Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Real Rulers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Rulers (165 Views)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Rulers by Bestbrain123(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Someone ask a question here in nairaland, who is in control of the worlds event.? My answer to that is INFORMATION AND THE MIND OF MEN, here are some men and the single nation that is indirectly controlling you through information. (Google U.S Lawrence eward page known as larry page, Wekipidia U.S JImmy donal wales, ELON MUSK a current owner of twitter, and the well known MARK ZUKERBERG. All is american) wheather you accept that God is in control or not, it does'tn mean much to compare to what INFORMATION HAS DONE FOR MAN. ( Even the bible is an information about God written and founded by men inspired by believe or faith)
Re: The Real Rulers by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2023
INFORMANTS can only pass messages across to you but can't decide your next line of action so the person who is always the sole determinant of your next line of action is the one controlling you.
The one and only sincere informant is God but because humans detests the truth Satan seized the opportunity to control the world by promoting falsehood and attacking anyone who speaks against falsehood. 1John 5:19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Rulers by Bestbrain123(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2023
The mind is Gullible in nature.. And easly fall for any word, especially when is said for the favour of the thinker, just like a religious book which many believe is the ultmate saviour for human suffering and condition.. This kind of information is pass'd in a way that favoured many gullible religious believer, thats how deadly fake information works in the mind of a child. It makes them believe spirituality as reality without evidence..
Re: The Real Rulers by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2023
Bestbrain123:

spirituality as reality without evidence..

The Bible said:

A time will come on this planet when people from different geographical locations will start using the word of a God (God of Abraham) to teach themselves and the result will be that they will settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3

It is happening today!

So what other evidence do we need to believe that the spiritual controls the physical?

If you're saying you must see God before you agree that He exist have you seen Mr Gravity?
Have you seen Mr Black hole?
Does that mean these two doesn't exist?

Guy stop deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: The Real Rulers by Bestbrain123(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2023
The same way a scientice will disagree with you is the same way i won't agree with you on the matters of GRAVITY AND SPIRITUALITY
yes.. i acknowlegd religion for leading the way to the light(civilization) lets focus on that..
Re: The Real Rulers by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bestbrain123:

The same way a scientice will disagree with you is the same way i won't agree with you on the matters of GRAVITY AND SPIRITUALITY
yes.. i acknowlegd religion for leading the way to the light(civilization) lets focus on that..

Have you seen Mr Gravity before?
Do you believe there is Gravity? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Rulers by Bestbrain123(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
There is nothing like mr gravity also nothing like believing if there is gravity...THE world accept information scientice gave to us base on a simple pratice we have seen, The fact, the evidence are there, if i ask you what fact do you have that JESUS went up to the sky (most gullible believe to be heaven) just on a basic reasoning of a little primary school child. whats gonna be your answer? if not from bible information.
Re: The Real Rulers by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bestbrain123:

There is nothing like mr gravity also nothing like believing if there is gravity...THE world accept information scientice gave to us base on a simple pratice we have seen, The fact, the evidence are there, if i ask you what fact do you have that JESUS went up to the sky (most gullible believe to be heaven) just on a basic reasoning of a little primary school child. whats gonna be your answer? if not from bible information.

Have you seen gravity before?
Do you believe in gravity?
Just answer.

Jesus went to heaven is what was written by some first century Jews so whether it's true or false we don't know but there is a living proof today Jesus said his disciples will be found in all the corners of the earth {Act 1:8} these are people who have devoted their lives to doing what Jesus commanded {Matthew 28:20} they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again {Matthew 26:52} just as the book said before Jesus was born {Isaiah 2:4} and these people have come from different geographical locations on this planet including the world's most racist nations people have come out openly to surrender their lives as disciples of Jesus Christ and they're zealously preaching and teaching about God's kingdom from house to house.
Ọmọ these are the things written in the Bible thousands of years ago the author said it will not be carried out by military action but by His Holy Spirit! Zechariah 4:6

So the evidence that one Jewish young man went to heaven is here today because not even any of your professors can explain how these things came to fulfilment today! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Rulers by Bestbrain123(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2023
Asking me of gravity. do i believe in gravity? is like asking me do i have eyes..? gravity is not a faith,

1 Like

Re: The Real Rulers by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2023
Bestbrain123:

Asking me of gravity. do i believe in gravity? is like asking me do i have eyes..? gravity is not a faith,

Gravity is FAITH because you only saw effect you can't see what exactly is pulling objects to the surface of the earth, in the same manner God is the Mastermind behind all the perfect setting we see it never came by chance if it's not by chance that something is pulling objects to the surface of the earth while some planets don't have the same thing then the Bible is true that God prepared this planet to sustain life.

Moreover God made a promise thousands of years ago and it's coming to fulfilment today so if you believe in gravity and you teach it to others then you can't deny God who promised and fulfilled it. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

LGBTQ Subtle Introduced Into Nigeria, TINUBU Is Being Used! / Is This The Hardest Expression In The Scripture ? / Betta Edu Narrates How Oyedepo Prayer Made Her Minister Of Federal Republic Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.