Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation (334 Views)

Rhogam Shot For Rh-negative Moms During Pregnancy / How To Get RhoGAM For Pregnant Rh Negative Women Free On Freestuffsng.com / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Mear23: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2023
Good Day Nairalander.
I am in a relationship with a Rh negative lady. I got to know very late and this had been given me serious concern.
Doctors in the house, what advise do you give a Rh positive man marrying a Rh negative Lady.
I have read several articles on line and ended up been confused.
Nairalander who have been in this shoe, please what was your experience.
Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by SWATMan: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2023
Which of the blood group?
Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Mear23: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Man-A
Lady-O

SWATMan:
Which of the blood group?
Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Akposkiz: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Absolutely no !!

1 Like

Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Mear23: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
Please can you explain further
Akposkiz:
Absolutely no !!
Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Dexyity(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2023
Mear23:
Good Day Nairalander.
I am in a relationship with a Rh negative lady. I got to know very late and this had been given me serious concern.
Doctors in the house, what advise do you give a Rh positive man marrying a Rh negative Lady.
I have read several articles on line and ended up been confused.
Nairalander who have been in this shoe, please what was your experience.

Rhesus differences is not a threatening one like Genotype incompatibility, that is if you are aware

Na to spend money for one injection like that but I hear it is costly, around 50k or so

1 Like

Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Nice2023(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2023
Dexyity:

Rhesus differences is not a threatening one like Genotype incompatibility, that is if you are aware

Na to spend money for one injection like that but I hear it is costly, around 50k or so

Immediately she gives birth na 40k be the injection...at most govt hospital and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Mear23: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thank you forthis contribution.
Dexyity:

Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Mear23: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Please is the injection once in a lifetime??
Nice2023:

Immediately she gives birth na 40k be the injection...at most govt hospital and nothing more.
Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Nice2023(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mear23:
Please is the injection once in a lifetime??

Any time she becomes pregnant.

If does any abortion she must take it,if not she will will constantly carry stillbirth or miscarry every pregnancy.

That is what we the fathers were taught at antenatal sessions with our wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Rh Positive Man Marrying A Rh Negative Woman With This Economic Situation by Mear23: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Well noted
Thanks for this insight
Nice2023:

Any time she becomes pregnant.

If does any abortion she must take it,if not she will will constantly carry stillbirth or miscarry every pregnancy.

That is what we the fathers were taught at antenatal sessions with our wives.

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Skin Trouble. What Do I Do Guys? / Please Docs Interpret This Lab Tests / Four Americans Arrive In Nebraska To Be Monitored For Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.