Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? (780 Views)

Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / The Real Biblical Israelites-that Went Thru Curses Of Deut 28:15-68 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jesus said in Luke 21:24 that the Israelites shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away into captive into all nations (World wide Slavery).

1. Apart from the The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade where Africans expecially the Mbundu, Yoruba, Igbo, Bakongo, Fon, Mende, Wolof, Fula, Abron, Chamba and many more were scattered as prophecised by Christ, what documented world wide slavery event took place after the death and resurrection of Christ that fulfiled the prophecies?

Till this day, Africa remain the only group of people scattered all over the world and fell by the edge of sword or where can i find Ashkenazi jew slave in any part of the world especially in Nigeria?

2. Deuteronomy 28:49 Most High (Yah), will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as swift as the (eagle), a nation whose language you will not understand.

Note that the national, symbol of America and most european countries share the eagle symbol.

3. Why do ancient european map such the following refer to parf of West Africa as Judah?

a. Emmanuel Bowen Map 1747 details the same Slave Coast area, naming it "Km. of Judah or Whidah" ( Kingdom of Judah).
b. Del'Isle Map 1600s details that the area known as The Slave Coast was also known as "Re. De Juda" ( Realm of Judah)
c. Homman Heirs Map 1743 details that West Africa was known as "Dahomey Juda"

4. Deuteronomy 28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which does not respect the elderly nor show favor to the young. Till this day Europe and Asia still control and oppress our people.

1 Like

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by BigTableShaker(f): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
1. Jews are in Nigeria..

E. g the potopoto Jews frome the godforsaken region.

Meanwhile, Bible no be your mate.

But the LORD will have mercy on the descendants of Jacob. He will choose Israel as his special people once again. He will bring them back to settle once again in their own land. And people from many different nations will come and join them there and unite with the people of Israel.

Isaiah 14;1

God had mercy on Israel.

1 Like

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by Bestbrain123(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
All this writeup and so called prophesies,and histories are line to promote religion and unite the world.. But in attempt to this, religion failed in one thing.. ALL RELIGION PUT TOGETHER ARE EQUALLY WRONG.. ( still trying to know hw they will achieve this unity)
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
Circumcision is the sign of the covenant between the Most High and Abraham..... Nigeria has the highest number of circumcised men according to BBC & WHO (World Health Organization)

Genesis 17
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20527625

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Why is it that the Jewish people fit none of the curses listed in Deuteronomy 28:15-68?

It is my hope that anyone who views this knows, and understands, that this is not even remotely, about bashing anyone. It's about getting the truth out primarily by use of The Holy Scriptures, and also, with a little use of history.

Now, having said that;

It's because they're not the true Israelites. Duetornomy 28:46 says that these curses (punishments) shall be upon you and your descendants, for a sign and a wonder, forever!

A sign is an indicator. According to The Holy Scriptures, the sign is whichever ethnic group of people, are at the bottom socially, economically, and politically, and are the most despised, rejected, and down trotted people, in society, that's who the real Israelites are!

Forever meaning until the end of their natural lives, or until HIS return.

I know that Jews, have been mistreated, but so have Native Americans, Japanese, Chinese, Irish, Mexicans, etc. But, that still does not make them an Israelite!

My point is that none of them nor their descendants, have ever suffered the curses that THE ALMIGHTY placed on the Israelites, for rebelling against HIM!

I only know of one people and their descendants, who has ever suffered all of the curses to a Tee! To this very day!

Ps. 83:4“Come” they say, let's destroy them as a nation, so that the name of Israel may be remembered no more.”

I only know of one people who were stripped of all knowledge, of themselves. Stipped of their identity, stripped of their language, stripped of their heritage, stripped of their culture, stripped of their names, stripped of their land, stripped of the way they worship, and stripped of their Heavenly Father!(YAH)

No other ethnic group of people, can produce documented evidence, (proof) of this ever happening to them. Not even the Jewish people, and that's a fact!

Also, I only know of one people that fit the description of the people, described in Revelations 2:9 and again In Revelations 3:9.

In Revelations 2:9 THE ALMIGHTY, says I know the tribulation, and poverty the real Israelites, are supposed to be suffering, because I'm the one who put those punishments on them, then HE goes on to say that HE KNOWS the blasphemy of those who say that they're Israelites, but are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

In Rev. 3:9 THE ALMIGHTY, says Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Israelites, and are not, but lie-indeed I will make them come worship before your feet, and know that I love you.

According to Revelations 2:9 the vast majority of the real Israelite descendants, are supposed to be living below the poverty line, and they should be the most despised, and the most down trotted, and the most rejected, people in society! They are supposed to be at the bottom socially, economically, and politically!

