Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) (46083 Views)

Photo Of 'improvised' Wheelchair Reportedly Seen At Emergency Unit Of UNTH Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by malikombi(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2023
Ask him how much he paid for the room.
Clout chaser😂
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by VIKTO83(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2023
I can only but laugh
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by Gainman: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2023
aycorporat:
This picture trended sometimes around two years ago.
Do you really believe any hotel will want to do this?
How thick are the blocks separating each room, which meas the blocks receive the main coolant?
true I hv seen d Pic yrs back. I wonder why it's trending now

1 Like

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nah just cruise
That I think.
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by MuslimIgbo: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Ibadan hotels are funny
Enugu or Anambra most likely,

1 Like

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by aycorporat(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2023
ellizy:

It's an office and effective communication is highly recommended in every organisation...
What I actually mean is that the picture is touted to be a hotel and if that's the case, then no privacy, but if its an office, it's normal.

2 Likes

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by Elninomufasa: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2023
Na lie na person house be dis. Na 1 room and parlour e go be. E dey share 1 ac for sitting room and room
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by ufotunang: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Nawaoooo see what APC and Tinubu has caused..🙄
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by ufotunang: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Renewed shege 🙄
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by ufotunang: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2023
richard870:
Saving cost
...abi. . country hard 🙄
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2023
lanre316:

Maybe not 5-star, but high quality hotels, is what I mean.
With skull. Mining too
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by bobchigar(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2023
I guess they served him according to his budget. Maybe his budget cannot go for the one of full AC.

1 Like

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by Henry22(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2023
We know them na
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2023
You went to pay 4,000 in Hotel and you are complaining, Igbo man like you.

Can't you see Hotels of 7,000 and 12,000 which is so standard!
Do you know how much Diesel cost now? Can your change fuel it in the Hotel you Lodge?
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2023
ariesbull:
very razz and backward city
over a million naira has been promised to the guy on twitter yesterday’ if he can name the hotel and location.the guy went mute ever since then

1 Like

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
drlucky17:
smiley smileyI just knew it must be Ibadan
I can bet the person who posted that sht might not knw the road that lead to Ibadan.
Mind you,that picture has been in circulation over two years ago

2 Likes

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by kenchop: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
NEXT TIME JUST GO WITH YOUR OWN AC....LOLZ
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by Miracle4325: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Tinubu said we should cut cost, so they are just obeying the government
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by lanre316: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

With skull. Mining too

Noo. That doesn't happen in ibadan o. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by Adewale1603(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Why did you block the 'Ibadan' there. Something we've already seen on Facebook
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by nams77: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2023
zedman1:
Lol, this picture made waves a long time ago. Them still leave the AC like that till today abi it's someone recycling the old picture? Another matter be say this Twitter name refuse to vanish like Nepa. Every time "X , formally known as Twiter".
I don't know if Elon musk is smoking horse shit.
What kind of branding is X?
Leave the name twitter, he doesn't want to.

2 Likes

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by olancho: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Some hotels are wicked, they will put 1.5hp AC in a room and set it so cool that you must off it for them to save power. With duvet cold will be entering your spine.
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by bigiyaro(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2023
The way the British fashioned the Nigerian government into a weapon of Mases destruction against Nigerian live and businesses, na God dey help Nigerian businesses.
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by ottersberger(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2023
aycorporat:
This picture trended sometimes around two years ago.
Do you really believe any hotel will want to do this?
How thick are the blocks separating each room, which meas the blocks receive the main coolant?

The diving wall appears to be made from MDF panels.

1 Like

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by aycorporat(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2023
ottersberger:

The diving wall appears to be made from MDF panels.
You are right bro.
Suitable for offices...

1 Like

Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2023
lanre316:

Noo. That doesn't happen in ibadan o. grin
Mak I hear word
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by quadraheem(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2023
If there’s nothing wrong with a central AC serving several rooms at a time, there shouldn’t be anything wrong with this too.
Na cooling everybody need.
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by proeast(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Poverty stricken people.
Imagine the sort of rubbish we keep seeing among them. Don't be surprised that's the best "5 star" hotel in Ibadan grin grin grin

Even hotels in my village won't try this rubbish cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by compton11(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Ibadan hotels are funny
which hotel is that in ibadan?
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by victorclean(f): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
You went to pay 4,000 in Hotel and you are complaining, Igbo man like you.

Can't you see Hotels of 7,000 and 12,000 which is so standard!
Do you know how much Diesel cost now? Can your change fuel it in the Hotel you Lodge?

Nooo, it's called management. You think, plan, implement and evaluate in this nation with highest inflation rate.

Still a better option with complain than to spend 1million naira out of 1,005000 naira for party by afunjaaa with deep 😭 cry after
Re: Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) by Quebec91(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2023
cheesy
dalebrown:
Who go hold the remote? 🤔

What if one wants the AC on and the other wants it off 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / Can You Do This For Your Love One? / When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.