Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,626 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals (8221 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria / LASG Bans Use Of Residential Premises As Burial Sites, Embalmment Centres / NAFDAC Bans Sniper Insecticide In Open Markets, Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by lolu2019: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Olaskybab:

I'm tired of seeing this old talk. It costs you nothing to appreciate great and pro-active moves.
Somebody that is mad.
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by olisaEze(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Every year since I-dey-yeye took over from Orhi, Nafdac comes out to ban one thing and immediately proceeds to sediment again like pond scum till another year. Meanwhile a lot of our exported finished food products still gets flagged as unsafe overseas.

Makes one wonder just how many things consumed along with tobacco smoke are also dangerous to the health in Nigeria!

Dora created and maintained a working system in which the regulatory officers were well renumerated and had no need to assist unscrupulous manufacturers beat the system.

A real working check & balancing system that gave the public confidence in the agency.

Go back to that system and stop making things worse.

Like the great wall of China, online registration won't make a difference when your officers are crooked. cool
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by HEBEI: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
AareGaa:

Mumu biaflans.

NAFDAC is still very efficient
NAFDAC is bigger than Dora.

Illiterate biaflans
Idiot, you are welcome tongue
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by HEBEI: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

You must be a stupid fellow. How does this your post correlate with the headline? 🤔
Mumu fellow, you are welcome tongue
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by HEBEI: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Break the law and you will know if nafdac is effective or not
The law is being broken every time and nothing is being done.
This is Nigeria. And you know the truth.
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by HEBEI: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Olaskybab:

I'm tired of seeing this old talk. It costs you nothing to appreciate great and pro-active moves.
it cost you nothing to admit the truth. We all know the truth.
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by descarado: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
It's only used for dog food in very few countries like USA but Europe and some other countries outrightly banned the use of it to preserve dog food. This is what Nigerians use for human consumption.

Heaven forbid.

Govt agencies are all about how much they can grab.

I have since given up.
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by JuanDeDios: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: NAFDAC NIGERIA
Who will monitor them farmers?
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by clearcrystal: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
DaTruths:
Agbado miscreants can't open this thread, they are bunch of illiterates, that's why they voted for a Vegetable.

Not related to the topic.

Useless Ozuor 🤣
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by Streetmovement(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

NAFDAC still dey Naija? Or I didn't know o grin

Good for them
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by DDIA: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Zooposki:

You can always spot people with poverty mentality from a mile away. I bet you live in face me, I face you.
In your dreams grin

Stop expressing how you lack interllect.

Learn the meaning of words, comprehend what you read and make sure your reply is in context. grin

Which schools did you attend please. grin grin grin
No Offense. grin
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by Zooposki(f): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

In your dreams grin

Stop expressing how you lack interllect.

Learn the meaning of words, comprehend what you read and make sure your reply is in context. grin

Which schools did you attend please. grin grin grin
No Offense. grin

You better make an effort to change your poverty mentality to a more positive outlook. Everytime kpekus , kpekus, women are whores etc You no dey tire?
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by Koko1119: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2023
Nigeria govt go finish una for hunger
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by DDIA: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2023
Zooposki:

You better make an effort to change your poverty mentality to a more positive outlook. Everytime kpekus , kpekus, women are whores etc You no dey tire?

If your parents sent you to good schools, you wouldn't have been this dull. grin grin grin

Please try to understand the phrase "poverty mentality" before using it next time. grin

Please where are you from? No offense. grin
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by DDIA: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Zooposki:

grin grin grin

I am sure your teachers were fed up with you.

Your mumu no be small. grin
Your parents wasted money sending you to school if at all they did. grin
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by Zooposki(f): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

If your parents sent you to good schools, you wouldn't have been this dull. grin grin grin

Please try to understand the phrase "poverty mentality" before using it next time. grin

Please where are you from? No offense. grin

I know what it means, thank you. Do you?
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by DDIA: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Zooposki:

I know what it means, thank you. Do you?
Clearly you don't. grin

After fumbling times without number using the phrase of context? grin grin grin

MUMU🥴
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by Zooposki(f): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

Clearly you don't. grin

After fumbling times without number using the phrase of context? grin grin grin

MUMU🥴

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
Re: NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals by DDIA: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Zooposki:

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
It's never too late to get the sound education you require grin

MUMU grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Governor, Simon Lalong Tests Positive For COVID-19 / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Blood Test? ? / Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.