Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,446 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Real Estate Industry The Way!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Estate Industry The Way!! (73 Views)

Dr Ned Okonkwo Moves To Revolutionise Nigeria's Real Estate Industry / Work As A Consultant In Real Estate Industry. / How The Nigerian Economy Affects The Music Industry - The Local Talk Podcast EP7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Industry The Way!! by Realtyeway101(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2023
Wondering How I close Deals Easily?

🏑🏠 Real Estate Is Not A Hobby But A Business 🏑🏠?

Author's Statement 1: Many people in the RE sector are falling back because it seems difficult for them to seal deals, and they think real estate is difficult to venture into! Some said I don't know someone who can buy properties, I'm not an influencer person, I have been in the RE sector for a year now but haven't made a single sell (sealed deal). Get this book, it will guide you and show you some internet tools and strategies that works for me, because it is a business and every business has it own strategy to get results.

Book Title: Real Estate Industry The Way! Practical Journal 🏚

People for whom this book is primarily intended; 🎯

Wondering How I close Deals Easily?

🏑🏠 Real Estate Is Not A Hobby But A Business 🏑🏠?
Highlight:

R.E Industry, the world of it.

PHASE A: People interested in partnering with real estate companies to make money (Real Estate Affiliate Marketing).

PHASE Ab: πŸ‘‰ LinkedIn Profile Optimization for Real Estate Agents, Realtors, or Consultant.

πŸ‘‰ Issues of double-crossing from untrusted associate.

πŸ‘‰ Close 1-3 deals per Month Using Mimicking Request Strategy in Search (MRSS) on Facebook.

πŸ‘‰ You do not need 100 comments or likes to close deals.

πŸ‘‰ Real EstateΒ  Begginers Advice.

πŸ‘‰ Organic leads and Pay leads

PHASE B: Procedure Involved to Assist Nigerians Abroad or any foreigner in owning a property in any part of Nigeria without getting duped!

PHASE C: People who are already in the real estate industry but are having difficulty optimizing and seal deals.

PHASE D: People who wish to start their own real estate agency or consulting firm from the ground up, even if they don't have any money.

PHASE E: Those looking to purchase a home from a real estate firm (for residential purpose).

PHASE F: Those looking to make a real estate investment (for commercial purpose).

Note: There's room for questions and answers with the author if you buy the book.

WhatsApp 09060204825

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Money By Walking / DIY Solutions For Minor Aston Martin Car Problems / Method To Carry Out Niche Research On Amazon Without Using Any Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.