Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Happened To Airtel My Area? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Happened To Airtel My Area? (1174 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019 / How To Subscribe To Airtel 1.8GB For N500 Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Airtel My Area? by Nadingo: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pls I can no longer find My Area in the list of Airtel data plans and I used to subscribe 40gb for N5k with it. Anyone with an idea of a way around it or a cheaper plan on Airtel? What I'm seeing under offer is 22gb for N5k
Re: What Happened To Airtel My Area? by Badca81: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I remembered when i wanted to buy data thr same thing happened to me. i did *312# more than 30 times before it showed. the day i learnt the secret i was annoyed. Guy, just leave that your environment and go another side and try again it will work. NOTE, it works on places with strong network, so move around your streets , you will surely get it. Mine worked 30 metres outside my gate.
Re: What Happened To Airtel My Area? by Nadingo: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2023
Badca81:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I remembered when i wanted to buy data thr same thing happened to me. i did *312# more than 30 times before it showed. the day i learnt the secret i was annoyed. Guy, just leave that your environment and go another side and try again it will work. NOTE, it works on places with strong network, so move around your streets , you will surely get it. Mine worked 30 metres outside my gate.
I've been trying it like a mad man, roaming from street to street. Infact I dialed *312# more than 30 times on a trip between Bauchi and Damaturu to no avail. Dunno what else to do cos if I should see My Area now I fit subscribe reach 20k own grin
Re: What Happened To Airtel My Area? by Ineedmoneybadly: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Nadingo:
Sent
Thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Player / Is It True That One Can Make 70,000 Monthly Just Sending Text Messages? / Gprs/csd Settings On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.