And it goes on to say that the imposters, the ones claiming to be Israelites, are rich! Hmmm… According to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, they should not be rich, and powerful, at least not the masses of them!/or not as a nation!

Also, according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, they should not even be living in their land yet!

They're suppose to be still living in the lands, of their captors!

Jerimiyah 30:1-11 1. The word that came to Jerimiyah from THE ALMIGHTY:

2. Thus says YAH, the God of Israel: Write in a book all the words I have spoken to you.

3. “For behold, days are coming declares Yah, when I will restore the fortunes of MY PEOPLE, Israel, and Judah, says YAH, and I will bring them back to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall take possession of it.”

4. These are the words that THE ALMIGHTY spoke concerning Israel and Judah:

5. Thus says THE ALMIGHTY: we have heard a cry of panic, of terror, and no peace.

6.″Ask now, and see, can a man bear a child? Why then do I see every man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor? Why has every face turned pale?

7.“Alas! That day is so great there is none like it; it is a time of distress for Jacob; yet he shall be saved out of it.

8. And it shall come to pass in that day, declares THE ALMIGHTY, I break his yoke from off your neck, and I will burst your bonds, and foreigners shall no more make a servant of him.

9. But they shall serve their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.

10. Then fear not, O Jacob my servant, declares YAH nor be dismayed, O Israel; for behold, I will save you from far away, and your offspring from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return and have quiet and ease, and none shall make him afraid.

11. For I am with you to save you, declares THE ALMIGHTY; I will make a full end of all the nations among whom I scattered you.

Eze. 20:33 As I live, saith The Almighty YAH, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you.

Eze. 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein you are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Eze. 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

Eze. 20:36 Like I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith The Almighty YAH.

They taught us in school that in 1948 the Israelites, returned to The Holy Land thus, fulfilling the prophesy, of the return of the Israelites, to The Holy Land.

But that can't be so, because, notice that every since the Jewish people, have been in The Holy Land there has been nothing but wars, fighting, homosexual activity, gay parades, oppression, segregation, persecution, and YAH, is not the center. And HE is not the glory.

The return of the Israelites, to The Holy Land prophecy, has not been fulfilled, because the fulfillment, of the Israelites, returning to The Holy Land prophesy, is that once they have returned to The Holy Land, none of the things mentioned above would ever happen again.

Isaiyah 2:4 He shall judge between the nations, And rebuke many people; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they practice war anymore.

Also, the center of the Holy City Jerusalem, will be YAH, Himself.

(HE WILL BE THERE IN PERSON!)

Rev. 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of YAH, is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. YAH Himself will be with them, and be there Elohim!”

I won’t mention all of the curses, (punishments) it’s simply too much writing. However, I will mention enough of them to prove, that all 68 verses apply to the so-called blacks, of the western hemisphere.

Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass if you will not listen to the voice of YAH, to observe to do all HIS commandments, and statutes, which I command you this day; that all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.

Deuteronomy 28:16 cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field/rural area.

These two verses tell us everywhere you find Israel, these curses will be upon them.

If you look at any “inner city” in the United States, you will find death and destruction like nowhere else! Many of these cities look like war-torn countries. I mean they're like third world countries even, absolutely devastated.

If you go to any rural area that is highly populated by the so-called African Americans, you will find the same death and destruction that you find in the “inner cities ”

Although, I only mention the dehumanizing, horrorific, atrocious, brutal, barbaric, disrespectful, oppressive, and tormenting treatment, the Israelites, suffer here in the United States.

I want to be perfectly clear, that, according to The Holy Scriptures, the Israelites, would suffer the same dehumanizing, atrocious, disrespectful, horrifying, barbaric, brutal, oppressive, and tormenting treatment, in every other nation as well!

In particularly, in the nations, of the western hemisphere. Because, that's where the masses of the Israelites, have been scattered to!

Lk. 21:24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations! And Jerusalem, will be trampled by Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles, be fulfilled/until the end of the Gentile, rule!

I only know of one ethnic group of people, that are hated, by every other ethnic group of people,/or hated by every nation!

Also, I only know of one ethnic group of people, that are largely populated in every nation,/all four corners of the earth!

Deuteronomy 28:19 Cursed shall you be when you come in and cursed shall you be when you go out.

Cursed when you come in=(the day you're born!) Cursed when you go out=(until the day you die!)

These curses are going to follow the Israelites, for as long as they continue to sin against (forsake) YAH.

Deuteronomy 28:20 YAH, shall send upon you cursing (an evil oath of misfortune, trouble,) Vexation(Torment, Distress and Worry) And Rebuke (to express Sharp stern Disapproval) In all that you set your hand unto, to do until you be destroyed, and until you perish quickly; because of the wickedness of your doings whereby you have forsaken/forgotten me.

