Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Infinix Hot 40 Series: New Phones Lineup Revealed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 40 Series: New Phones Lineup Revealed (579 Views)

Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months / DEAL ALERT: Brand New Phones At Cheapest Prices / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 40 Series: New Phones Lineup Revealed by AvaGrace: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Hi Nairaland

The new Infinix Hot series comprises three forthcoming Infinix phones that were discovered on the Google Play Console. Key specifications were disclosed via the Hot 40, Hot 40i, and Hot 40 Pro listings.

X6836 is the model number that comes with the Infinix Hot 40. The smartphone will have a 1080p screen with a punch hole for the selfie camera, an LTE chip, and a Helio G88 chipset.
The gadget will ship with Android 13 and an 8GB RAM variant.

Out of the three, the Infinix Hot 40i is the most reasonably priced. Although the outside looks identical, the inside is quite different, sporting a Spreadtrum T606 Chipset, an octa-core CPU clocked at 1.6 GHz, and 4GB of RAM.

Despite having a punch hole, the screen only offers 720p resolution.

The Helio G99 chipset powers the Hot 40 Pro, which is likewise LTE-only. The Hot 40 appears to match the screen requirements.

With the trio's google accreditation, we should soon learn more when they make their official announcement.

https://www.mysmartprice.com/gear/infinix-hot-40-hot-40-pro-hot-40i-google-play-console/?amp

(1) (Reply)

Which Redmi Phone Can I Get Below 90k / Trends Report (blackberry Slowly Get'n There) / Used Black 3g Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.