Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,705 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos (18739 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by press9jatv: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2023
Nigerians should be very careful in dealing with strangers especially when you want to get a house help . Donโ€™t put yourself into problems oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by YorubaPrince: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Majority of Nigerians are like that. Very ungrateful and outright liars! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by Obviouslyblunt: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2023
Never heard of her
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by Taiwojon(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Exodus 20:16
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

God is against scamming your neighbors be it friend or foes either emotionally or mentality

Live peaceably with all men.
The truth is that

This commandments cannot be achieve outside Jesus Christ.
That is why Christ dies for sinful men like me and you.

So brothers and sister, repent from your sins and give your life to Jesus
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by spencekat(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2023
gift2xl:
Has she not scam person before.
And so?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by Addme: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2023
gift2xl:
Has she not scam person before.
Does that justify the house help defrauding her on health ground? Most people don't even know what they use their mouth and actions to cause into their life.
Meanwhile,do you have any evidence against her that she has cheated before?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by dkidd: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2023
sulakishop:
Make up Is a scam. Abeg the pictures na the same person?
I think say na only me confuse oo ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by lesbiconverter: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Wicked people turn good people wicked

Just like the uncle of one of my students that blamed me for his nephew's clumsiness which resulted in damage to my laptop screen. Instead of him to even try apologise and let me know he can only afford half of the cost. He was trying to pin the blame on me saying I shouldn't have allowed him into the computer room.

I simply agreed and he paid but unknown to him the amount I quoted as the half is actually the amount for the cost of the screen, workmanship and transport fare. grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by MadamExcellency: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2023
press9jatv:
Nigerians should be very careful in dealing with strangers especially when you want to get a house help . Donโ€™t put yourself into problems oooo

Who is a stranger? You think house help no get family?

How many of them pay house help minimum wage after working 60 sec, 60 minutes 24 hours of 365 days?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2023
You have been saved. Thank your star that the house help did not use soapto baff before present the format
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by IbileIfe: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2023
Is one photo and the video not enough?
Every opportunity to seek public attention is news to attention whores.

Is modeling part of the allegation of her one sided story?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by press9jatv: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Who is a stranger? You think house help no get family?

How many of them pay house help minimum wage after working 60 sec, 60 minutes 24 hours of 365 days?
tell me why most of them engaged in stealing and scamming innocent people?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
No sympathy for her. Stop having live in strangers!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by gift2xl: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Addme:

Does that justify the house help defrauding her on health ground? Most people don't even know what they use their mouth and actions to cause into their life.
Meanwhile,do you have any evidence against her that she has cheated before?

Am not saying defrauding someone is ideal, am of the option that she might be reaping what she sowed.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by gift2xl: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
spencekat:
And so?

Most people what you see them going through, is what they've done to someone before.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by meobizy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lilian Afegbai
I come dey wonder which Yoruba woman na Lilly Afe. Wahala for who no know road.

Everybody in Nigeria is a scammer now. Hold on to your money tightly to avoid stories.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by marvelck: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chei, this is the best time to be a lady... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just look at all these fine fine quality sneakers for girls...

Price: N15k.

Size 38-42 available

But it can be delivered to you wherever you are

To place your order, contact Peace on 09075090513

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by BennyDGreat: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
leisuretym:
Otedola house maids go don buy house for Lagos, house maid get levels, look at men on suits providing security for one man, driving him around Lagos, carrying his briefcase , all of them are maid, maid get class. This one still dey poor ni, that's why she's crying over 100k

There's a driver of a popular figure that's so rich you can never know he's a driver.
Has his own house. One time was driving a vehicle made the previous year, taking his family on vacation. There are levels truly.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by teewhyhomes: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by Obascoetubi: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Before you cheat others , just know that this people work hard for their money.. acting or Olosho no easy, it takes mind and courage

How will she help others who geniunely need help

If you want to hire a Domestic staff

1: Let them fill a BioData form

2: take them to a close police State Command or police station and submit their details (finger prints, pictures, physical statistics like height, weight and complexion)

3: make sure they have a guarantor

4: Solar CCTV are cheap and are easily hidden, install them for 45k with a memory card

which solar CCTV is that?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
undecided

Na wow ooO! Everything now dem go carry come social media.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos by Litmus: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Importance of record keeping. References and GDPR's are useless without records. Don't hire people without refences or records and later complain about the character of "Nigerians" when your employee goes psycho on your ass. Nigerians are not your problem in cases like this, you and the culprit are to blame for differing reasons.

If the next employer of this HouseHelp had access to the record of his/her misdeed outlined in this topic the employer wouldn't employ him or her. Nobody would unless they want to give them a second chance.

Record Keeping will eventually positively impact Incidents of wilful bad behaviour by young people in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community / Photos From Ubi Franklin's 30th Birthday Party / Omoni Oboli Shares Family Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.