Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There (26879 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Mike Tyson Smokes ₦14m, Sells ₦181m Worth Of Weed Monthly At His Cannabis Ranch (2) (3) (4)

Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by dinachi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE
FOOLISH FOOL!
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Realist777: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=99thEnemy post=126739294]Dey play grin

Turned down 3.9 Billion Naira just because you can't take a break from weed?

Sometime I wonder if these so called celebrities take us as fools.🤣
I thought I'm the only one that reason it this way.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Weak minded human waste.Keep wailing.
You are going to Muslim Hell.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Now we know all this while weeds have been talking into ur head and u have been singing gibberish. ...
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Deh play!
How much be ur net worth
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lukepeter:
You are going to Muslim Hell.
Lol! Which one is Muslim hell? You are very funny.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by hardcore007: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
UptownVibes:
So its all about Igbo? grin Guy!
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Frezhkid10(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mckandre:
its better u believe and then find out their's no heaven than to die a sinner and unfortunately for u their's heaven,no fallback plan you're already a gonner. You're just a single man doubting/denying the existence of God despite all the prehistoric facts,records and accounts of people encounter/relationship with God(the bible) of which has been proven accurate by scientists. Don't find out there's God through the hard reversible way. May the light shine on you my friend one day.
Who wrote the Bible..a fellow man like me to deceive me..

Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by bunnae(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
hammerFC:
TOMORROW, ONE WOMAN WILL COME AND TELL ME BURNA BOY SUFFERED FROM WEED AND ALCOHOL.

@Bunnae
Mumu wen nor Sabi understand things.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Fearyourcreator: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Burna Boy the serial capper.

I dedicate “Dey Play” by Burna Boy to him.
Great jam!
Person wey dey madt
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Bestbrain123:
I love those who are happy with there lifestyle. Even if it means leading them to hell... All l care most is happiness
Hmmmmm nawa oo grin
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kolopikin:
Which kind lie be this abeg grin
I dey tell you
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by TheGift: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE

Burna Boy is either a Liar, a Lunatic, or the Lord of all weed smokers in the whole wide world.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Gucciswaz: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE
so nah becos of Igbo weh make u turn down $5m offer .dey play.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Mckandre(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Frezhkid10:

Who wrote the Bible..a fellow man like me to deceive me..
bible is a collection of ancient text of men account of their encounter with God that are 50-1000 years apart that has been found historical accurate,some of these men never met one another but all their texts accurately predicted the coming of the messiah jesus christ (who's the second adam)
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
And some mumu Nigerian girls will believe this lie and be wetting in their pants at the mention of money
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Kingzjayzee: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ch3ck well! That guy was really high on weed when He said that. Warning: Don't take him serious
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Kingzjayzee: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
This one dey whine us ni? I think he's only catching cruise. More like playing out his own song titled "dey play"
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
I hope he is exaggerating the amount he was supposed to have being paid because he definitely has an addiction issue.

He cannot do without Igbo for a couple of days or hours

This is not being wise.

If it were for social issues he declined the gig, i would have applauded him.

On 2nd thoughts, maybe this is own social issue 🤔 🤣🤣🤣.

Not a good business decision IMO.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Streetmovement(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All na careless cappings

If you turn am down true true you no go gree announce am

Burna you lie, me and you know say you just dey try feed on wetin Ed Sheeran cap to feed your ego.

Make una dey play small small abeg

Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Advancedman(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2023
immortalmortal:
Nonsense!!! If he said 5million naira, I for believe, but 5million dollars? Common!!! smoking of weed is not banned in Nigeria? Even for where Dem ban am Dem still dey smoke am. With 5m dollars I'd go there and smoke weed and pay whatever fine

People just here $5m and boom it sure doesn't work that way, a smoker can turn down any gig for smoke if only you have been there.
Not everything is money only poverty driving fool thinks like that because money has never satisfied anyone at all.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by KingMack(m): 12:32am On Nov 02, 2023
African giant lie🙄
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Matrix137(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2023
Lamba
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by HRMK: 5:31am On Nov 02, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Miravik900(m): 5:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Bestbrain123:
I love those who are happy with there lifestyle. Even if it means leading them to hell... All l care most is happiness
Shut up do you know anybody that went to hell tire before??
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Vernon26(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2023
It's actually banned in Nigeria, even burna boy knows it . But Nigeria is a lawless country. A state of anarchy.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by SSpeter(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2023
honoursi:
Check your calculation again. 100k every day is way more than 1 billion naira after 27 years.

Turned down 3.9 Billion Naira just because you can't take a break from weed?

Sometime I wonder if these so called celebrities take us as fools.🤣

N.B
If you have 1 Billion and spend 100k everyday, it will take you 27years to spend it all.
the guy is correct, 27 years and 3months
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Amilli(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Caprisone lamba
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Tonnyray: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Liar.
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Sammy5413(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Same as me bro, I rejected $10b because it was handed to me with a left hand
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by bukatyne(f): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

If this is true, I hope he don't regret this in the nearest future, when his popularity expires and he is left with No Fame, No wealth, No Popularity, No H*oes.

I mean left with total Nothing!

Then he will sit back and start regretting things he did foolishly and stupidly now.

Remember: Na person were hunger catch the remember and regret food he refuse to chop for occasion 10 years ago because of pride

You believe Burna Boy forfeited $5m i.e. ~#5b for weed? cheesy grin
Re: Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There by Bestbrain123(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2023
[quote author] evil genius! i love that statement,

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child / Wizkid Smashes Bottle On Dammy Krane's Head At Nightclub? / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style