Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Doctors In Forex - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Doctors In Forex (1132 Views)

Make Money In Forex Account Management / Grow Your Profits In Forex / Make Money In FOREX TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mercifulgod25:

If you're running -$50 in loss on a single trade,with $100+200 capital,then that points to poor risk management. I wonder where the Stop Loss would be then. Maybe at -$100.

1. It’s not a single trade. Starting lot size is 0.01 for a 100$ to 500$ account. (Lot was increased to 0.02 on owner’s request)

2. If there is a break out it gets profit immediately. If market goes against its trades it simply opens more positions reducing the tp to below 1st entry price. I do not use the martingale strategy.

3 it has not hit SL in over 8 months since I’ve been using and observing the bot cos market always reverses to hit tp.

4. That said this is no guarantee that loss of funds is not possible as this is automated trading with analyses based on support and resistance.

Risk management can be determined by the owner of the account anytime. Leverage is also set at 1:100 for all accounts I’m trading except owner decides otherwise.

Finally there is a compounding method which I use for all accounts that keeps accounts safer. I’ll explain below
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
With a capital of 100$ lots size is 0.01 and the bot is only allowed to trade 2 pairs max. After hitting 500$ lot is increased to 0.02 and then at 1000$ to 0.03. With each increase in lot size the next 500$ profit is attained faster but the lot size compared to the account size is gradually reducing so the account is more protected.

In summary you make more faster and at the same time with better protection of the account.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Mercifulgod25:

If you're running -$50 in loss on a single trade,with $100+200 capital,then that points to poor risk management. I wonder where the Stop Loss would be then. Maybe at -$100.

Hello. So I worked on this feedback and I’ve again minimized exposure by using a cent account and starting lot size of 0.05 on a 10,000 cent account while trading up to 6 pairs at once so that turnover is higher. This is better than using 0.01 on a 100$ and trading 3 pairs at once. Thanks for this. This feedback is highly appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happy new year in advance. This new year will be better than the last. Our services are still up and running.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Shares As Collateral / Treasury Bills Information Wanted / Three Investors Required To Raise 2 Million Naira For 600k Dividend Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.