Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) (1985 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / How To Cope With Nigeria Cops As A Successful Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2023
Police officers have in the past come under scrutiny for not being in the best shape to tackle South Africa's criminals.

However, now the South African Police Service (SAPS) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Virgin Active and Planet Fitness to keep their officers fit.

National police commissioner General Fannie Masemola signed the MOU on Wednesday, saying it is designed to β€œbenefit police officers to access and use facilities at the gym clubs at a discounted fee to encourage employees to remain physically fit and healthy”.

As part of the signing ceremony, Masemola will lead police officers in a fitness session.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by KingCold: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Lol, long overdue grin grin

5 Likes

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by SWaccomodator: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2023
KingCold:

Wetting them go do to Nigerian police oooo

Especially those ones they call inspector wasiu.

Always hold bottle of beer and Ak47

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by eliyke(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2023
grin
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by Botragelad: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2023
Someone said "Nigerians are paying them well" !πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by jamesversion: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2023
Someone said Nigerians are paying them well. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by Botragelad: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2023
jamesversion:
Why did we same thing? Did you copy my comment or this is just a coincidence? Lol
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2023
jamesversion:

DrugsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by pyyxxaro: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2023
Yeye fowl πŸ“
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by jamesversion: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Botragelad:

Why did we same thing? Did you copy my comment or this is just a coincidence? Lol

What a coincidence. I just saw your comment now. cool
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by andyanders: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Too much bribe has affected their shape and health. Most African law enforcement officers, cannot survice on their real wages.
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
TMKsouth:

DrugsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
South Africans are allergic to hard drugs, I remember. They don't do drugs.
Saints.

2 Likes

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
chariisGRACE:

South Africans are allergic to hard drugs, I remember. They don't do drugs.

Saints.

And drug dealers are saints in Nigeria πŸ˜‡ Really hard working bunch.
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
TMKsouth:

And drug dealers are saints in Nigeria πŸ˜‡ Really hard working bunch.

It is only SA that complains about how Nigerians are a menace to their society because of the drugs they sell.

Where were your security personnel when this drugs were brought and sold in your country?

Ample and task your security to tighten so that they can catch and prosecute this drug dealers that y'all enjoy over there.

Y'all should stop whining, please. No be 9ja say make una no work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by bewisemasses: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Genetics, a healthy eating lifestyle are also necessary for weight loss. Are these guys ready to pay the price
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by epondudu: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
TMKsouth:

DrugsπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
You are obsessed with Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:20am On Nov 02, 2023
epondudu:

You are obsessed with Nigerians grin

What other interpretation is there πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ SA police take bribes from Nigerian drug dealers - and the comments reflected that. Nigerians are banned all over the world. Go wail somewhere else.πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by wrongman665(m): 2:26am On Nov 02, 2023
I see fat people protesting in SA, that is what i have seen grin
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by ibechris(m): 2:41am On Nov 02, 2023
Botragelad:

Two of u drank ogogoro.
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:38am On Nov 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

It is only SA that complains about how Nigerians are a menace to their society because of the drugs they sell.

Where were your security personnel when this drugs were brought and sold in your country?

Ample and task your security to tighten so that they can catch and prosecute this drug dealers that y'all enjoy over there.

Y'all should stop whining, please. No be 9ja say make una no work.

Our citizens are doing the policing. Its called XENOPHOBIA. Here's a beautiful tyre to put around the necks of hard working Nigerian hero drug dealers πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Effective policing right there! πŸ‘πŸΎβ­ You gonna cry for the drug dealersπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 4:44am On Nov 02, 2023
KingCold:
no more skopo and mogodu for police officers cheesy grin grin
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2023
TMKsouth:

Our citizens are doing the policing. Its called XENOPHOBIA. Here's a beautiful tyre to put around the necks of hard working Nigerian hero drug dealers πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Effective policing right there! πŸ‘πŸΎβ­ You gonna cry for the drug dealersπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

The Xenophobia that was born out of jealousy for Nigerians?

They are done forking your daughters. Your wives and mums are next.

Bunch of lazy mofos.

1 Like

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by mytime24(f): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2023
Naija police left d WhatsApp group grin
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

The Xenophobia that was born out of jealousy for Nigerians?

They are done forking your daughters. Your wives and mums are next.

Bunch of lazy mofos.

Yes, sex is indeed your number 1 preoccupation after drug dealing, corruption & being a failed stateπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ. Remind us again how you gonna sustain a population of 500-million by 2050 being hungry lots that u already are. No more visas for u in South Africa - start applying to Niger and South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2023
TMKsouth:

Yes, sex is indeed your number 1 preoccupation after drug dealing, corruption & being a failed stateπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ. Remind us again how you gonna sustain a population of 500-million by 2050 being hungry lots that u already are. No more visas for u in South Africa - start applying to Niger and South Sudan.

That is why I'm saying that, South Africans are saints.

HIV capital of the globe 🌍.
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

U still pooping hunger dust in public πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

1 Like

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by chariisGRACE(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2023
TMKsouth:

U still pooping hunger dust in public πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

What SA needs now is the intervention of WHO. I pity for your small population.

With the way things are going, the strand of HIV
over there can develop into something else that, you lots may start infecting concrete walls.

I pray your government put in more effort in distributing enough condoms in Primary school, too.
Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by KingCold: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

And what's Nigeria fam? Baby HIV capital of the globe too? Where do you think babies get that HIV from? thin air?

1 Like

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by KingCold: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

over there can develop into something else that, you lots may start infecting concrete walls.

I pray your government put in more effort in distributing enough condoms in Primary school, too.
rather pray for the Nigerian parents who keep transferring the HIV to their babies when it's preventable

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2023
chariisGRACE:

First pray that God gives you and your hungry family food for today. When last did u have a decent meal OgreπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬? Pray God sends a wayward snake your way for some desperately needed protein.

1 Like

Re: No More Fat Cops As SA Signs Deals With Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (PICS) by chariisGRACE(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2023
TMKsouth:

First pray that God gives you and your hungry family food for today. When last did u have a decent meal OgreπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬? Pray God sends a wayward snake your way for some desperately needed protein.

πŸ˜…
Change that line, bro/girl. It smells like what a defeated troll would put out.

Talking about eating snakes, I can't remember telling you that I was a vegetarian. I'd rather do that than smile sheepishly to the foolery of LGBTQ mofos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapping On The Rise In Lagos Espcially in Lekki Phase 1 And Its Axis!!! / Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) / Fine Girl Stole From My Room Yesterday(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.