Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React (27618 Views)

Naira Maintains Steady Falls As Speculators Scoop Dollars / Naira Eyes N1,300/$ At Parallel Market As Speculators Offload FX / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Patriotsleague: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2023
Goodoldays:

There is difference between staring at reality,see things for what they are,that is not evil.Itโ€™s one been real to himself
When people were telling you guys the naira will fall this week,it simply means the approach to the problem employed by Tinubu is not sustainable.So my friend be real and stop day dreaming cool
We think we are wise, but a lot of so called rich men, had their relatives killed, kidnapped by armed robbers and kidnappers, who are victims of an economy and nation they sabotaged. We are very foolish and myopic, always hungry, without looking at the big picture. What a poverty mindset.

Am speaking facts not day dreaming you stupid fool, I don't need to pray our currency is devalued or contribute to ruining the nation's economy by speculation of dollars and it's hoarding. Stupid fool, if you die, carry the dollar to your afterlife.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Kachidubem: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2023
nairalanda1:

Dangote refinery is not going to help the naira much. The currency would still be weak.

We need to do more than have one refinery or eight working. We still import stuff we can make at home...including electronics.

Until your APC government diversifes the economy, nothing will happen.
Dangote refinery is not the only refinery kick starting...they are about 4

Lets start fromsomewhere

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Do you know if $1 turns to 550...Japa will reduce drastically...

People only want to Japa because exchange rate is high.

If $1 was #1 naira...you won't see any soul at the embassy looking for visa

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Kachidubem: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2023
sonofthunder:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That nigga 8 million don dey reduce to 6 million

Dollar is currently 995 embarassed

Chai , I come dey pity am...but why citizens go dey wish dia country bad.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by peterpiiro(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Naira will continue to crash throughout the remaining part of this year, it's simple logic.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by DMerciful(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2023
Incompetent thieves and supporters pretending they know what they're doing.

Oil is over 80$/barrel yet they cant generate money but shouting like demented goats when oil was 100$/ barrel yet GEJ was selling petrol to Nigerians at N87/liter. How was he able to do that yet dimwits says he ran a very corrupt govt.

Yeye dey smell
Ikaeniyan0:
The CBN needs to clear some of the backlog again this week
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by SuccessfulRichi: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2023
I thought Tinubu government banned black market from publishing their rates. Wicked government.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by SuccessfulRichi: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2023
I thought Tinubu government banned black market from publishing their rates.
Wicked government.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by biina: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2023
FG and CBN approach to managing the Naira is like someone trying to catch rain water with a basket - arrant stupidity undecided
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Treadway: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2023
No naa. I was still waiting for it to dip to like 900/850 so I can buy a couple thousands...that was way too short. Please come back down to like 900/850. FG oya pump more dollars make e crash abeg. I wasn't expecting it to start mooning so soon na. It's been just 1wk ffs

If I no buy the dip, wetin I gain??

All I need is 1m profit before December abeg. Abeg FG do something. Crash the rate with more FUD, so I can buy low and sell high in 4 weeks tops. Make easy 1m, then inject that 1m back into the country through December spending. WIN - WIN!

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by uniquetechng: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

Never ever ... see. How that nigga Don trap him money...

Let now imagine , dollar gets back to 1280 in 5 years time ... so this nigga will have to leave that money dere for 5 years to get back his 8 million...

that thing wey 8 million fit buy now ,in 5 years time , e fit come double or triple in price..lol

Wetin exactly him gain ?

Sha Sha ... Naira is on a project heading for 550/1$ by the time Dangote starts to save us $30 billion... I can't wait for 2024.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Dangote refinery

Dollar hoarders go collect wotowoto back to back grin
Dangote refinery and even NNPCL are planning to source crude aboard, so how will the refinery help naira ?
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by OfficialAPCNig: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

Be calm...

Those hoarding dollars go hear am hot hot ...

Naira will gain massively...just be watching this space[color
Hot ke

As price of dollar fell, several people purchased and hold it with the hope the price will go up.

The more dollar falls, the more people will buy to hoard them. And sell once it goes up.

The only way Tinubu can deal with hoarders is true liberalisation. Every economist knows this, except Yoruba moslems.

To deal with this black market people, make it effortless for people to make USD payments with their Naira debit cards.

This will greatly reduce reliance on black market and virtual card services. To compete, these people will have no option than to align their rate near the official rate.

As a result, market forces will then determine the exchange rate, effectively floating the naira.

This is ABC.

You can't unify the exchange rate like the fraud claims he doing while people find it near impossible to access dollar from official channels.

Renewed Hope is a SCAM

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Kachidubem: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2023
uniquetechng:
Dangote refinery and even NNPCL are planning to source crude aboard, so how will the refinery help naira ?
Be giving yourself hope...NNPC will be buying crude oil overseas bah?

So the barrels we sell everyday, who dey drink am...na asari dokubo belle e dey go ...lol grin

Just like having your own restaurant, but whenever you are are hungry ,you'll go to another restaurant to buy food...lol

Dey play.

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Efilse: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Get any book of any author for half the price.

Send me a mail.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Bigchristo: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/naira-crashes-to-1030-as-speculators-react/
They think government is all about propaganda, if they donโ€™t work to fix the problem ravaging the economy the naira will keep moving one step front 3 backwards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by luizpippo(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Read my post well, if you don't have a good thing to say or counter it, Bleep off. Nigerians think they are smart but actually very dumb...if we run the country to the ground with our greedy choices, criminals will rob you,. kidnappers will kidnap you because of failed economy, and you fools will become refugees abroad. Idiots.

