Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria (296 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" / Spiritual Portals(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by diamond68: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2023
that region of nigeria has been colonized by fallen angels demonic portals and many toxic demons in the metaphysical realm enter via these portals and colonize the people of the SE and have them doing extreme demonic wicked activities like baby factory, ugm ipob violence, cannibalism, anarchy, chaos, demonic possession drug usage like mkurummiri, lots of anger, no love, kidnappings etc. The people of the SE need right hand path occultic sages to do rituals to close these open demonic portals

Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by 1TrippleCee: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2023
I have been saying this for ages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2023
Another terrorist sighted.
Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by 1TrippleCee: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Another terrorist sighted.

You dont know what you are saying. Your comment is a manifestation of how the demons want to retain and keep that stronghold. Your mind and mentality is in the hands of the devil hence you xan not see the light

I speak as a sage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:

You dont know what you are saying. Your comment is a manifestation of how the demons want to retain and keep that stronghold. Your mind and mentality is in the hands of the devil hence you xan not see the light

I speak as a sage.

Go and do ablution first. Will respond when you are back
Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by 1TrippleCee: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Go and do ablution first. Will respond when you are back

This is the exact manner the devil and demons speak. The end of demons is everlasting torment in hell fire.
Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:

This is the exact manner the devil and demons speak. The end of demons is everlasting torment in hell fire.

Hmmm are you on crystal meth?. Why are you judging me. Nooo problem kwontinue
Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
diamond68:
that region of nigeria has been colonized by fallen angels demonic portals and many toxic demons in the metaphysical realm enter via these portals and colonize the people of the SE and have them doing extreme demonic wicked activities like baby factory, ugm ipob violence, cannibalism, anarchy, chaos, demonic possession drug usage like mkurummiri, lots of anger, no love, kidnappings etc. The people of the SE need right hand path occultic sages to do rituals to close these open demonic portals
Please go take your meds abeg! undecided
Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by 1TrippleCee: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Hmmm are you on crystal meth?. Why are you judging me. Nooo problem kwontinue

I'm showing you your next prayer points to self-exorcise the demons inside of you ?

Did i not tell you that i was a sage ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Tonnes Of Activated Demonic Portals In Southeast Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I'm showing you your next prayer points to self-exorcise the demons inside of you ?

Did i not tell you that i was a sage ?

Sage indeed?. Quite applausible. You deserve a crown of mantis for baptising your self a sage. I want to live in your skull 💀. Seriously pushing for a portion.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Spoke About The Day He Will Die In The Quran / 11th October,2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.