Duetoromy 28:28 YAH will strike you with madness, with blindness, and with astonishment of heart.

This verse is saying that the Israelites, would suffer sever mental health issues, due to the mental abuse (psychological terror) they suffered during slavery! And continue to suffer, to this very day!

Among all ethnic groups, the so-called African Americans, have the highest rate of depression, and mental health issues.

It is also, saying that they would be spiritually blind.

It is also, saying that they would be emotionally astonished, at their condition/in awe of their social status!

Duetoromy 28:29 You will grope at noonday, as the blind gropes in darkness, and you shall not prosper in your ways. You will only be oppressed and robbed always, and there will be no one to save you.

This verse is saying that Israel, is going to grope (search) around at noonday, with uncertainty.

Noonday, is when the sun is at it's peak, brightness (this is symbolic for (spiritual blindness) Searching for a way out of their, terrible condition! Also, in search of the true ALMIGHTY!

This verse also, tells us that they (the Israelites) will only be oppressed, and robbed, always, and there would be no one to save them.

Robbed of their ideas, robbed of their inventions, robbed of their music, robbed of their identity etc.

The so-called African Americans, have had plenty of leaders who have tried to save them;

Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, Martin Luther King Jr. The Black Panthers, Medgar Evers, Minister Louis Farrakhan, etc. However, none of them were able to save them!

(There would be no one to save you!)

Just about everything “so-called African Americans” have tried to do to improve their living conditions has failed.

(Black Wall Street!)

They have tried the political system (voting/holding office) the educational system (obtain college degrees) and economics (capitalism/business ventures).

But all these things have been pretty much useless to them.

Other ethnic groups have been successful at elevating their people to a better standard of living, by using those same systems (political, educational, and economic).

So-called African Americans have been in this country longer than every other ethnic group, except for the Native Americans.

Yet, they are behind all those other ethnic groups in just about every category in society.

The reason being is they have forgotten YAH!

More importantly, they have forgotten that they made a covenant with HIM, in which they promised to keep HIS laws, commandments, judgments, and statutes. But they broke that promise and now they are suffering for it.

Just as HE said they would if they continued to disobey HIM! YAH said that HE would punish them 7 times if they did not turn back to HIM! HE warned them in Lev. 26:18 again in Lev.26:21 again in Lev. 26:24 and then again in Lev. 26:28.

The Israelites, have been in bondage (slavery) 7 times;

Here are the 7 times that the Israelites, have been in bondage.

1.Egypt, 2.Assyria, 3.Babylon, 4.Medo-Persia, 5.Greece, 6.Rome, 7. The United States, Europe, Canada, South America, Central America, and the Carribeans were all part of the same captivity, The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. So, you count that as one. Thus, giving you the 7 times YAH, said HE would punish them.

Above in their 7th captivity, take notice to how they were scattered, just like THE ALMIGHTY, said they would be. They were scattered, to nearby, and far away kingdoms, in each of their 6 previous captivities, as well. Scattered, to the four corners of the earth.

Deuteronomy 28:25 YAH, shall cause you to be smitten before your enemies: you shall go out one way against them and you shall flee seven ways before them: and shall be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

Now, on one hand you have the Jews, who say that they are the descendants, of the Israelites, however, on the other hand the Jews, have set out to do a range of things and were able to accomplished them.

So, I don't see how this verse could even possibly be referring, to the Jews. Because, the Jews, have defeated their enemies in every military battle, that they have been in since 1948.

They won the war of 1948–1949, they won the war of 1956, and the 1967 six day war. Yeah, they defeated Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Jordan in just six days! They won the 1973 Yom Kippur war and the invasion of Lebanon.

Not only did they win these wars but, they also, confiscating land from their enemies (Jerusalem, Golan Heights, West Bank, etc.)

I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but that hardly sounds like a people in the land of their enemies! And hardly, sounds like a people, that are unable to stand against their enemies!

Further proof, Duetoromy 28:30 You shall betroth a wife but another man shall lie with her; you shall build a house, but you shall not dwell in it; you shall plant a vineyard, but shall not eat its grapes.

This verse describes how slave owners, and slave traders, would often take the wives of slaves, and sleep with them/rape them!

It also, describes how the slaves would build the mansions, for their slave owners which set on the plantations, while they (the slaves) lived in run down wooden shacks!

And it also, describes how they would plant the crops, and vineyards, but they wouldn't be able to enjoy them when they came to harvest!

Duetoromy, 28:32 your sons and daughters shall be giving to another people, and your eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all day long; and there shall be no strength in your hand.

