Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. (637 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Jozilinn: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
Good evening nairalanders, just wanted to share this with this because I just don't know the reply to give at this moment,well is it possible for a man to be promoted, start collecting money and extra income without telling his wife for five years.
Now my cousin sister was telling me about how she is going to cope till March because expenses are too much on her, hence she's isn't seeing money to save and start up another life, with her kids, to crown it up her husband is always complaining of money and feeding for the children is now on her...three cups of rice eat afternoon and evening for 4 including him,even a dog can't eat to be okay,now she's keeping fast just so the children can eat and the man is the one monitoring the feeding to make sure nobody eats more than twice in the house. Now the most shocking revelation came when he was paid that day he was complaining bitterly so much, only for her to hear that they have been paid through someone else then she came to confront him he didn't say anything... now the issue that is causing problem and the man wants to throw her out of the house for it is this,he got promoted, with a new amount infact she thought he was earning below 60k only for her to discover he's earning above 100 k. She got so weak, she asked and he denied later he started asking how she knows about it, that the money is his,he can do whatever he wants he doesn't want to tell anyone,I am just plying everything up so that those family members won't start saying what they don't know at all, how would anyone do this to his wife and kids. Anyways since it's better without him, when she comes, she is saying she wants to report so that she would be receiving half of it for the welfare of the children is it possible, because she's really overdoing it school fees everything on her,at least she can start up something plus what she has saved by then she wouldn't care about the money again... what do you guys think or should we just leave him for God. And she should leave with her kids alone please your opinion is needed.
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by demoBaba: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Family matter/issues this days plenty, I just dey observe either to join the league or not.
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jozilinn:
Good evening nairalanders, just wanted to share this with this because I just don't know the reply to give at this moment,well is it possible for a man to be promoted, start collecting money and extra income without telling his wife for five years.
Now my cousin sister was telling me about how she is going to cope till March because expenses are too much on her, hence she's isn't seeing money to save and start up another life, with her kids, to crown it up her husband is always complaining of money and feeding for the children is now on her...three cups of rice eat afternoon and evening for 4 including him,even a dog can't eat to be okay,now she's keeping fast just so the children can eat and the man is the one monitoring the feeding to make sure nobody eats more than twice in the house. Now the most shocking revelation came when he was paid that day he was complaining bitterly so much, only for her to hear that they have been paid through someone else then she came to confront him he didn't say anything... now the issue that is causing problem and the man wants to throw her out of the house for it is this,he got promoted, with a new amount infact she thought he was earning below 60k only for her to discover he's earning above 100 k. She got so weak, she asked and he denied later he started asking how she knows about it, that the money is his,he can do whatever he wants he doesn't want to tell anyone,I am just plying everything up so that those family members won't start saying what they don't know at all, how would anyone do this to his wife and kids. Anyways since it's better without him, when she comes, she is saying she wants to report so that she would be receiving half of it for the welfare of the children is it possible, because she's really overdoing it school fees everything on her,at least she can start up something plus what she has saved by then she wouldn't care about the money again... what do you guys think or should we just leave him for God. And she should leave with her kids alone please your opinion is needed.

The man wicked sha! She should demand he steps up to his responsibilities or she will report him to his people to talk sense into him. If either of this fails then she should put her foot down on the extent she can provide support and take it from there.
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Jozilinn: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
LordReed:

The man wicked sha! She should demand he steps up to his responsibilities or she will report him to his people to talk sense into him. If either of this fails then she should put her foot down on the extent she can provide support and take it from there.
Okay thank you so much dear I really appreciate
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by frozen70(f): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2023
Jozilinn:

No need for her to report this man to any one
Let her deal it out with him at home

Worst case he will ask her to pack out

Let her tell him that they need to discuss about family responsibilities

She should remind him that he is supposed to carry his load and not leave it all on her

That the man should take over feediyamd rent while she takes over school fees

If the man refuses to let her feed her children alone, let that roof fall down, by then people will gather and the man will be the one to expose himself to them

She should stand on her feet that she will be paying school fees

Which kind wicked man like this wants to frustrate her into depression

Marriage is not before naw
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2023
Leave him for what? Are they not his responsibility? Report him to justice Funmi. Something dey worry him for head.

