Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,164 members, 7,856,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

You Are Not A Millionaire Coz You Don't Know This, Lol. Am Serious! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are Not A Millionaire Coz You Don't Know This, Lol. Am Serious! (172 Views)

GUO@75: How I Became A Millionaire At 21 / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not A Millionaire Coz You Don't Know This, Lol. Am Serious! by Mentor3010: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Palmpay is giving away #300 million Naira to it's new users.

They are many ways you can earn your own cut of this money, times are hard, even if it's 100k you get, it's still something!

Besides it's free money.

How will you join this offer?

Firstly, we have created a group specifically for this. We have a little expo (cheat) we use to get our own cut of the money!

If you want to be amongst us that cash out 10k - 30k daily then

Use my link - https://lankynews.com.ng/EuziC

And promo code - KHLF6273

To sign up, after signing up, you will get 100 free airtime.

Get the airtime on your number.

Then send me a DM or drop a comment here. I will add you to the group!

Don't drop anything if you are not reffered by me!

If you already have an account, you can use another number to create a new one!

Also If I verify you are from my refferal code, then 600 naira free for you!

Hurry, the palmpay offer is not saying for long. Don't miss out!

Re: You Are Not A Millionaire Coz You Don't Know This, Lol. Am Serious! by Benki003(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Op how much is palmpay worth that they would give you their net worth 🤡💀
Re: You Are Not A Millionaire Coz You Don't Know This, Lol. Am Serious! by Mentor3010: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Benki003:
Op how much is palmpay worth that they would give you their net worth 🤡💀

Well, I don't know their networth but it's 50× more than that 300 million they are sharing!

And besides, am on it to make money, if it pays which it does, then I don't care! Lol you shouldn't care too
Re: You Are Not A Millionaire Coz You Don't Know This, Lol. Am Serious! by Benki003(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mentor3010:

Well, I don't know their networth but it's 50× more than that 300 million they are sharing!

And besides, am on it to make money, if it pays which it does, then I don't care! Lol you shouldn't care too

We play a lot in this country

(1) (Reply)

Bluebrain FX Academy 100% Profitable Forex Trading For Beginners And Pros / How To Create An Effective Imc Strategy / Transferring Money From Nigeria To Ghana (PAPSS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.