Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,295 members, 7,822,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Do You Market Your Business Product In Uk? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Market Your Business Product In Uk? (134 Views)

Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / Join Me And Learn How You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly With This Product In 2018 / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Market Your Business Product In Uk? by johnbenuk: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hi

if i want to sell my digital product in UK, what is best approach to do that? where i find UK leads to market ?
do i need to find some uk people finder websites?
Re: How Do You Market Your Business Product In Uk? by johnbenuk: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
i found to buy leads here, safemeet.co.uk

they gave a sample lead record safemeet.co.uk/sample/sample-record.pdf

did anyone try before ?
Re: How Do You Market Your Business Product In Uk? by Miril: 6:13pm On Apr 25
Market your business product in the UK by leveraging digital marketing channels like social media, SEO, and email marketing. Utilize local advertising, partnerships, and networking events to reach your target audience effectively.
Re: How Do You Market Your Business Product In Uk? by Erika7788: 10:02pm On Apr 25
I'd suggest focusing on digital marketing tactics like SEO, social media marketing, and email outreach to UK-based leads. Choose only trusted companies with good reputations. This source can provide you with the info on how to check if a company is legally registered in the UK https://www.hoxtonmix.com/blog/a-guide-to-checking-your-company-name/ Also, avoid relying too heavily on third-party data providers, as there can be privacy concerns. Instead, invest in building your own email list and networking with relevant communities.

(1) (Reply)

How I Grew My Virtual Assistant Business From Less Than $1000 To $10,000 Monthly / Soya Bean Oil Wholesale,5l,25l / How Much Can One Really Make In Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.