So-called black, families were torn apart during The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. In many cases the entire family was taken into captivity, while the parents could do nothing but watch as their children were sold to different slave owners,/plantations.
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Duetoromy, 28:33 A nation whom you have not known shall eat the fruit of your land and the produce of your labor, and you shall be only oppressed and crushed continually.

Deuteronomy 28:36 THE ALMIGHTY, will bring you and the king whom you set over you to a nation which neither you nor your fathers have known, and there you shall serve other gods, (Religions) wood and stone.

Christianity, and Islam, are the 2 religions, that Duetornomy 28:36 is referring to. Wood and Stone.

These 2 religions were forced on the Israelites. First Islam, was forced on them during the Arab Slave Trade, then after that Christianity, was forced on them during The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

What are the 2 main religions that the so-called black people, follow?

Christianity, and Islam. Wood, is what represents Christianity, the wooden cross ➕. And stone, is what represents Islam, the Kaaba Stone 🕋 in Mecca.

THE ALMIGHTY, didn't bring any religions, with HIM! HE brought HIS Laws, Commandments, Statutes, and Judgements. HE brought HIS WAYS!

Religions, are of men!

Deuteronomy 28:37 And you shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword among all the nations where THE ALMIGHTY, will drive you.

Byword: “Blacks, African Americans, Afro-Americans, Negroes, Colored, N-Word, Jigaboo, Coon, Spade, Blackey, Tarbaby, Porch Monkey etc.”

Deuteronomy 28:41 You shall beget sons and daughters, but they shall not be yours; for they shall go into captivity.

Deuteronomy 28:43 The stranger who is among you shall rise higher and higher above you, and you shall come down lower and lower.

The “stranger ” refers to other ethnic groups. Europeans, Asians, Hispanics, Indians, Arabs, etc.

What this verse, means is that other ethnic groups, will come into the Israelite, communities, and start businesses.

This verse is also, saying that other ethnic groups, will come to the same nation, and or the same city, that the Israelites, are already in, and off top, they're placed at a higher social position than the Israelites!

And the way ”the stranger ”/other ethnic groups, rise higher and higher, and the Israelites, come down lower and lower;

is that, all the money that the Israelites, are spending with “the stranger”/other ethnic groups, at the end of the day, they “the “stranger ” take that sack of money back to their own communities!

None of that money, is being re-invested back into the Israelite communities!

So, you see, that's how the “stranger”/other ethnic groups, has, and will continue to rise higher and higher, above the Israelites, and the Israelites, have and will continue to become lower, and lower!

Deuteronomy 28:44 He shall lend to you, but you shall not lend to him; he shall be the head, and you shall be the tail.

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore you shall serve your enemies, whom THE ALMIGHTY, will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in unclothedness, and in need of everything: and he will put a yoke of iron on your neck until he has destroyed you.

This verse is saying that the Israelites, shall serve their enemies in hunger, in thirst, and in need of everything!

In hunger, and in thirst, is referring to oppression, discrimination, exploitation, subjection, and servitude!

In need of everything is referring to materialistic things; for example, look at the so-called “African Americans” Hip-Hop videos. All they talk about is I need that bag of money, I need that iced out jewelery, I need them fresh clothes, I need the flashy cars, etc.

You also, hear that same I need talk in their communities as well!

He shall put a yoke of iron around your neck until He has destroyed you; well that's pretty self explanatory!

During the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade, the slave owners literally put a yoke of iron around the slaves, neck when they brought them into their lands, of captivity!

Deuteronomy 28:49 YAH, will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as swift as the (eagle), a nation whose language you will not understand.

This verse is describing how YAH would bring a nation from the end of the earth as swift as the eagle 🦅 against the Israelites, who's language they would not understand.

America is the nation, from afar, at the end of the earth that this verse is referring to!

Look at a world map and look at where Africa, is, then look at where America, is. America, is literally at the end of the earth!

What is the national, symbol of America, the 🦅 eagle? Coincidence? I don't think so!

The Israelites, were familiar with the languages, of neighboring/near by nations, (eastern hemispere) many of them were bilingual.

Those, who were bilingual spoke various African languages, Egyptian, Aramaic, Arabic, Italian, Greek, etc. However, they were not, familiar the languages, of the (western hemisphere) particularly, the english language, let alone could they understand it!

Deuteronomy 28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which does not respect the elderly nor show favor to the young.

This verse describes how a nation will not respect/or care about the old/nor respect/or care about the young!

They kill, beat, oppress, and discriminate the elderly, as well as they do the youth!

It's like Bob Marley, said; they say, kill their seed before it grow!

Age does not matter to them, they try so-called “African American” kids, as adults at a disproportionate rate, in comparison to other ethnic groups!

