Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force (15824 Views)

50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official / 26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by oluwaseyi0: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
with all the badmouthing of the force you people still join
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by ItisWell22(f): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
😟
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Dee60: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wish you success.

When you get there please do all you can to make a difference. Dont take bribes. Dont oppress the innocent. Dont let criminals off the hook. It will be tough. They will hate you and persecute you, but your rewards after all will be great.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Card7: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Would you tell us your major motivation for joining the force??
That would determine if we'd pray for you or swear for you. cheesy

Premium Vawlenceee
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by FreeStuffsNG: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:
Pray for to be shortlisted
May you be favoured and selected on merit. Here's wishing you a glorious career in the service of your fatherland. May God bless you. I am very proud of you. All the best.
Please give your best of patriotism. We need more Patriots in the land.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by NaijaCover(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by tiswell(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Zyxsc:
If you don enter, do not forget you were once a civilian. Hence treat everyone with respect
No go dey move like weigh-ray oo
police na still civilian,so rest ya ignorance
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Shollez(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Be a bricklayers is better than Nigeria forces, cos Nigeria politicians will teach you how to carry money means for citizens and snatching Bailot boxes. Killing innocent civilians. Sending innocent people to prison. And all sort of those behaviors are against the rule of God. Okole gbigbe pelu irorun

1 Like

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by chuksbobby12: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Na village people do this one. Police?? God forbid . Why not use 1 year to learn handwork , tailor , electrician, plumber, almaco glass , welding , painting , *pop ceiling* , tiling, hair dressing, etc and be creative and live a good life . These handworks don stand test of time and av proven to be very lucrative . Na mumu dey join police . Especially if you no go higher institution

2 Likes

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by smithoo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Who have successfully applied AIRFORCE this 2023.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Felix6: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
This one wan die young.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by bakomann: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
You don't know what you are about to put your hand into
You are not surrounded by people who really love you

So as a young person you still decide to embark on a minimum wage of 30k every month

Oh you are thinking you will rise From one low rank to become higher ranked officer

I pity you

Your comment is misplaced. You don't equate everything only with material gains alone. That's the mentality that is killing us all in Nigeria.

So if everyone fails to join the force, who then maintains law and order or defend the country?
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by jumper524(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:
people no too like police ooo.
Nobody except police and politician like each other.
May God guide you through this journey and make you a symbol of positivity in the police force.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by appini: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
You sabi smoke igbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by ottersberger(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:

Make UGM catch you. You know how far.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Chemlite: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Congratulations.... Don't forget that the benchmark bribe has increased from ₦50 to ₦200, take note and charge accordingly.

Benchmark? wahala dey naija Walai!
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Vyzz: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:

You will be okay bro, but if you get there focuse on changing the system.

These guys don't hate you, the just hate the job you applied to and you know why
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by jubrilELsudan: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
ODE

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by CJStarz: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Would you tell us your major motivation for joining the force??
That would determine if we'd pray for you or swear for you. cheesy

You're right πŸ‘
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by CJStarz: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

DM Burob to guide you through for sure selection.

He's a gallant police constable newly recruited to beat up Joe Ajaero yesterday.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by CJStarz: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:

U don dey talk like a normal human being when you are now shortlisted and employed, U go become an enemy.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Kingking001: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
U wan become house boy for life.mayb na SSCE SEF
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Owaincouncil: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
You too want to start collecting bribe or checking people's phone.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by chaloskyx: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
roger send your account let me send you 50 Naira your classes start today grin
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by nairayouthcom(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dilijingsly:

Link pls
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by uuzba(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Me i no wish you well

You better change your mind now before it late tongue

I hate Nigeria police force very useless groups of misplaced priorities tongue
Nigeria police is just carrying out the mandate of the British colonial masters as they have always done.
To BEAT the people to obedience.

1 Like

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by uuzba(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
CJStarz:

U don dey talk like a normal human being when you are now shortlisted and employed, U go become an enemy.
Police is supposed to be funded by Federal government.
When government doesn't give money for uniform or other essentials, Their oga will just tell his boys, "oya, go and find the money".
Na that time their behavior will change.
Government is the one causing their madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
with all the badmouthing of the force you people still join

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nigeria youths, na anywhere belle face......
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by eepeepook: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pointless, time wasting thread.
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
What is happening
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Karma waiting for you
Re: I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force by soccerlite: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
If you wear police uniform na to go collect money for road. Fela

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? / Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.