Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun (520 Views)

Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? / Seun Mynd44 And Royalroy, Please Your Attention Is Needed Here / Mynd44 And Seun Are Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2023
From The Table Of 9ijaCover, The Popular Bad News Blogger In Nigeria Blogging Atmosphere.

@Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

There Still Alot Of Bad News Within Nigeria, That will be posted on Nairaland forum By 9ijaCover

That's The Reason For Having Multiple Nairaland forum Account.

Don't Forget, The Nature Of My NICHE as a blogger, mainly center in posting Bad News.

Nairaland Moderator, If I Didn't Publish Bad News, that come to my desk, here on Nairaland, how will Man, see him food, CHOP?

If I come across 15 Terrible Bad News, How Will I publish it on Nairaland forum with one Nairaland Forum Username?

Is only three thread, at a time, one can publish under one Nairaland forum username.

9ijaCover has added much value into Nairaland as a forum.

Please Look Into This Issues And Resolve It.

9ijaCover Has Come To Stay On Nairaland Forum And I Promise To Continue To Serve Everyone with Quality BAD NEWS, that come to my DESK as a Seven Years Expert Blogger.

I Hate Hiding The Truth, That's Why 9ijaCover Is Publishing Terrible BAD NEWS on Nairaland

Thanks For Your Understanding @Moderator.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2023
Please Look Into This Pressing Issue Of Mine.

9ijaCover, Is Not Happy, For Banning My Name, Also Banning Me, Yesterday Again For Having Multiple Nairaland Forum Username.

As I mentioned Above, There Is Alot Of Bad News, that I'm still yet to publish on Nairaland.

Accept My Professional Skills As a BLOGGER.

I Love, Publishing Terrible BAD NEWS, that come to my Desk, As A Blogging COMPANY.

NAIJA.COVER, Federal Government Of Nigeria, Is Aware Of The Terrible BAD NEWS PUBLICATION, I normally publish on 9ijacover, Nairaland forum and other website in Nigeria.

Almighty God, will continue to bless our hustle.
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by CooldipoMPS: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2023
This is strange

shocked!
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by GanagiBitrus: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Na so. People must die for Coffin Seller to remain in business. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 5:56am On Nov 09, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
This is strange

shocked!

9ijaCover Is Really Crying, Right Now.

I have added much value on Nairaland forum since 2016 till date.

7 Good Years In Blogging Business, Posting Bad News, Is Not Child's Play, CooldipoMPS

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Mhizzard(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2023
Ever since i know you it only bad new you are after,why?

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by finallybusy: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Nairaland wey no dey guarantee pass twenty views per article/video. You sure you’re not shortchanging yourself so?
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by illicit(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Well sha....

😶

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2023
finallybusy:
Nairaland wey no dey guarantee pass twenty views per article/video. You sure you’re not shortchanging yourself so?

Explain More To 9ijaCover Please
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Cassandraloius: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2023
shocked
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
Ever since i know you it only bad new you are after,why?

@Mhizzard

Are You Still Aware, Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Chop?
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Mhizzard(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2023
post=126869091:

@Mhizzard

Are You Still Aware, Na Where, Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Chop?
try and be adding good stuff;don't let us know you for bad new.no one like depression

4 Likes

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

try and be adding good stuff;don't let us no you for bad new.no one like bad feelings

This Life Dey Full With Up And Down.

In Fact, This Life, No Get Balance, That's Fact.
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by online4business: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Another man platform you don dey for seven years without getting yours like wtf.

Control=responsibility.

If you want control and freedom=$ of not depending on nairaland you have to have your own platform.

Parasite SEO just steal traffic from nairaland as easy as ABC.

If you've been at it for seven years and still depending on someone else for traffic... My guy you're doing it all wrong.

No wonder people dey say blogging no dey work and I always shake my head for them.

People will do ANYTHING for those WHO:

encourage their dreams
Ally their fears
Justify their failure and
Help throw rocks at their ENEMIES

If you want to make money blogging it's easy as ABC. Period and you don't have to depend on seun or even Google.

If you've TRUE BELIEVERS AND A TRIBE.

read the following like your life depends on it.
Gary halbert: starving crowd to find niche.
Gary bencivenga: theory's of the red shirt etc.
Dan Kennedy influential writing
And Blaire warren seven sentence to persuasion

If you do everything these guys teach with your content and you'll have more people trying to give you money than you can take.

