Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. (2989 Views)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her / Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by Rich4god(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2023
My friend, a promising young man who just married let's than 5 years ago died last week.

He won the chairmanship of a group that he belonged to and during the celebration of that victory, someone spiked his drink. According to what we heard, during the celebration, he collected a glass of drink from someone for them to toast and the moment after taking that drink, his body system changed.

From then onwards, he has been sick going from one hospital to the other till he died.

Guys let's be very careful. If you must drink outside, ensure you opened the drink yourself and have that drink handy till you finish it. Don't collect even a glass of cup from anyone. If paraventure you left your drink open and went to the rest room or to pick a call, when you come back, pour that one away and order for a new one.

One can never be too careful to be safe, but there are little measures we can put in ourselves so as to mitigate this to the bearest minimum.

Human conscience these days have gone so low. People are killing for fun now. Just small argument and someone is already planning to kill a friend just to show who is better or who is the odogwu among them. Some people will just want to kill you cause you are doing better than them or for something as common as you are always getting the fine babes. Let's all be careful how we roll out.

Now this my friends wife have been thrown into mourning at this early stage of her marriage.

MODIFIED
For those saying jazz is not real, how do you explain this....

This my friend was sick for almost 4-6 weeks. All test they carried out yielded no results yet his organs were failing. We visited the best of the best hospitals in town, yet not one test yielded any result. Even the enzymes and excretions that is usually detected by normal test when organs are failing did not appear.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by eddynaira125: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Avoid eating and drinking in public Function

Code number 1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by Thundafireseun: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2023
So sad
Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by kestolove95(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Stop drinking

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by lexylaw40: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
God help us. This is becoming too rampant in our society

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by Chicagograduate(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Most times an introvert who stay away from people live longer.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by highchief1: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
eddynaira125:
Avoid eating and drinking in public

Code number 1
only civil servants can avoid eating in public.some of us are core street men.if I’m waiting for my wife food I’ll die 10 times before my time.there’s no code to life.death will hit everyone someday and somehow.I don’t have friends and I don’t have enemies.I don’t go too close to ppl.it’s quite a boring life but it safe for me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by abobote: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
You didn't tell us the prove that his drink was spiked or just coz he felt sick during the celebration.

Anyway, nice advice

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by LadyRosa(f): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rule No 1

Don't keep too much friends.

No 2. Follow your instincts

3. FORTIFY YOURSELF.

When someone praise you too much, even when it seems genuine, STAY AWAY FROM THAT PERSON.Most of the time , na for you to loose guard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by successmatters(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
abobote:
You didn't tell us the prove that his drink was spiked or just coz he felt sick during the celebration.

Anyway, nice advice

African people have a very low mentality. They just form their own theories and believe it firmly, no investigation, no confirmation, nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by eddynaira125: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
highchief1:
only civil servants can avoid eating in public.some of us are core street men.if I’m waiting for my wife food I’ll die 10 times before my time.there’s no code to life.death will hit everyone someday and somehow.I don’t have friends and I don’t have enemies.I don’t go too close to ppl.it’s quite a boring life but it safe for me.

Avoid eating and drinking in public Function

Please I beg you

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by Blitzking: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rich4god:
My friend, a promising young man who just married let's than 5 years ago died last week.

He won the chairmanship of a group that he belonged to and during the celebration of that victory, someone spiked his drink. According to what we heard, during the celebration, he collected a glass of drink from someone for them to toast and the moment after taking that drink, his body system changed.

From then onwards, he has been sick going from one hospital to the other till he died.

Guys let's be very careful. If you must drink outside, ensure you opened the drink yourself and have that drink handy till you finish it. Don't collect even a glass of cup from anyone. If paraventure you left your drink open and went to the rest room or to pick a call, when you come back, pour that one away and order for a new one.

One can never be too careful to be safe, but there are little measures we can put in ourselves so as to mitigate this to the bearest minimum.

Human conscience these days have gone so low. People are killing for fun now. Just small argument and someone is already planning to kill a friend just to show who is better or who is the odogwu among them. Some people will just want to kill you cause you are doing better than them or for something as common as you are always getting the fine babes. Let's all be careful how we roll out.

Now this my friends wife have been thrown into mourning at this early stage of her marriage.
na why me and my kid bro always ball together...if I wan go piss he must stay back..and if he wan go piss I stay back on out last chilling I don order Bush meat pepper soup..later order turkey pepper soup with 4 plates of asun and a plate of croaker fish and chips wey I go carry go lodge after every every..as I just land na im I see say he step out as he return I just tell am say bro u Don allow me waste this things why u commot..money go return buy life no fit return..him other business partner wey follow am dey table with am..one don dey dose..the other just dey blow loud wey dem put inside that shisha container I no trust those guys.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by SIXTEENTH(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lessons learned but remember in all you do keep
Your "Profile Low".

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by wittywriter: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
LadyRosa:
Rule No 1

Don't keep too much friends.

