Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,075 members, 7,852,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Creatrix Empire: Are You Looking To Work In A Place That Feels Like Second Home - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Creatrix Empire: Are You Looking To Work In A Place That Feels Like Second Home (80 Views)

School Generally Is A Place That Turns Good Girls Into Hoes. / Is Creatrix Empire A Nice Place To Work? My Personal Experience / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creatrix Empire: Are You Looking To Work In A Place That Feels Like Second Home by alakethegoat: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2023
You know how we often dream about working in a place that feels more like a second home than just a job? Well, I've found a spot that's as close to that dream as it gets – CREATRIX EMPIRE!

From my findings I heard it’s more like a family get-together than a 9-5 . When you step inside, you're not just a worker; you're part of the clan. They've got this incredible vibe that's all about family, and it's not just words; it's in their DNA.

This family-oriented business is the brainchild of the Alades, a close-knit family based in the UK that shares an enduring love for art, music and literature. What began as a simple hobby has blossomed into a flourishing venture that continues to inspire many.

It is also the mother company to two power houses in the publishing and music sector, namely UNCUTXTRA magazine and Afrobeatsglobal.

I think what sets them apart is how they treat their team. Someone told me that their flexible work culture is like a breath of fresh air. And that it's this awesome blend of getting things done and enjoying life that makes work endearing.

Imagine a workplace where you are not just working; you're also making memories. Hmmm. And you're doing it alongside some of the coolest and most talented people you'll ever meet.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Forget To Go Through Liveclass Replay...you Have What It Takes To Pass / Student Accommodation In Baton Rouge / How Can Education Systems Foster Global Citizenship And Intercultural Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.