No be mouth my doings torogologo from UK to USA Dem dey salama.

Wetin I no self....

Make I dey learn my swalli for here abeg.

Waiting for another man is not an empowering way to live life or make money.

Totis tois it's in your hands.
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2023
online4business:
Another man platform you don dey for seven years without getting yours like wtf.

Control=responsibility.

If you want control and freedom=$ of not depending on nairaland you have to have your own platform.

Parasite SEO just steal traffic from nairaland as easy as ABC.

If you've been at it for seven years and still depending on someone else for traffic... My guy you're doing it all wrong.

No wonder people dey say blogging no dey work and I always shake my head for them.

People will do ANYTHING for those WHO:

encourage their dreams
Ally their fears
Justify their failure and
Help throw rocks at their ENEMIES

If you want to make money blogging it's easy as ABC. Period and you don't have to depend on seun or even Google.

If you've TRUE BELIEVERS AND A TRIBE.

If you do everything these guys teach with your content and you'll have more people trying to give you money than you can take.

No be mouth my doings torogologo from UK to USA Dem dey salama.

Wetin I no self....

Make I dey learn my swalli for here abeg.

Waiting for another man is not an empowering way to live life or make money.

Totis tois it's in your hands.

No Wahala
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Bea1234: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2023
Seun unban the guy abeg. Just doing his business

4 Likes

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by finallybusy: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2023
post=126869065:

Explain More To 9ijaCover Please
If I do, na ban straight. Good luck in your search for a remedy.

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Calabar1stSon: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Quality bad news.

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Quality bad news.

Are You Here To Laugh Naija.Cover
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Hungerbadoo: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
This is strange

shocked!
Lol, very strange. Hahaha
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Woodshot: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2023
RIP Hungerbad
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by azpekuliar: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2023
post=126868078:
Please Look Into This Pressing Issue Of Mine.

9ijaCover, Is Not Happy, For Banning My Name, Also Banning Me, Yesterday Again For Having Multiple Nairaland Forum Username.

As I mentioned Above, There Is Alot Of Bad News, that I'm still yet to publish on Nairaland.

Accept My Professional Skills As a BLOGGER

I Love, Publishing Terrible BAD NEWS, that come to my Desk, As A Blogging COMPANY.

NAIJA.COVER, Federal Government Of Nigeria, Is Aware Of The Terrible BAD NEWS PUBLICATION, I normally publish on 9ijacover, Nairaland forum and other website in Nigeria.

Almighty God, will continue to bless our hustle.

grin
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Neddstark: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Oga install Google adsense on your website and stay afloat.

5 Likes

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Neddstark:
Oga install Google adsense on your website and stay afloat.

Naija.Cover Doesn't Depend On Google Adsense On the Website, But I'm trying to pour out my mind over here on Nairaland.
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Oladhips(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
online4business:

Can you recommend any source to get this..
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by online4business: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2023
Oladhips:

Can you recommend any source to get this..

Apart from Dan Kennedy influential writing $2500 the rest are all on the internet for free.

Gary halbert bencivenga and Blaire warren are free just search Google

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Xhuntra: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2023
post=126868277:

9ijaCover Is Really Crying, Right Now.

I have added much value on Nairaland forum since 2016 till date.

7 Good Years In Blogging Business, Posting Bad News, Is Not Child's Play, CooldipoMPS

Oga make we hear word, u re not even funny with these ur repetitions
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by Oladhips(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2023
online4business:

Apart from Dan Kennedy influential writing $2500 the rest are all on the internet for free.

Gary halbert bencivenga and Blaire warren are free just search Google

Alright.. Brother 👏

Thanks
Re: Important Message To Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun by NaijaCover(m): 12:08am On Mar 26
Xhuntra:

Oga make we hear word, u re not even funny with these ur repetitions

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You

(1) (Reply)

Dr Rahmon Adedoyin And The Murder Case Of Mr Timothy Adegoke / Breaking! Gunmen K!ll 5 Police Officers In The Early Hours Of Friday In Abakalik / Police Arrest Pastor Over Teenager’s Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.