No 2. Follow your instincts

3. FORTIFY YOURSELF.

When someone praise you too much, even when it seems genuine, STAY AWAY FROM THAT PERSON.Most of the time , na for you to loose guard.
Blitzking:
na why me and my kid bro always ball together...if I wan go piss he must stay back..and if he wan go piss I stay back on out last chilling I don order Bush meat pepper soup..later order turkey pepper soup with 4 plates of asun and a plate of croaker fish and chips wey I go carry go lodge after every every..as I just land na im I see say he step out as he return I just tell am say bro u Don allow me waste this things why u commot..money go return buy life no fit return..him other business partner wey follow am dey table with am..one don dey dose..the other just dey blow loud wey dem put inside that shisha container I no trust those guys.
It is what it is.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by SIXTEENTH(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
highchief1:

Don't say you don't have enemies, do you believe someone is envying you just for being alone and lonely? Some of the things going on in his minds will be "this guy too dey raised shoulder up" simply because you choose to mind your business and live low-key Life 🧬🧬🧬

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by BolaAThubv(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rich4god:
Now that your friend is no more, you can help by servicing the engine of his young widow. Make that engine no knock. What are friends for?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by Rich4god(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Now that your friend is no more, you can help by servicing the engine of his young widow. Make that engine no knock. What are friends for?

No spoil our thread for us.
Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by Rich4god(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Karlovich:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos

Have a life....

Non of the party involved is even Igbo.
Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by Possessedkid: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
This is for people that go out

I hardly leave the house so good luck with anyone tryna spike my drink or kidnap me

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by highchief1: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Don't say you don't have enemies, do you believe someone is envying you just for being alone and lonely? Some of the things going on in his minds will be "this guy too dey raised shoulder up" simply because you choose to mind your business and live low-key Life 🧬🧬🧬
I understand u.apart from spiritually it will be very hard to hurt.I’m like a camelion u can’t predict me.it’s not good to go too close to ppl

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by BolaAThubv(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rich4god:

No spoil our thread for us.
Because I made a good suggestion? If to say na you die, you for like make your wife engine knock because nobody dey service am?
Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
highchief1:
I understand u.apart from spiritually it will be very hard to hurt.I’m like a camelion u can’t predict me.it’s not good to go too close to ppl

Keep up, we're in a same category and I've been doing so since 2009 till date, believe me it's work perfectly fine for me till dates.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by Rich4god(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
lexylaw40:
God help us. This is becoming too rampant in our society

Very rampant...
Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by highchief1: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Keep up, we're in a same category and I've been doing so since 2009 till date, believe me it's work perfectly fine for me till dates.
na sense be jazz man na.not even my wife can claim to understand me.na who I meet now now be my friend.I don’t know what old friend means.my uni or secondary school alumni I no join.I’m not on social media nobody knows shit about me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
highchief1:
na sense be jazz man na.not even my wife can claim to understand me.na who I meet now now be my friend.I don’t know what old friend means.my uni or secondary school alumni I no join.I’m not on social media nobody knows shit about me.

Seriously na the chat and discussion I'm having with my wife presently walahi, I don't have you on Facebook I could've forward it for you
Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by UptownVibes(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
successmatters:

African people have a very low mentality. They just form their own theories and believe it firmly, no investigation, no confirmation, nothing.
Since its African thing,you can ignore the advice and go drinking anyhow you like with your competitors.. He said and op quoted " His body system changed as soon as he drank the shit his was given"

If only you know how many has gone six feet,over this drink poisoning thing.. So many persons are jealous, when you are successful.. And most times,they find means of bringing you down or even killing you..

Its not just an african thing .
In the western world,its assassination.. Its even worse over there..

They blow your head off,like the Brooklyn man did to father and son days ago...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by finallybusy: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
If anybody poisons me, it’s my fault for befriending such person. All the people in my group will never try such. I don’t know where you people find friends or what someone will gain from killing you.
Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by absoluteSuccess: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Never ever let down your guards, the wicked are very cunning and most caring, if you fall for that trap you are gone.

Be in total control, never be too anxious for anything. Have confidence in yourself and if you have the gut feeling that things are not right, move away very fast. There's no second chance at life and death.

One thing that has helped me twice in life is this song that when one is about to die, their body will tell them*. Likewise, deadly or mortal danger in the making do announce itself. Never wait for them to be full blown.

But if you are deaf spiritually, you will be gone for the flimsy stroke of the enemies hand. When you are very conscious spiritually however, the wicked will mock you for their attempts that failed. It would have succeeded.

Be mocked but be alive, stay alive for your family. Be grateful for all the wicked souls who never hid their hate for you, you learn to be careful through them and then extend caution to similar others who have penetrated deeper.

Check my thread for my personal experience from this place just for sharing my research on this forum.

*Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, late Fuji music maestro, in a song about Ismaila and the Chief Slave. "Ase beniyan bamaa ku, ase ara maa nsofun won ni"
Re: Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. by highchief1: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Seriously na the chat and discussion I'm having with my wife presently walahi, I don't have you on Facebook I could've forward it for you
lol I no Dey Facebook o.I no Dey do those thgs.keep up bro na mafia lifestyle

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitcoin Scam Alert / Man Mercilessly Beat Lady For Slapping Him In Public Over His Bushy Beards (Pix) / Police Break Into The Hiding Place Of Heavily Armed Cultist In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.