Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out (321 Views)

Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot / Nurse Or Pharmacist Which Is The Best. / Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Postinor: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hey guys, just wanted to know how easy it is for pharmacist to travel out of Nigeria, doctor of pharmacy to be precise
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by OPICANTO2223: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Very difficult. Unless through education.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Postinor: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Very difficult. Unless through education.
really, but I thought pharmacist are needed abroad for job employment
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by OPICANTO2223: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Postinor:
really, but I thought pharmacist are needed abroad for job employment

No, they have lots of pharmacist than nurses , radiographers and doctors.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Cardiojosh(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
If your aim was to Japa, nursing would have been the easiest route
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Postinor: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

No, they have lots of pharmacist than nurses , radiographers and doctors.
ok
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Postinor: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cardiojosh:
If you're aim was to Japa, nursing would have been the easiest route
I actually have a passion in pharmacy,I just wanted to know if it was easy for pharmacist to travel out
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Cardiojosh(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Postinor:
I actually have a passion in pharmacy,I just wanted to know if it was easy for pharmacist to travel out

To be frank.
It not easy bro..

Except you're willing to follow the scholarship (masters) route
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Postinor: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Cardiojosh:

To be frank.
It not easy bro..

Except you're willing to follow the scholarship (masters) route
ok thanks
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Cardiojosh(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Postinor:
ok thanks

I hardly hear of pharmacist planning to travel out, once you know your onion, you'll make it large here..
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Postinor: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Cardiojosh:

I hardly hear of pharmacist planning to travel out, once you know your onion, you'll make it large here..

ok that is why I like pharmacy,they is more chance of making it big in Nigeria
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by ILoveNG: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Wanting education subsidized with taxpayers' money while planning to "japa" like your medical counterparts seems evil.
Re: How Easy Is It For Pharmacist To Travel Out by Postinor: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
ILoveNG:
Wanting education subsidized with taxpayers' money while planning to "japa" like your medical counterparts seems evil.
how easy is it

(1) (Reply)

Education / Education / Study In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.