Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Driving With Ease In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving With Ease In Lagos (362 Views)

Lagos State Number-Plate Recognition Camera Caught Man Driving With Expired Pape / Motorists Driving With Earphones Risk Six Months In Jail – FRSC / The Dangers Of Driving With One Headlight At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving With Ease In Lagos by lifenajeje(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2023
Dear Nairalanders

I have not driven a vehicle in Lagos since June 2021..

I don't want to be a cash cow to police, lastma, task force and other law enforcing officers

Pls school me on

1, Existing one way routes
( Now that they specialize in removing the road signs )

2, Existing road rules that are not publicised ..

3, Where not to park..

4, I intend carrying passengers with my sienna so i need to know it's not against any law ..

5..Everything that one needs to know in been smart and taking ur proceeds home without law enforcement officers milking u ..

Thanks .
Re: Driving With Ease In Lagos by guyboss: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2023
lifenajeje:
Dear Nairalanders

I don't want to be a cash cow to police, lastma, task force and other law enforcing officers

Pls school me on

3, Where not to park..

4, I intend carrying passengers with my sienna so i need to know it's not against any law ..

5..Everything that one needs to know in been smart and taking ur proceeds home without law enforcement officers milking u ..

Thanks .

Mods.

Front page. It will be beneficial to a handful of like minded individuals.
Re: Driving With Ease In Lagos by Emmy000seun(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
You cant learn all this online, been observant and smart is the key, watchout well, don't park isolatedly, before you pick people ensure you see other car that park or pick there too. For one way too observe the direction of moving car.. infact don't do anything alone make sure you see other road users doing it too.. meanwhile experience is the best lesson, but don't learn in the hard way..ire ooo
lifenajeje:
Dear Nairalanders

Pls school me on

3, Where not to park..

Thanks .
Re: Driving With Ease In Lagos by lifenajeje(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
Emmy000seun:
You cant learn all this online, been observant and smart is the key, watchout well, don't park isolatedly, before you pick people ensure you see other car that park or pick there too. For one way too observe the direction of moving car.. infact don't do anything alone make sure you see other road users doing it too.. meanwhile experience is the best lesson, but don't learn in the hard way..ire ooo

Thank u sir
Re: Driving With Ease In Lagos by lifenajeje(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
guyboss:

Mods.

Thank u sir
Re: Driving With Ease In Lagos by lifenajeje(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2023
guyboss:

Mods.

Mods

Pls take to promise land so we have more inputs to avoid a Nairalander been on front pages of newspaper with headline

" Nairalander gets caught following one way "

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Avoiding Car Accidents / Neatly Used 2004 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER @ 4.5M / Demand For Raw Materials For Electric Car Batteries Set To Rise Further – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.