Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable (23433 Views)

Young Duu: Portable Demands ₦100M As Settlement Fee / Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Angrigowt: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Abegi. Enuf of this trash artists who are influenced by hard drugs,take hard drugs and rush to drop nothing else but trash music. Abegi
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by bdon123(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Dayvidoo:
Portable Laughs😂 As Carter Efe Rips Young Duu On His New Song, OYINMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yy_392hMg?si=7n2de6bCjWQOQm2M
Efe don dey find another unknown to help am blow....money don finish frm comedy
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by subcbouy: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2023
This life is full of drama
How can you bury a star in the house of person wey kill am?

This life is full of Sam Larry
Let your things be portable
Incase you want to Japan like Marley.

Portable will be another bully king in entertainment industry.
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by emmy4real94(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2023
But you didn't fulfill ur legal obligations to warrant royalties.. you ought to have financed the records, video and distributions!
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Allisgud: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I like portable not because he's talented but because of his street credibility and awareness......

Las las,na grace dey carry person go front...If not, wetin portable dey really dey sing wey go motivate person to go download him song....... Highest na to send him songs from bluetooth to bluetooth......Xender self too dey expensive to use transfer portable song.....
oga dis one na jealousy
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Allisgud: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I like portable not because he's talented but because of his street credibility and awareness......

Las las,na grace dey carry person go front...If not, wetin portable dey really dey sing wey go motivate person to go download him song....... Highest na to send him songs from bluetooth to bluetooth......Xender self too dey expensive to use transfer portable song.....
oga dis one na jealousy undecided
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by dru23(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Angrigowt:
Abegi. Enuf of this trash artists who are influenced by hard drugs,take hard drugs and rush to drop nothing else but trash music. Abegi

Yes they might be trash... But dey get money pass u. As long as dey can feed their family.

DHL no dey extort them. 40k engine oil no be nothing to them.....

In this life bro try and get money o... All that jealousy u dey spew up and down will only leave u broke

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by dru23(m): 4:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Angrigowt:

https://www.nairaland.com/7903453/announcement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj: "Yahoo Boys Own Most Of The New Generation Record Labels" / Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" / At A Point, I Almost Gave Up – Funke Akindele-bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.