Nor, do they care about what gender they are. They treat the females, with the same disrespect!

Deuteronomy 28:54 The sensitive and very refined man among you will be hostile toward his brother, toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the rest of his children whom he leaves behind.

Duetornomy 28:59 then YAH will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues- great and prolonged plagues- and serious and prolonged sickness.

Duetornomy 28:60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you.

Duetornomy 28:61 Also every sickness and every plague which is not written in this Book of the Law, will YAH, bring upon you until you are destroyed.

This verse is saying that the Israelites, will be a disease stricken people.

The so-called “African Americans” are stricken with 8 out of the top 10 cancers at a much higher rate than every other ethnic group.

The so-called “African Americans,” also, has the highest rate of all AIDS cases/and STD's.

The so-called “African Americans,” also, have the highest rate of Heart Disease, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Sickle Cell Animia, Strokes,Thyroid Tumors, Asthma, and Lupus.

Duetoromy 28:66 Your life shall hang in doubt before you; you shall fear day and night, and have no assurance of life.

This verse is saying that the Israelites, lives would hang in the balance. Also, they would fear day, and night, with no assurance of life.

I only know of one people, who's lives hang in the balance. In fear day, and night. With no assurance whether themselves, their parent, their grandparent, their child, their spouse, a friend etc; will be the next victim of a lynch mob, burned out of their homes, in many cases they were burned alive, police involved shooting, police brutality, or gunned down at the supermarket.

Deuteronomy 28:67 In the morning you shall say, ‘Oh, that it were evening!’ And at evening your shall say, 'Oh that it were morning!’ because of the fear which terrifies your heart, and because of the sight which your eyes see.

Deuteronomy, 28:68 says “I will send you back to Egypt, in ships by the way of which I said to you, you shall never see it again.” “And there you shall be offered for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.”

Everyone knows that not only were they offered for sale as male and female slaves, but were, sold as male and female slaves.

But no one will buy you means= But No One Will Save You!

In The Holy Scriptures Egypt, is synonymous with bondage/slavery these are the names that are used to describe Egypt, in The Holy Scriptures.

The House of Bondage, Ex.13:3;14 The Iron Furnace, Duet.4:20 Furnace of Affliction! Isa.48:10.

The Almighty was prophesying The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. Remember, The Holy Scriptures says by the way of which I said to you, you will never see it again.

The only time any people, were ever brought into slavery, by way of ships, is The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

The sign to look for here is a people being brought into slavery, by way of ships!

And just like THE ALMIGHTY, prophesied it would be, every since The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade, no one has ever seen a people, brought into slavery by way of ships, ever again.

By the way of which I said to you, you will never see it again! Has dual meaning!

Not only is YAH, saying that no one will ever see a people brought into slavery, by way of ships, ever again.

That's the sign to look for; a people being brought into slavery by way of ships/or how to know without a shadow of a

doubt. Who the true Israelites, are!

YAH is also, saying that this will be the 7th and last time that the Israelites, will go into captivity.

Remember, YAH said that these curses shall be upon you, and your descendants, for a sign and a wonder forever!

So, you see YAH, uses the curses for a sign, to indicate who His true people are!

They (the Jews) unaware that the Messiyah, was referring to being in bondage to sin, and not physical, bondage this is what the Jews said to the Messiyah, in John 8:33 they answered him and said we have never been in bondage to anyone.

Further proof, if the Jews, were in fact Israelites, they would never have answered, The Messiyah, saying that they had never been in bondage to anyone. Because they would have known that at that time, the Israelites, had already been in bondage, 5 times.

Further proof, 98% of The Holy Scriptures, (The Holy Bible)is about the Israelites, so tell me, why is it that the Jews, follow The Talmudic Scriptures, instead of The Holy Scriptures? I'm just saying!

Further proof, Gen. 10: 2–5 is where we find who the descendants, of Japheth are.

Now, this is the genealogy of Noah's son Japheth, The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah. The sons of Javan were Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. From these the peoples of the Gentiles, were separated into their lands, every one according to their language, according to their families, into the nations.

If you do your due diligence you'll find that every single one of Japheth's son’s names are the biblical names of a modern-day European, country/people.

The 7 sons of Japheth, Gomer: Germans, Celts. 2.Magog: Scythians, Russians, Slavs, Bulgarians, Polish, Bohemians, Slovaks, Croatians. 3.Madia: Indians, Iran-Medes, Persians, Kurds, Afghans. 4.Javan: Greeks, Rome, Italians, French, Spain, Portuguese. 5.Tubal: Turkey, Georgians, People of the Black Sea. 6.Meshech: Russians. 7.Tiras: Thracians, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Teutons, Anglo-Saxons, Jutes.

