Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (571 Views)

10 Patients Go Blind After Injection In A Kaduna Hospital / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Amazingsoul: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: . by Babangidapikin: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Use chatgpt and make comparison to what is the standard.
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
I doubt if that will be accurate sir. I need a real human knowledge, experience and advice.

Re: . by Amazingsoul: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Please I need help I need someone to interpret this result to me. My blood pressure is alarming now and I have to be on drugs.
Re: . by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmm enough reasons to make you scared to deaths
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
My blood pressure is at 170mp sometimes even more. I just feel like I am going to die soon. The last time I went to the hospital before I lost my job, the doctor asked me to do this test. I can’t go back to the hospital now because I don’t have money. Reason I am here for interpretation of this test I did.
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Any professional doctor here pls
Re: . by Besuccesful: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
All the professional doctors has travel out of the countryl. I will advice you to post this on quora to get doctors response.
Re: . by Bolubaba(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Your test result is fine. Go and check your pcv. prolonged high pcv results to severe headache, high BP and heart disease.
Re: . by Akposkiz: 1:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Go and check your pcv.
Re: . by EDUECO(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2023
What is your diet like?

I just want you to tell me the pattern of your diet everyday before I can give you any advice.
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2023
I eat normal food, I can’t say I am getting the balance diet. I don’t drink at all, I smoke once in blue moon (Can be 5 times in a year) and sometimes I don’t smoke in a year.

What is your diet like?

I just want you to tell me the pattern of your diet everyday before I can give you any advice.

[/quote]
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2023
Thank you everyone who talked about the high pcv. So I google it and what I found is what is happening to me now. In fact my vision is so blurred that I can’t see my phone without being it close to my face.

I need help everyone. I don’t need money I just want to be treated. I am not working now so I don’t have HMO or money to visit the hospital. I will be forever greatful if anyone can help me. I don’t want to lose my eyes I have a young son who this will really affect a lot.

SIGNS OF HIGH PCV

What are the signs and symptoms of high PCV?
Some people might develop vague symptoms such as headache, dizziness, fatigue and blurred vision. More-specific symptoms of polycythemia vera include: Itchiness, especially after a warm bath or shower. Numbness, tingling, burning, or weakness in your hands, feet, arms or legs.
Re: . by Daphilly(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Please I need urgent medical attention for my eyes . I am going blind please I honestly need help. I will appreciate if anyone can link me with an hospital or a physician to check my eyes for me.

I am currently not working m, No HMO or Money to visit the hospital. I am honest. If you are lead by God help me.

Please don’t just read and pass. Please I am loosing my sight.

I can be reach on this email michealsteven1818@gmail.com I live in Lagos island and I can be reach physically as well.

Re: . by Amazingsoul: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Re: . by Daphilly(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Good morning everyone,

So I got 5k from my sister yesterday and I will be going to mother & child hospital in Abraham Adesanya this morning for my eyes check up.

For those who sent an email and encourage me to be strong I appreciate you all. Truth me told I have been suicidal this few days as I am living in confuse state of mind. I am a blogger with over 7k followers on IG and I do skit/acting. I just don’t know what my life will be if I can’t see anymore. I am living in fear.

Heading to the hospital. The eyes is a little clear this morning as I can see my phone words clearly. I will post when I come back from the hospital.
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Presently at the hospital but I was told card is 1k while consultation is 7k. Even the 5k I have with me is now 4600 after transportation.

Means I can’t see the doctor again. Still at the hospital just sitting down there because I am just restless. If you stay around here Abraham Adesanya ajah I can be reach physically at the hospital now.

Re: . by Amazingsoul: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2023
I am still at the hospital guys please I need only for 4k to balance with what I have with me so I can see a doctor. Please help me everyone.

You can pay directly to the hospital please. I am in pains and going blind. I need to see a doctor!
Re: . by Amazingsoul: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2023
I was told that the test I did was okay. But something is triggering my blood pressure to rise. Which I need to know. Someone here said it might be my pcv; I google it and I felt like that could be true. Because I am having the symptoms already. My vision is blurred, I feel dizziness, like failing down when walking. I need help reason I opened this thread but it seem like I am all by myself here. Nobody cares!

I have always help people on this forum and All my life. But no one want to help me now. I have tried my possible best to to seek for help but nobody bothers to help. What a life. Over 400 human being have read this post and nobody cares.

I leave you all to your conscience.

At this moment my last option is to sell my phone. I need to see a doctor before I go blind. God sees that I am not lying with everything I posted here.

I decided to hide my identity like I said I am into entertainment and I don’t know how this might affect my career if I come out openly.

Thank you to everyone who read and believe me. And to those who you think otherwise, God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Need An Advice Concerning Your Eye Vision? / Quelle Mutuelle Vous Pouvez Me Conseiller? / Good Dentist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.