Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide (21140 Views)

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:19am On Nov 06, 2023
The Lagos State Police Command has confirmed the death of a 39-year-old woman, Lilian Nwarache, who drank an insecticide on Friday in the Iwaya area of Lagos State. She was said to have been frustrated with having an illness.

Nwarache was reported to have been suffering from a protracted illness and had been seeking a cure in a church in Iwaya, but became frustrated by the condition and drank a full bottle of insecticide on November 3, 2023.

She was alleged to have tried to jump into a canal after drinking the insecticide, but was prevented by passers-by and was rushed to a hospital where a doctor confirmed her dead.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, said three passports belonging to the deceased were found in her bag, alongside her Samsung phone.

He said, “It was reported on Friday, around 2 pm, at the Sabo police station, that a woman, 39-year-old, with an unknown address, committed suicide.

“She had been having a protracted illness and visited a church for prayers.

“But while in the frustrating condition, she drank a full bottle of a popular brand of insecticide and was making frantic efforts to jump into the canal.

“She was prevented and rushed to the health centre Iwaya where she was confirmed dead by a medical doctor on duty.”

“Detectives were immediately sent to the scene. Photographs were taken, the insecticide plastic containing little content, her three passports and one Samsung phone were recovered in her small bag.”

Hundeyin disclosed that efforts were in progress to contact her family members, while her corpse had been deposited at the Lagos Mainland Hospital Mortuary for an autopsy.

“Her corpse has been removed and deposited at the Lagos Mainland Hospital Mortuary for preservation and autopsy.

“Efforts are in progress to contact her family members and preliminary investigation is also in progress,” he added.

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-lady-dies-after-drinking-insecticide/

1 Share

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:19am On Nov 06, 2023
See Wetin Poor Economy In Nigeria Dey Cause

Don't Forget, Naija/Cover Bring This Sad News

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by TANID(m): 4:22am On Nov 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:23am On Nov 06, 2023
TANID:

See More Bad News @ www.naija_cover.com
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Rikze: 5:07am On Nov 06, 2023
shocked

Nwarache was reported to have been suffering from a protracted illness and had been seeking a cure in a church in Iwaya, but became frustrated by the condition and drank a full bottle of insecticide on November 3, 2023.

If you are reading this and are sickly, my candid advice to you is to avoid going to church for healing.

Many ignorant ones have died simply because they were hoping for a "miracle" rather seek for good health care.

Fyi I am also a very religious person but I do so logically (I use my head) before you quote me and call me names.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by duduade: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2023
Na these kain requests hundeyin go quick answer

All other ones especially political related he withers keep mum or threaten wood and stones

Shameless dude

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NoSmoking: 5:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Passport photographs or passports?

Cc

👤

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCover(m): 5:28am On Nov 06, 2023
NoSmoking:
Passport photographs or passports?

Cc

👤

Nairaland Don Ban My Name ooooo

Meaning that, you can no longer mention my name on Nairaland forum

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NoSmoking: 5:29am On Nov 06, 2023
post=126813998:

Nairaland Don Ban My Name ooooo

Meaning that, you can no longer mention my name on Nairaland forum

😳
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCover(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2023
NoSmoking:

😳

That's The Truth, Brother

So many people are Envying Me, Because I'm The King Of BAD NEWS PUBLICATION In Nigeria, that's why, they reported NAIJA-COVER as a name, so that, it will not appear on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Righthussle: 5:45am On Nov 06, 2023
RIP to the dead.

This one was deceived to think all those MIRACLE acting in churches were real. She learned the hard way.

If you have any sickness stay far from churches. The only thing they can do for you is to give you fake hope by making nonsense declarations like "Be healed !!" that doesn't work or give you stupid assignment and still collect huge amount of money you could have used to get quality medical treatment from you in the name of healing or deliverance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by aycorporat(m): 6:13am On Nov 06, 2023
She got frustrated hoping for a miracle that didn't come.
While praying for that miracle, it is expected that she should go to the hospital for a better diagnosis.

RIP to the young lady

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Ahmed0336(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Damn!!!!
Frustration/Depression is real. cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCover(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Mr Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Houseofglam7(f): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2023
😢
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Mhizzard(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Finding oneself in a tough sickness can make you do what you are suppose not to do.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Lovemeharder(f): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2023
cry
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2023
Who knows what the pastor must have told her
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by finallybusy: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2023
She decided to meet God personally for a cure. Smart woman. She should bring bread on her way back.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Resetinc: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Whatever you’re going through or is going through you… suicide is not an option
whether you’re muslim, Christian, pegan, atheist, etc .. Read Exodus 14:14

Peace ✌️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Morbeta11(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2023
Where are all the religious merchants of miracles.........this is when their followers needs them most.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Jh0wsef(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by meum: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by sofeo(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2023
It's well.
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Think9ja(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2023
Ik
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by BOSSkesh(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Very sad, people are going through a lot right now it’s not easy to be honest
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by victorclean(f): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2023
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / How To Detect Fake Drugs Before Purchase / Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.