So you see, according to The Holy Scriptures, Gentiles, does not, mean all non Jews, that's just what we've been taught, to believe it means. In fact, according to The Holy Scriptures, Gentiles, mean Europeans.

Also, according to The Holy Scriptures the Jew's are not, the descendants of Shem, but are in fact the descendants, of Japheth.

One of the sons of Gomer, was Ashkenaz. The singular meaning of Ashkenaz, is German. The plural meaning is Ashkenazi, Germans. Ashkenaz, the Ashkenazi Jews.

The modern day name for Gomer is Germany. Where did The Holocaust take place? Germany! Ever heard the term German, Jew?

Further proof, Jew,/Jewish is not a nationality! It is a faith/religion! You know, Judaism!

Anyone can be a Jew, as long as they except and live by the laws, of Judaism!

But not just anyone, can be an Israelite, because Israelite, is a nationality!

Further proof, This is a quote from a Rabbi, who by the way is highly revered in Talmudic Scriptures, his name is Rabbi Eliezer, this was taken from The Talmudic Scriptures Chapter 24:1. It gives the geneolgy of Noah’s three sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Noah brought his sons and his grandsons, and he blessed them with their (several)settlements, and he gave them as an inheritance all the earth. He especially blessed Shem, and his sons,(making them) dark but comely,(handsome, beautiful, good- looking, personable) and he gave them the habitable earth.

He blessed Ham and his sons, (making them) dark like the raven, and he gave them as an inheritance the coast of the sea.

He blessed Japheth, and his sons, (making them) entirely white, and gave them for an inheritance the desert and it’s fields; these (are the inheritance with) which he endowed them.

So you see, even Rabbi Eliezer, and The Talmudic Scriptures, agree on the physical appearance, of Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and they also agree on who the descendants, of Shem, Ham, and Japheth are too.

If anyone would like to confirm for themselves, the Talmudic Scripture I used, to help, prove this irrefutable HOLY SCRIPTURAL, truth, go to sefaria .org and scroll down to Pirkei De Rabbi Eliezer 24 Chapter 24:1

Revelations 12:9 says, that Satan deceives the whole world! And how did Satan, deceive the whole world? He did it by getting them to believe that lies, were the truth!

Jeremiyah 16:19 says that the Gentiles, will come to YAH, from the ends of the earth and say: Surely!“Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, vanity,(worthless) things in which there is no profit!" HALLELUYAH!=PRAISE YAH!

Source: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-that-the-Jewish-people-fit-none-of-the-curses-listed-in-Deuteronomy-28-15-68
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
Below videos contained so many historical documents about the truth and identity of (Yahsharel) Jacob's decendent ...

Hidden Hebrews 1 Search for the Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPnQVvcPx_g&t=172s

Hidden Hebrews 2 Children of Judah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDBfTH6IJyY

Hidden Hebrews 3 The Lawless Hebrew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xiiTBjwLI

Hidden Hebrews 4 The Christian Slave part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgAKpS7fwUI

Hidden Hebrews 4 part 2 supplemental material

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFFCft0akWo

Hidden Hebrews 5 End Game part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVQXFTnomPc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmg-B5RU8D8
Hidden Hebrews 5 part 2 ESAU

Africa, Land of the Hebrews!
https://www.youtube.com/@MarYaHTrumpetsCall/videos

Our Gathering Revealed in the Book of Ruth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4NoN1xsVo
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
temmyyem:
Jesus said in Luke 21:24 that the Israelites shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away into captive into all nations (World wide Slavery).
1. Apart from the The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade where Africans expecially the Mbundu, Yoruba, Igbo, Bakongo, Fon, Mende, Wolof, Fula, Abron, Chamba and many more were scattered as prophecised by Christ, what documented world wide slavery event took place after the death and resurrection of Christ that fulfiled the prophecies?
Till this day, Africa remain the only group of people scattered all over the world and fell by the edge of sword or where can i find Ashkenazi jew slave in any part of the world especially in Nigeria?
These claims of yours that scream like a desperate attempt to inject Africa and give it a place of relevance as far as Scripture are all baseless. undecided

The Israelites were cast into slavery beginning from the invasion and destruction of the Nation of Israel by the Assyrians and then the Babylonians back over 2600 years ago and then finally about 1900 years ago when Judah was destroyed and the remnants of Israel captured also dispersed. What Jesus Christ said in Luke 21 was in reference to God's Old Law of Moses final Judgment against the people and Nation of Israel (and Judah) which God Himself detailed in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 through to the last verse. undecided

1 Like

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by KnownUnknown: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Stupid ducking niggers and their love desert fairy tales

1 Like

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by KnownUnknown: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Stupid fucking niggers and their love desert fairy tales are the definition of pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
hmmmmmm
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Man Says The Messiah Was A Black Man Hung From A Tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-wBszN9prc
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Stupid ducking niggers and their love desert fairy tales

These are not niggers .........