If he's earning that amount and starving his family then he's a wicked man. Maybe he has one side chick that he's giving the money to. Report him!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Jozilinn: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
frozen70:

No need for her to report this man to any one
Let her deal it out with him at home

Worst case he will ask her to pack out

Let her tell him that they need to discuss about family responsibilities

She should remind him that he is supposed to carry his load and not leave it all on her

That the man should take over feediyamd rent while she takes over school fees

If the man refuses to let her feed her children alone, let that roof fall down, by then people will gather and the man will be the one to expose himself to them

She should stand on her feet that she will be paying school fees

Which kind wicked man like this wants to frustrate her into depression

Marriage is not before naw
You are right in this because he's already telling her to leave, you have a great point I pray it works out
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Jozilinn: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Leave him for what? Are they not his responsibility? Report him to justice Funmi. Something dey worry him for head.

If he's earning that amount and starving his family then he's a wicked man. Maybe he has one side chick that he's giving the money to. Report him!

hmmm according to what she said he's into hookup because she saw them on his phone and ever since,he doesn't give his phone out anymore to her, but why now 👀👀😪
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jozilinn:
â–  now the issue that is causing problem and the man wants to throw her out of the house for it is this,he got promoted, with a new amount infact she thought he was earning below 60k only for her to discover he's earning above 100 k. She got so weak, she asked and he denied later he started asking how she knows about it, that the money is his,he can do whatever he wants he doesn't want to tell anyone,I am just plying everything up so that those family members won't start saying what they don't know at all, how would anyone do this to his wife and kids. Anyways since it's better without him, when she comes, she is saying she wants to report so that she would be receiving half of it for the welfare of the children is it possible, because she's really overdoing it school fees everything on her,at least she can start up something plus what she has saved by then she wouldn't care about the money again... what do you guys think or should we just leave him for God. And she should leave with her kids alone please your opinion is needed.
First, she would need to prove she is legally married to the man in question, I think. Second, she would need to get herself a lawyer, and maybe even an investigator to look into the case. In the meantime, she should begin gathering as much evidence as possible to help her side of the fight for support from the man. undecided

@Legislator, are you still there?
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jozilinn:
hmmm according to what she said he's into hookup because she saw them on his phone and ever since,he doesn't give his phone out anymore to her, but why now 👀👀😪

Hmmm.. too bad. Thats where he's exhausting his money. Let her even stop every form of intimacy with him and be careful before he brings a terrible disease home to her. That one is a useless man.

Please tell her to move. The man is an unrepentant cheat and has no plans for her.
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by LordReed(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First, she would need to prove she is legally married to the man in question, I think. Second, she would need to get herself a lawyer, and maybe even an investigator to look into the case. In the meantime, she should begin gathering as much evidence as possible to help her side of the case fight. undecided

@Legislator, are you still there?

What case fight?
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
LordReed:
â–  What case fight?
I meant fight her case against her husband. undecided
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by LordReed(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I meant fight her case against her husband. undecided

In a court?
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
LordReed:
â–  In a court?
yeah undecided
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by LordReed(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
yeah undecided

Under what statute would she be filing a case?
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
LordReed:
â–  Under what statute would she be filing a case?
Nigerian, of course. undecided
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by LordReed(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nigerian, of course. undecided

I mean under what section of the law would such a case be brought? You think there is a law that a wife can use to compel her husband to pay school fees and buy food?
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
LordReed:
â–  I mean under what section of the law would such a case be brought? You think there is a law that a wife can use to compel her husband to pay school fees and buy food?
I don't need to busy myself with any of that as that is the lawyers job to do. There have been cases of women successfully fighting similar cases in that same Nigeria. undecided
Re: How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue. by LordReed(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't need to busy myself with any of that as that is the lawyers job to do. There have been cases of women successfully fighting similar cases in that same Nigeria. undecided

Really? Can you provide one such case?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Bought 1.12kwh For 1,000 Naira Today. / Do You Ever Think Of Getting Old? / Take Part In Building Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.