Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,734 members, 7,840,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Kazakhstan's Visa-free Entry For Nigerians – Seeking Advice And Insights ��� - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kazakhstan's Visa-free Entry For Nigerians – Seeking Advice And Insights ��� (359 Views)

50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ / How Desperate Nigerians Seeking Asylum, Usually Lie To America & Other Countries / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kazakhstan's Visa-free Entry For Nigerians – Seeking Advice And Insights ��� by zuchyblink(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
I'd like to gather insights and advice from Nairaland forum members who are familiar with Kazakhstan's weather, cuisine, employment opportunities, housing, and economic conditions, following the recent announcement of visa-free entry for Nigerian visitors. This information is crucial to me, and I kindly request the moderators to assist in giving this thread more visibility by moving it to the front page.
Re: Kazakhstan's Visa-free Entry For Nigerians – Seeking Advice And Insights ��� by donbrowser(m): 4:30am On Nov 08, 2023
zuchyblink:
I'd like to gather insights and advice from Nairaland forum members who are familiar with Kazakhstan's weather, cuisine, employment opportunities, housing, and economic conditions, following the recent announcement of visa-free entry for Nigerian visitors. This information is crucial to me, and I kindly request the moderators to assist in giving this thread more visibility by moving it to the front page.

The free entry visa is for visitation and even requires an e-visa
Re: Kazakhstan's Visa-free Entry For Nigerians – Seeking Advice And Insights ��� by roqrules04(m): 2:40am On Nov 09, 2023
What I known is that Kazakhstan shares a border with Russia in Cherlyabinsk city. And a lot of Kazak guys immigrate to Russia to work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales / I Need Your Candid Opinions / Spain Deports 23 Nigerians For Committing Various Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.