Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Unbelievable Discounts And Prizes Await At #infinixblackfriday - Don't Miss Out - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Unbelievable Discounts And Prizes Await At #infinixblackfriday - Don't Miss Out (104 Views)

Movie Chefs Reality Show Set To Keep Off With Amazing Star Prizes For Winners / Dont Miss Out In This Give Away... / Win Fantastic Prizes At Trophy Larger Beer Nigeria (reekado Bank And Orezi) ‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Discounts And Prizes Await At #infinixblackfriday - Don't Miss Out by BuggsBunny: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hey there,

Don't even think about blinking, because I've got some seriously exciting news for you! 🤩 It's time for the #InfinixBlackFriday Flash Sales extravaganza, and trust me, you won't want to miss this!

I'm talking mind-blowing discounts of up to ₦100,000 up for grabs! Yes, you read that right!

Ready for more? If you snag any Infinix Note, Hot, or Smart series, you're in for a chance to win ₦30,000 shopping vouchers or even ₦50,000 in cashback!

But here's the deal – you've got to be quick on your feet! Hurry over to the Infinix partner stores or grab any of those fantastic Infinix devices to increase your chances of winning big.

Mark your calendars and set your alarms for November 30th, 2023. That's the deadline, folks! So, go ahead and grab your favorites before time runs out.

Get ready to shop till you drop, because this Black Friday is going to be LEGENDARY!

(1) (Reply)

Affluent Manager Needed / Make Your Event A Colourful One / Crystalline Charity: How An Ngo Extended Its Love To People In December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.