Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) (874 Views)

A Faith Based Movie Entirely Made With Smartphone / Christianity Is A Faith That Still Under Investigation! / Captives Of Lust (A Faith-based Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by rawfacts2023: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2023
"It's okay," I said in a way to console her. "In life, we stumble and move on again. I know God has a purpose for everything. I'm sure your real man will still come your way."

"Mike, that's ...why I'm here. I've come to plead and to ask that we continue from where we stopped. Please, Michael, forgive me."

I forced a smile. "I've forgiven you. After all, to err is human and to forgive divine. However, it will not be possible for us to continue from where we stopped for the simple reason that I'm in a relationship with another lady. You don't expect that I will be without a lover for the past two years, do you?"

She shook her head. "No, I don't. But since she has broken up with you, is she not a past issue?"

I looked confused. "Broken up with who?"

Now, she too looked slightly confused. "Hasn't she broken up with you?"

"Says who? There's no such thing, my dear."

She smiled wanly. "Come on, Mike. Be sincere. She broke up with you over the allegation of your infidelity."

I was amazed. "Where did hear you such story? There's no such thing!"

"Let's try to be sincere to each other. Your ex called Tope that she has got a good proof of your unfaithfulness and that it was all over between the two of you."

"Tope told you that my girlfriend said all these?" I asked testily.

"Yes. Is it not true?"

I wasn't happy with what Tope did, but I tried not to show it. When Faith called him about what she saw in my room and her decision to severe the relationship, was Tope, as a friend, not supposed to call me and asked about what went wrong? He didn' do that. Rather, he informed Funmi that the coast was clear for her.

"Well, it was true that my girlfriend, Faith, and I had altercation this morning. It was only a minor issue which I believe would be settled soonest."

Funmi disagreed. "A minor issue, yet she vowed that the relationship is over?"

I grimaced. "Anyway, there's no need we argue over that. The fact still remains that you can't just walk in now and expect that our relationship will go on like before."

"I understand, Michael. You need time to make some adjustment. I'll wait. Can we, at least, be friends, for now?"

That friendship could be dangerous, my mind said. All the same, if I could show self-restraint and a lot of discipline, there would be no harm.

"Okay, but get it at the back of your mind that nothing amorous will happen between us again."
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by Janet96(f): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nice update.
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by johnw47: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2023
rawfacts2023:

Hello, fellow Nairalanders, here is an interesting romance story that is faith-based.

your story "The Missing Soulmate" belongs in the romance and the literature forums where you have already posted it,
you have added "(A Faith-based Story)" to the title to deceivingly post it in the Religion forum.

your story is not faith/religion based, faith is the name of a character in your story:

Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by rawfacts2023: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2023
"Okay, but get it at the back of your mind that nothing amorous will happen between us again."

She smiled. "Yes, sir!" she said sarcastically.

We went on to chat. She was currently working in the state ministry of land and survey, she said, and she was still living in her parents' house at Anthony. I told her about my job and the challenges. We chatted about old time. For now, I was relieved from worrying about any missing bra.

But I was miffed that Faith took the line of action that she took. When it was getting towards evening, I asked if my guest would like to take rice. There were some foodstuffs and we could cook rice. She agreed and pronto went on to cook the food. She was not a good cook but was better than Faith. I commended her for her effort. When it was minutes after seven, I asked her if it would not be a good idea for her to start going home so that she would not be late.

"I'm sleeping over tonight," she declared.

I raised an eye brow on that. "Is that really a good idea?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Is it really a bad idea?" she parried.

My mind was busy. I resolved that no matter the temptation, I would overcome it. I would have to prove to her that I meant all that I had said. We continued to chat and watch the television until late in the night.

"Do you have a t-shirt I change to?" she asked.

I stood up went to the wardrobe.

"Sure." I gave her a white t-shirt.

She stood up as she got it. She unzipped the ankara skirt she was wearing. I could see she was wearing a black tight underneath. Then, she unzipped the ankara blouse. The black bra that came into view immediately reminded me of the missing bra. What Funmi was wearing looked so much like the other one; but then, bras look alike, don't they? Without minding that I was there, Funmi unhooked the bra and unclothed her breasts. I looked away. It would be a tough task but I must pass the litmus test. She finally put on the t-shirt and came back to sit on the sofa.

My mind went to Faith. I was sure she did not mean it when she said it was over between us. I was sure she would be very jealous if she should come inside the room right now. But, what if she meant what she had said? What if we would never be intimate again? That would she would never be my love again. I sighed. Was it not fortuitous that Funmi was here?

She had come back after realizing that she had chased a wild goose. She had asked for forgiveness and had offered herself. Should I miss this opportunity? Was a bird in hand not worth two in the bush? I shuddered at these thoughts.

Calm down, I told myself. Even if Faith decided not to come back to my life, having intimate relationship with Funmi must be a bygone matter, and I must let bygone be bygone. My mind veered to Mariam.
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by rawfacts2023: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2023
She had come back after realizing that she had chased a wild goose. She had asked for forgiveness and had offered herself. Should I miss this opportunity? Was a bird in hand not worth two in the bush? I shuddered at these thoughts. Calm down, I told myself. Even if Faith decided not to come back to my life, having intimate relationship with Funmi must be a bygone matter, and I must let bygone be bygone. My mind veered to Mariam.

