Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. (1288 Views)

Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / Question: "What Does It Mean That God Makes Our Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
The world is melting down gradually and the people in it are beginning to feel the heat. The ground these days are slippery (businesses closing up, depression, hunger and sickness are setting in) and only those that God has given a deer foot will stand firm on it.

It is important that we know that while we play our path of "working hard" there is need for us to learn to allow God to perfect the work of our hand. Many of us have 100% believe in our capabilities/potentials but only have 5% trust in God to perfect our capabilities/ potentials.

Rom 6 : 16

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Eccle 9:11
I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance ( God's mercy ) happeneth to them all.

The truth is that the devil is stronger than us (when we are far from God) and also contends with our capabilities/potentials. Therefore, in this situation it is only God who is all stronger than anything in this world can give true meaning or success to our potentials. It is God who can arm us with strength and keep our ways secured in this challenged time of ours.

Psalms‬ ‭18:32‭-‬33‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[32] It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. [33] He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights.

Jesus is lord!!!!

Meanwhile,, Jesus is waiting for you!!! [b]

[b] John14:6

Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father (GOD) except by means of me (JESUS)
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2023
Happy weekend!!!
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Good d.......
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Good d..
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Good m....
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2023
Fy......
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2023
Good day..
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2023
Happy weekend!!
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2023
The lord...
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2023
Happy day...
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Gm..
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2023
G....m...
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Gm..
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Happy weekend...
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Happy weekend
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2023
Gmmmm....
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2023
Gm...
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Aaronsrod: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Beware!

Do not be deceived by this advise!

Which foot does a deer possess?

Which powerful demon also has cloven feet?

Is this what you want to be and to serve?

Keep the feet God gave you and use them to RUN from the Devil and his works!

Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Gm....
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2023
Gm.k...
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Tg
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Tg.....
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 4:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Happy weekend....
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by orisa37: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2023
THAT'S A TABLE BEFORE YOU IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR ENEMIES.
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Dayorrrr: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2023
orisa37:
THAT'S A TABLE BEFORE YOU IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR ENEMIES.
brother please can youassist me with anything me and my kid haven't eaten any real food today may you never lack
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by orisa37: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2023
Dayorrrr:
brother please can youassist me with anything me and my kid haven't eaten any real food today may you never lack

BOSUN TIJANI, YOU ARE A MINISTER, PLEASE REACH OUT TO "Dayorrrr" ON NAIRALAND AND HELP HIM OR HER. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Dayorrrr: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
orisa37:

BOSUN TIJANI, YOU ARE A MINISTER, PLEASE REACH OUT TO "Dayorrrr" ON NAIRALAND AND HELP HIM OR HER. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
I will be glad I'm not always like the but I Sha no fit steal work sef no dey small work sef the money go finish with a blink of an eye wetin man go do with kid
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by orisa37: 6:06am On Nov 27, 2023
Keep The Faith. Help is coming. Man moin grumble.
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Gm…..
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2023
:DT..
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2023
2024 you are welcome!!!
Re: He Made My Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer And Set Me Secure On The Heights. by Corrections: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Happy new month!!!

2024 a wonderful year it is..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Destiny? Do You Believe In It? / Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell / Who Created Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.