Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Commiserates With Gov. Soludo Over The Loss Of His Father - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Commiserates With Gov. Soludo Over The Loss Of His Father (97 Views)

Poverty In Anambra Under Peter Obi Increased From 25 To 53 Percent, Gov Soludo I / Kano Explosion: Atiku Commiserates With Victims, Demands Investigation / Sen.ifeanyi Ubah, Keeping His Constituency Abreast Of His Legislative Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Commiserates With Gov. Soludo Over The Loss Of His Father by grassrootsig: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
A PRAYER OF COMFORT AND COMMISERATION WITH GOVERNOR CHARLES SOLUDO OVER THE LOSS OF HIS FATHER

Mr Governor,

I am deeply saddened to hear about the passing of your beloved father, Simon Soludo. Losing a parent is an immense loss, and I can only imagine the pain and sorrow you and your family are experiencing. Your father was undoubtedly a remarkable individual, and his legacy will continue to live on through the values and principles he instilled in you.

During this period of mourning, I hope you find solace in the memories you shared with your father. May his wisdom and love continue to guide you in your endeavours, providing you with strength and resilience. Please know that you are not alone in this journey of grief. Your friends and the people of Anambra South Senatorial District stand beside you, offering their support and prayers. If there is anything I can do to assist you during this challenging time, please do not hesitate to reach out.

On behalf of my family and good people of Anambra South Senatorial District, I wish your father’s soul eternal rest. Once again, please accept my deepest condolences.

Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Commiserates With Gov. Soludo Over The Loss Of His Father by Solsix(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Politics aside

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Automation Accelerator Revolutionize Your Youtube Journey And Earn Money / Tinubu Appoints 20 Federal Commissioners Of The National Population Commission / Celebrating Cultural Identity With Black-owned Hair Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.