their Lights / Transportation Fare From LAGOS To Oye Ekiti / Thousands Evacuated As Powerful Typhoon Hits Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.