Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please Who Can Help Me Do This Paid Python Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Who Can Help Me Do This Paid Python Project (214 Views)

Python Project Assignment / Open Source Python Project: Check Out Minify.tech / Is There Any Programmer Here Who Can Do This? Paid Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Do This Paid Python Project by objtech(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2023
Guy please who can help as I’m stuck I don’t mind the person handling the rest of the project as it’s a paid project

“Programming of an API interface between Python and an existing TypeScript SDK for the Hydraledger Blockchain. So that any python program can interact with the blockchain via this API bridge. But now instead of using nodejs to bind it we use rust in python maturin. So we use rust SDK. I have done the python development and all but binding it with rust I’m getting errors if anyone can help I can give you the full details and we can do this paid project together and many more.

They need to bind python with rust maturin.
The one I did initially was with nodejs.

This is the details of what is expected
Python CLI app
- get a 24 word BIP39 mnemonic from the user (environment variable if CLI)
- show a receive address for getting some test HYDs
- create a transfer transaction from that address to a second address in the wallet
- sign the transaction
- send it into a testnet node
However, a direct binding in Python with Rust without Nodejs.

Anyone interested can reply with his or her number and I will chat him up
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Do This Paid Python Project by objtech(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Anyone who can handle this can chat me up on WhatsApp on 09034115319. Many more projects to do together
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Do This Paid Python Project by objtech(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Please you must have good knowledge of rust before hitting me up
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Do This Paid Python Project by qwertyboss(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2023
objtech:
Guy please who can help as I’m stuck I don’t mind the person handling the rest of the project as it’s a paid project

“Programming of an API interface between Python and an existing TypeScript SDK for the Hydraledger Blockchain. So that any python program can interact with the blockchain via this API bridge. But now instead of using nodejs to bind it we use rust in python maturin. So we use rust SDK. I have done the python development and all but binding it with rust I’m getting errors if anyone can help I can give you the full details and we can do this paid project together and many more.

They need to bind python with rust maturin.
The one I did initially was with nodejs.

This is the details of what is expected
Python CLI app
- get a 24 word BIP39 mnemonic from the user (environment variable if CLI)
- show a receive address for getting some test HYDs
- create a transfer transaction from that address to a second address in the wallet
- sign the transaction
- send it into a testnet node
However, a direct binding in Python with Rust without Nodejs.

Anyone interested can reply with his or her number and I will chat him up
Use Py03

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn About The Best Web Development Practices / Fliphmtl5 Launches New Online Magazine Maker / Please Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.