The certificate forger has allocated #5billion for a yatch, near 5 billion for cars, 10 billion plus for renovations from funds which would obviously be borrowed and paid with interest in dollars, the gworo chewing herdsman that handed over to him had his cabal roundtrip in dollars till things went bad, those are not the brunt of your stupidity, it is those who converts mere 1million to dollars so that his savings won't turn to dust is the one likened to "criminals, kidnappers who would end up as refugees".

You are an obvious imbรช'cile and had no one to tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Goodoldays(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2023
Patriotsleague:

We think we are wise, but a lot of so called rich men, had their relatives killed, kidnapped by armed robbers and kidnappers, who are victims of an economy and nation they sabotaged. We are very foolish and myopic, always hungry, without looking at the big picture. What a poverty mindset.

Am speaking facts not day dreaming you stupid fool, I don't need to pray our currency is devalued or contribute to ruining the nation's economy by speculation of dollars and it's hoarding. Stupid fool, if you die, carry the dollar to your afterlife.

Thatโ€™s one thing with your type,simple conversation you don start to insult your mother,always frustrated with life.Keep dreaming dreamer grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Kachidubem: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Hot ke

As price of dollar fell, several people purchased and hold it with the hope the price will go up.

The more dollar falls, the more people will buy to hoard them. And sell once it goes up.

The only way Tinubu can deal with hoarders is true liberalisation. Every economist knows this, except Yoruba moslems.

To deal with this black market people, make it effortless for people to make USD payments with their Naira debit cards.

This will greatly reduce reliance on black market and virtual card services. To compete, these people will have no option than to align their rate near the official rate.

As a result, market forces will then determine the exchange rate, effectively floating the naira.

This is ABC.

You can't unify the exchange rate like the fraud claims he doing while people find it near impossible to access dollar from official channels.

Renewed Hope is a SCAM

Use your WEMA master card
Rate is 789

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by hustla(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2023
LOL they have refused to fix the actual issues
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by uniquetechng: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

Be giving yourself hope...NNPC will be buying crude oil overseas bah?

So the barrels we sell everyday, who dey drink am...na asari dokubo belle e dey go ...lol grin

Just like having your own restaurant, but whenever you are are hungry ,you'll go to another restaurant to buy food...lol

Dey play.

At almost 50 years of age I don't comment on issues I know nothing of, I spend my time on Twitter where you get updates on what is really happening in Nigeria not nairaland where selected news are posted after three days.

Here is the link, the new was on nairaland front page two days ago too.
https://guardian.ng/news/kaduna-dangote-bua-refineries-may-source-crude-oil-from-abroad/
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by sonofthunder: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

That nigga 8 million don dey reduce to 6 million

Dollar is currently 995 embarassed

Chai , I come dey pity am...but why citizens go dey wish dia country bad.

Everyone only concerned about themselves.

Wanting is free...... It literally cost the wanter nothing to want?
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Patriotsleague: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2023
Goodoldays:

Thatโ€™s one thing with your type,simple conversation you don start to insult your mother,always frustrated with life.Keep dreaming dreamer grin
Money hungry dumb fool, na fool like you dey put their money for their coffin, niggers go break that coffin, no peace for stupid people...your dumb mother no teach you values, she was a whoore, that's why you fools die like fools, chasing money to your grave, money wey una still no get, people that made real money didn't make through currency speculation, hungry man.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by sonofthunder: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

Do t worry , we will produce ...Be positive !
By the way

Dollar is now 995 at parallel market grin

God bless Nigeria.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Donaldoni: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2023
Until you get to abokkki, that's when you know the true value of the dollar.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Artscollection: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

True ...but the main reason why naira is weak is because we source for over $15 billion dollars bringing refined oil from overseas....

Once Dangote kick start....he will save us the stress of sourcing $15 billion and in return 80% of the money we pay to Aliko , bad man will still pump it into the eco system grin

Inorder words , money isn't really leaving our shores.

And you did not ask yourself where the dollar for crude oil purchase will come from.
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2023
WE DONT WANT BLACK MARKET EVER AGAIN,IT DOES EXIST FOR CRIMINALS WHO DUMP AND HOARD MONEY TO CAUSE INBALANCE YOU SEE. angry
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Goodoldays(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Money hungry dumb fool, na fool like you dey put their money for their coffin, niggers go break that coffin, no peace for stupid people...your dumb mother no teach you values, she was a whoore, that's why you fools die like fools, chasing money to your grave, money wey una still no get, people that made real money didn't make through currency speculation, hungry man.

Iโ€™m sorry for you,itโ€™s a pity
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Charly68: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2023
Dollar shall continue to crash in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Patriotsleague: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2023
Goodoldays:

Iโ€™m sorry for you,itโ€™s a pity
Fool
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Kachidubem: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2023
uniquetechng:
At almost 50 years of age I don't comment on issues I know nothing of, I spend my time on Twitter where you get updates on what is really happening in Nigeria not nairaland where selected news are posted after three days.

Here is the link, the new was on nairaland front page two days ago too.
https://guardian.ng/news/kaduna-dangote-bua-refineries-may-source-crude-oil-from-abroad/
*May*
Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by Kachidubem: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2023
Charly68:
Dollar shall continue to crash in Jesus name
Amen... this dollar thing has really showed us, that alot of Nigerians are evil and wicked ... praying for dia currency to weaken just to score cheap points against asiwaju

I'm an obidient with full chest... but come on, what gain will it be wishing the economy &naira bad...even my principal peter obi won't wish for this.

We all want a working Nigeria, it hurt seeing unpatriotic Nigerians.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React by zinaunreal(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2023
This naira will always crash forget all this so called dollar pump into the market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Wrong Charges Made On My Account By FCMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.