Mrs. Donna Admits Black Descendants Of Slave Trade Are True Israelites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJER-m1plw

Harry Rozenberg Says Igbo Tribe/Black Americans Possibly Blood Descendants Of Biblical Israelites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6xCtWvIt5U

Ashkenazi Says According To Some Historical Accounts The Northern Kingdom Settled In Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2BMyTAqY_w

Egyptian Man Says That They Have Known The Jews For Thousands Of Years And They(Jews)Are Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_V5d01JcU
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by KnownUnknown: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
temmyyem:

These are not niggers .........

Mrs. Donna Admits Black Descendants Of Slave Trade Are True Israelites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJER-m1plw

Harry Rozenberg Says Igbo Tribe/Black Americans Possibly Blood Descendants Of Biblical Israelites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6xCtWvIt5U

Ashkenazi Says According To Some Historical Accounts The Northern Kingdom Settled In Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2BMyTAqY_w

Egyptian Man Says That They Have Known The Jews For Thousands Of Years And They(Jews)Are Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_V5d01JcU

Stupid fucking niggers and their love desert fairy tales

1 Like

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bestbrain123:
All this writeup and so called prophesies,and histories are line to promote religion and unite the world.. But in attempt to this, religion failed in one thing.. ALL RELIGION PUT TOGETHER ARE EQUALLY WRONG.. ( still trying to know hw they will achieve this unity)

Christianity is not trying to achieve unity.
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
temmyyem:
Jesus said in Luke 21:24 that the Israelites shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away into captive into all nations (World wide Slavery). ...

See mad twisting!

Many are indeed mad and browsing

1 Like

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by Bestbrain123(m): 1:43am On Nov 10, 2023
To author=Dtruthspeaker post

Christianity is not trying to achieve unity.(no wonder most of them are racist...and the selfish paradise which some hypocritical members earnestly seek)
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Bestbrain123:
...and the selfish paradise which some hypocritical members earnestly seek)

Like you allow liars, murderers, thieves and child rapists into your home.

Obviously, you are lamenting the fact that you can never be in paradise. Make I waka make you dey chop your torment.
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Bestbrain123:

Imagine you're a professor of science who made a textbook on how to make electric car you wrote down all the process step by step in the textbook and after you many schools are using your textbook but none could produce an electric car then after thousands of years some men picked up your textbook and began studying it diligently to find out where all those schools went wrong so they discovered that it was the application of what you wrote that they got wrong therefore these few men began calling on schools to tell them what they discovered but none listened to them so they concluded on doing it on their own and they began gathering students only to be trained by themselves and at last a perfect electric car was made but instead of the other schools to follow the same process they all rejected it and continued in their mistakes.

Do you think your textbook should be scrapped simply because 99.99999 schools failed to produce an electric car?

Of course not as long as one school is able to produce a perfect electric car your textbook remain valid.

That's exactly what is happening today!

All the religions on planet earth failed to make peace reign among their adherents with the exemption of one:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
With what is found written in the Bible this group has gone throughout the earth to gather people from different geographical locations and made them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So the evidence that God directed the writers of the Bible is here today as we have a global family of peace loving worshipers:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by Bestbrain123(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2023
To author=MaxInDHouse post= no wonder you are so immune to other same christian believers IDEALS . JEHOVAH WITHNESS have so circle your mind that you don't even see the fault anyone except their doctrine.
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2023
Bestbrain123:

To author=MaxInDHouse post= no wonder you are so immune to other same christian believers IDEALS . JEHOVAH WITHNESS have so circle your mind that you don't even see the fault anyone except their doctrine.

Jesus said when the traveler found a field having precious gem he sold all that he had to buy that field. Matthew 13:45-46

So instead of thinking about my attitude towards what i found why not think of a better performing group of people than Jehovah's Witnesses on this planet?
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2023
British West Africa Coin - Designed and used in Southern Nigeria in the early 19th century

Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Biblical Israelites In Africa-Zephaniah 3:10: Beyond The Rivers Of Cush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok_KturFMiY
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Another day another Ashkenazi discovering the word Kushe(BLACK)in the Bible showing him that you are The Chosen. He says that in Kushe you can find the real name of THE MOST HIGH in the word. He also says in Africa THE MOST HIGH can be found. Now of course he includes the Israelis in this. They find the truth and want to attach themselves to the House. But he says that Black people should be proud to be black and that they will end ALL DICTATORSHIPS. You know from your Bible that there is only one people who helps usher in world peace when they return home. The True House of Israel. Aite take a listen. Black people in America and around the world who are descended from the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade you are The Tribe of Judah the true biblical Hebrews.(Judah Awakens 28)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-d0AMY_oxA
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
In Jerusalem at the Church Of The Holy Sepulchre they have The Messiah Painted as a black man. Now don’t mistake they do have white images in their as well but why would these Ashkenazi’s have pictures of The Messiah as a black man if there was no way for Him or His people to be black? And why do they keep them in the dark? It’s almost like they’re hiding it from you. But if He could not be black why hide it or even have it in there in the first place? Because they know The Truth and that He is a black man and His people are black too. So they tried to hide it from you so you won’t see their lies. Black people in America and around the world who are descended from the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade you are The Tribe of Judah the true biblical Hebrews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QlsDx-ySGY
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Revelation 12 teaching by Sis MarYah...

Revelation series, we address Revelation chapter 12. This symbology of this Book points continually to the Nation of Yashar'al and her enemies. It is a very Hebraic book. In today's lesson, we look at the call to Sonship, Bride-ship and the Man Child of Revelation 12.

Thank you for watching! I appreciate you and your support. If you haven't done so and like the content, please consider subscribing to the channel and sharing the videos. Please be sure to click the "bell" icon so that you are notified when new content is uploaded. Shalum...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80OaQGLvj6M
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
First off for those of you who say we don’t need Europeans to tell us our history or who we are just know that I don’t care about what you need or don’t need. This is bigger than just you. The Bible says to get witnesses so I go out and get witnesses. Like this young lady here from another nation who says WE ARE THE TRIBE OF JUDA. It cannot be said here on Judah Awakens 28 that I’m preaching some Afro centric doctrine. It’s not just us. We have witnesses. You’re Bible said to get them. Well we got them.
Black people in America and around the world who are descended from the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade you are The Tribe of Judah the true biblical Hebrews.(Judah Awakens 28).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdg8qLp--HM
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Now in this understanding of history, there is a big question in the world today about what happened to the Israelites after they crucified the Messiah Yahshua. It’s one of those questions that is part of the big confusing topics of the world. The Israelites are Elohim’s chosen people. Scripture says that Israel is the Apple of His eye. The answer to this question can bring about much clarity about the world today and just how much we are lied to and how much the truth is hidden. This is not about race. This is not about the color of people’s skin, but about bloodline and heritage. The best thing about the truth to this question of what happened to Israel after the crucifixion of Yahshua the answer is found right in our Bibles. In this video we will go over the blessings and curses told to the Israelites in Deuteronomy Chapter 28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2KhthgG6SI
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hebrew Is In The Bantu Languages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfcTirIrOLQ
Re: Curses Of Deuteronomy 28:15-68 & Luke 21:24 - Where Are The Bible Scholars? by temmyyem: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2023
Does Deutoronomy 28 prove the ideology of the Black Hebrew Israelites?

Deuteronomy 28:32 "Your sons and daughters will be dragged off to a foreign country,while you stand there and will never see them again."

Deut 28:33 "You will work hard on your farms but everything you harvest will be eaten by foreigners who will mistreat you and abuse you for the rest of your life"

Deut 28:36 "you and your king will be taken captive to a country that you and your ancestors have never even heard of(THE AMERICASS) and there you will have to worship idols. People of nearby countries will shudder when they see your troubles but still make fun of you"

Deut 28:49 "Foreigners who speak a strange language will be sent to attack you without warning,just like an eagle(rome,america) swooping down. They won't show any mercy and no respect for young or old"

Deut 28:64 "those of you that survive will be scattered to every nation on earth(Atlantic Slave trade) and worship wood and stone,idols(Catholicism,Islam, new age beliefs) that never helped your ancestors"

Deut 28:68 "I told you never to go back to the house of bondage. But now the Lord itself will load you on ships and send you away. Then you will be sold as slaves but no one will buy(Atlantic Slave trade)"

Deut 28:46 "Then everyone will look at you and your descendants and REALIZE that The Lord has placed you under a curse."(400 years of slavery-Inequality-Segergation-Ghettos-Police Brutality -Mass incarceration-Black Lives Matter)

The Jewish people in Israel just never suffered the way scripture explained they would suffer yet it was pretty spot on with "african" history. This is just ONE example in the scripture and not my favorite. Yes Deuteronomy 28 is speaking about the "Black" People.

https://www.quora.com/Does-Deutoronomy-28-prove-the-ideology-of-the-Black-Hebrew-Israelites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Responsible, Mature Christianity Please! / Who Should Know First? / "what Day Is The Sabbath, Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.