Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is There An Age Or Year Of Your Life You Would Re-live? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There An Age Or Year Of Your Life You Would Re-live? (151 Views)

2022 Is The Year Of Death / The Real Life - You Are Forgiven / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There An Age Or Year Of Your Life You Would Re-live? by ibuks12(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Is there an age or year of your life you would re-live?

Definitely! Those good old days of zero worries when everything was fine in my dear country — Nigeria.

Those were the times we often celebrate Independence Day like Christmas.

Good old days of zero worries when we comfortably slept in a fence-less compound with two eyes closed.

No fear of being kidnapped or losing pricey assets to thieves and armed robbers

I could remember those days when I would happily go to the farm and help my parents clear the bushes for cultivation.

I would rush to our yard to wet vegetables to boost their growth.

The good old days of zero worries when I would play football from 4 pm to 6 pm without thinking of cooking.

Do you know why? My lovely siblings were the best chefs in the world and they would have finished cooking before my arrival.

How will I forget those days? When my mother kind of treated me ‘specially’ because I always helped her with farming and other home activities.

Did you just call me Mum’s favorite? Well, you aren’t far from the truth!

Although she always tried to hide her special love for me to avoid unnecessary jealousy from my siblings.

You know how caring mothers can be sometimes, right?
Re: Is There An Age Or Year Of Your Life You Would Re-live? by Mhizzard(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Presently,have never live any but i pray to God that i will surely live one i would be remember for good forever.however,there are days i want to live once more not because of anything but to recreate some memories with my childhood friends.have been missing some of them whenever i recall all the memories will had together.i pray one day i coincidentally come across one of them.
Re: Is There An Age Or Year Of Your Life You Would Re-live? by ibuks12(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
God will answer your prayers and you guys will meet one another in best conditions 🙏🙏

Mhizzard:
Presently,have never live any but i pray to God that i will surely live one i would be remember for good forever.however,there are days i want to live once more not because of anything but to recreate some memories with my childhood friends.have been missing some of them whenever i recall all the memories will had together.i pray one day i coincidentally come across one of them.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Age Or Year Of Your Life You Would Re-live? by Mhizzard(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=ibuks12 post=126791611]God will answer your prayers and you guys will meet one another in best conditions

(1) (Reply)

The Dogon Tribe Of Africa: Sirius Star, Myth, Unknown Facts / American Based Philanthropist, Nebimere Jennifer Borel Bags Chieftaincy Title / History Of Benin City. Benin City Is Also Internationally Known For Its Brass Wo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.