Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Opinion Dollar Should Not Exceed 650 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Opinion Dollar Should Not Exceed 650 Naira (260 Views)

Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion / Our MTN 1GB Databundle Now 650 Naira And 5GB Sold For 2,750 / Buy Affordable MTN Databundle At 650 Naira For 1GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion Dollar Should Not Exceed 650 Naira by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
The recent and infact the present devaluation of Naira was as a result of trading and stockpiling from speculators not demand and supply. Naira was traded like crypto instead of fiat resulting to virtual devaluation and will likely return to its actual value of 500 to 700 Naira. The CFA Francs which is the currency used by all our neighboring countries trades below 630 to a Dollar and Nigerian economy is actually larger and stronger than all of them combined. If you are one of those who stockpiled Dollars as speculation it is best you sell it now cause it is overvalued.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion Dollar Should Not Exceed 650 Naira by successmatters(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2023
Your opinion is inconsequential.

Exchange rates are determined by the balance of trade and services in a country, it's also determined by the tendency of a people to move closer to, or away from corruption.

In the last elections, it was alleged that dollars was freely shared to all the delegates, you here haven't condemned that, you are here speaking to the poor masses to stop stockpiling dollars when they know the naira in their hands is useless.

Useless advice.

This government is proving to be a goldmine for me, I have entered and exited twice in the last 3 months, still hoping to buy at 800 next week. Keep yammering like a yamaha generator.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion Dollar Should Not Exceed 650 Naira by wittywriter: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2023
successmatters:
Your opinion is inconsequential.

Exchange rates are determined by the balance of trade and services in a country, it's also determined by the tendency of a people to move closer to, or away from corruption.

In the last elections, it was alleged that dollars was freely shared to all the delegates, you here haven't condemned that, you are here speaking to the poor masses to stop stockpiling dollars when they know the naira in their hands is useless.

Useless advice.

This government is proving to be a goldmine for me, I have entered and exited twice in the last 3 months, still hoping to buy at 800 next week. Keep yammering like a yamaha generator.
Be calming down for the ignorance of the OP.

Wittyness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Needed / Top Edged Solution For Your Idea, Talentsand Product / Purchase Mtn 1gb For As Low As 1200. Call Or Whatsapp @ 07062171632

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.