Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Are These Business Still Existing I'm Your Area? (Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are These Business Still Existing I'm Your Area? (Pictures) (189 Views)

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? / Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Is Aim Asset Still Existing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Business Still Existing I'm Your Area? (Pictures) by Chijeep(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2023
I could recall back days when these businesses are hotcakes especially the video rentages and sales.
Any young man who ventures into video rentals and sales and come also back it up with barbing salon then the man is a hit track most especially to young girls.
Most of them impregnated young girls and changes girlfriend like cloths. They make more money then because most home have DVD players.
But today, all these are no more, people prefer to buy video game and play at home with friends and families and on the other hand, DSTV and Co have swept all rentage of CD and DVD.

Re: Are These Business Still Existing I'm Your Area? (Pictures) by Agboki: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2023
Dat year every weekend we mst rent and exchange.phone don kill cyber cafe

1 Like

Re: Are These Business Still Existing I'm Your Area? (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Phones ND Dstv na him kill that business

1 Like

Re: Are These Business Still Existing I'm Your Area? (Pictures) by benuejosh: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
In the second picture, it has been replaced with Bet9ja shops.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

End-of-year Promo: Call Us For Your Borehole For N380K / Make #2500 Free Per Task You Do On This Site( See Payment Proof) / Tingo Founder Dozy Mmobuosi Charged With Securities Fraud In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.