Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

He Warned ⚠️her But She Couldn't Listen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Warned ⚠️her But She Couldn't Listen (72 Views)

I Couldn't Sleep Because Of This / 10 Surprising Pregnancy Symptoms Nobody Warned You About / Shocking Weight Loss Transformation Of A Man Who Was So Fat He Couldn't Walk (ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Warned ⚠️her But She Couldn't Listen by Bekeey: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
A friend of mine have warned his wife not to or never chart to her x again. But the wife refused and chatted the guy. The wife just gave birth last week and 4days after she chatted the guy and told him "I don born" my guy still gathering mind to confront her but because she gave birth via CS he still considering not to confront her now. Note, this her x knows she's married and the guy just left to Russia 🇷🇺last Month for his masters program. After sending her "I don born" the guy just congratulated her and told her your baby girl must fine die because the wife is pretty.

How do you see it guys??...should I tell my friend not to confront her??
Re: He Warned ⚠️her But She Couldn't Listen by advanceDNA: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
I shaa don't understand how some pple feel that maintaining daily conversation with someone that has fvcked you will not make their spouse upset .....

Oga....na u marry woman wey love and still dey attached to her ex... Carry u cross like a boss.... if the frustrations and disrespect reach red level for you ...baba you know what to do..

grin

(1) (Reply)

I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory / High Quality Halloween Coloring Pack Review / NLC: Aviation Unions Directs Members To Withdraw Services To All Owerri Flights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.