Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Help: How Do I Transfer Money From One USD Mastercard To Another USD Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: How Do I Transfer Money From One USD Mastercard To Another USD Mastercard (226 Views)

Mastercard To Buy Stake In MTN’s $5.2 Billion Fintech Unit / Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option / Naira Currently 184 To One USD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Transfer Money From One USD Mastercard To Another USD Mastercard by UncleAyo: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2023
Please, help me with your realistic solution. I have been searching the internet on how to do this.

I have P ayoneer MasterCard and I would like to transfer money directly from the card to my Nigeria dollar mastercard (connected with my domiciliary account). I really want to stop paying 10USD bank transfer fee I usually pay the P ayoneer service for withdrawal directly into Nigerian bank.

Please, share with me how I can solve the problem. I'd like to be able to transfer money from one card to another free of charge between my Nigeria dollar Mastercard and my P ayoneer Mastercard.
Re: Help: How Do I Transfer Money From One USD Mastercard To Another USD Mastercard by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Download "Rapid Transfer Mobile App" by ecobank . Sign-up and link your Payoneer MasterCard to the app. You can then transfer money to your Nigeria dollar account.

You might need to visit a nearby ecobank if you are struggling to sign up with the app .
Re: Help: How Do I Transfer Money From One USD Mastercard To Another USD Mastercard by UncleAyo: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2023
I'm having my domiciliary account with GTBank. Will this still work, or I need to have an account with ecobank?

Kenneth4u205:
Download "Rapid Transfer Mobile App" by ecobank . Sign-up and link your Payoneer MasterCard to the app. You can then transfer money to your Nigeria dollar account.

You might need to visit a nearby ecobank if you are struggling to sign up with the app .
Re: Help: How Do I Transfer Money From One USD Mastercard To Another USD Mastercard by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
It will still work
UncleAyo:
I'm having my domiciliary account with GTBank. Will this still work, or I need to have an account with ecobank?

Re: Help: How Do I Transfer Money From One USD Mastercard To Another USD Mastercard by haybhi1(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Go to gtbank and explain. They have a package

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest And Fastest Way To Send And Receive Money Across African Countries / Access Bank Exclusive Signature Cards Share Your Experience / My Business Is Under Juju Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.