Despite her snobbishness, she appeared ... I could not finish the description. All I could say was that there was something special about her. I soon felt sleepy and dozed off. Many minutes later, I felt the hand of Funmi waking me up. "Time to go to bed," she said. "Yeah. Hmm...you can sleep on the bed while I sleep on this."

She looked alarm. "What! No way. Why would you want to discomfort yourself? The bed is more than large enough to contain the two of us."

I sighed and stood up. "Alright."

I went to the toilet to ease myself. By the time I was back, Funmi had switched off the t.v and was lying on the bed. I stripped myself down to the boxers and joined her on the bed. I tried to have a respectable distance from her but she gave me a close-up. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I could feel Funmi's hand on my chest.

"I miss you," she cooed.

I didn't say a word. Her hand gently rubbed on my chest.

"Are you still angry with me?" she asked.

"No. I told you to err is human."

Her hand rubbed more on my chest, down to my tummy, and moved to my chest again. "Why are you not responding?" she asked again. I could have chuckled.

"Responding to what?"

Instead of verbal response, she held my right, slipped it under the t-shirt and moved it on her left breast.
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by Awesome05: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Cool.
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by rawfacts2023: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Instead of verbal response, she held my right, slipped it under the t-shirt and moved it on her left breast.

"I want you to feel this. Feel my love for you. Take it, take me. I'm all yours."

In the semi-darkness of the room, I shook my head.

"If you remember, I told you that we would be friends only. Sorry, I won't accept what you ask me to take."

I slipped my hand away from her breast and from inside the t-shirt.

"It's like you can not clearly see what I'm offering you."

She got up from the bed and switched on the full light. Then, she removed the t-shirt. I could see that she had earlier removed the tight. Now, she stood totally nude before my eyes.

"Can't you see this? Can't you see what you've been missing? Hello, Michael. Funmi, your babe, is back."

The sleep had disappeared from me. I sat up on the bed and stared at her. The nude body before me was pretty and attractive. The figure was curvy, no doubt.

"We're just friends, Funmi. We're no longer lovers. Thank you, but let's just keep the relationship at friendship level, okay? Now, please wear the cloth and come back to bed."

She opened her mouth in shock, unable to say a word. Slowly, she picked up the t-shirt and wore it. Her shock turned to muted anger. She climbed back to the bed, moved far away from me and even turned her back to me. I smiled knowingly and thanked God that I had passed the litmus test. * * * The shopping mall at Allen was a big one.

There were arrays of different products, most of them exotic. I moved to the section where they sold perfumes. The place itself had such a fascinating scent. But this was not my destination. I moved further to where they sold lingerie. Yes, this was the section I wanted to come. Different lingerie were on display, from camisoles to bras, panties, and so on.

A sales girl moved towards me with a smile.
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by Janet96(f): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Interesting update.
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by johnw47: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2023
rawfacts2023:

"I want you to feel this. Feel my love for you. Take it, take me. I'm all yours."

In the semi-darkness of the room, I shook my head.

"If you remember, I told you that we would be friends only. Sorry, I won't accept what you ask me to take."

I slipped my hand away from her breast and from inside the t-shirt.

"It's like you can not clearly see what I'm offering you."

She got up from the bed and switched on the full light. Then, she removed the t-shirt. I could see that she had earlier removed the tight. Now, she stood totally nude before my eyes.

"Can't you see this? Can't you see what you've been missing? Hello, Michael. Funmi, your babe, is back."

non religion and spam
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by rawfacts2023: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2023

"Perhaps, you need my assistance," she said.

"Yes," I replied. "I will like to buy a pair of bra for a friend. I think she likes La Perla brand."

"Good. These are La Perla. What colour?"

We moved towards the shelf and I examined the bras.

"Black colour," I said.

She smiled again. "What size?" Now, that was where I was at loss.

"I'm sorry I don't know that." I looked at the sales girl critically. "She's about your size."

The girl nodded and selected two brassieres. "You can pick one of these."

I chose the one on her right. The price on it was what I would consider to be outrageous on a normal day. Thirty-five thousand naira to buy one bra! Just one! That was outrageous, but I would do it for Mariam.

I paid through POS and left the mall. When I got home, I went straight to Mariam's door. She invited me inside and showed her the package I had for.

"Oh, but you shouldn't have bothered," she said.

"It's okay," I replied. "It's my pleasure."

I could see happiness in her eyes as she examined the item.

"It's the replica of the missing bra," she said.

"I hope it's your size," I put in.

She examined the tag again. "Yes, it's my size. Thank you so much.

" I nodded approvingly.

"Alright." I turned to go.

"Wait," she said. "I'll put it on, and you'll tell me it fits me or not."
Re: The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) by johnw47: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
rawfacts2023:

"Perhaps, you need my assistance," she said.

"Yes," I replied. "I will like to buy a pair of bra for a friend. I think she likes La Perla brand."

"Good. These are La Perla. What colour?"

We moved towards the shelf and I examined the bras.

"Black colour," I said.

She smiled again. "What size?" Now, that was where I was at loss.

"I'm sorry I don't know that." I looked at the sales girl critically. "She's about your size."

The girl nodded and selected two brassieres. "You can pick one of these."

non religion and spam, don't give rawfacts2023 (okadabooks) your email address or bank details

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Planet Mecca-a New Planet For Muslims / Who Is The Real Devil,,obasanjo Or Satan? / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.