Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says (19504 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Rich4god(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2023
Salvation2:

One good place to start from is Revelation 13:16-18. It talks about a number which belongs to a man (Beast). That man is very popular and loved by so many but he has so many secrets and is extremely powerful...

Use the materials I just borrowed online now to guide ur studies. Remember u don't need to be biased. Just study to show urself approved. U will know the truth and the truth will set u free. It will help u to become very cautious as a Christian...

Shalom!!!

All what you wrote here including the attached pix. I know about them. But what am after is what they wrote on the pope's cap. Even some of the pictures that Google showed to me, the pope cap is plain. So tell me what was written in it. As you just dey post post me, you for done write am, everybody for some rest.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by sunshineV(f): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2023
WantsandMore:
That dp is crazy remove it .too vulgar
if I pinch the tip of ur d!ck blood go come out
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Fizalis(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Damn! Are you this dumb and also a bigot!

Vatican is Igbo according to you?

Nigerians never seize to amaze and amuse me with their ignorance!

Iwantslavesgone:
It's an Igboman church so anything goes. Expect the Pope to announce drug peddling as legit business and baby factory as a good way to start a family. Anywhere you see Igbos supporting run
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Aboki99(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Mayeldah:

My brother don't get it twisted, both the pope and Islamic extremists are on the same boat, controlled by same force.

Ony Jesus saves not the Pope. The bible is there to give direction and guide anyone, not the Pope

Tell this to the Catholic. Tell me the group of people or countries Bible has transformed for the better.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Chasito(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2023
I'm beginning to become ashamed of been called a catholic honesty, like wtf did I just read? sad
Which kind religious leader be this.

Tụfịakwa
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Truth07: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2023
easyfem:
this are the white that brought this religion to us ..... and this is not in the bible ... bible oppose it
If you believe the christianity the white brought to africa have anything to do with God of avraham, isaac and jacob then you are joking

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by farem: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.reuters.com/world/transsexuals-can-be-baptized-catholic-serve-godparents-vatican-says-2023-11-08/

I am shocked that people still recognize this antichrist they call pope.
Before you come for me with your religious fanaticism, just point out ONE OCCASION where he spoke to people to repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
He has never say it and he will never say it!
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by farem: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Truth07:
If you believe the christianity the white brought to africa have anything to do with God of avraham, isaac and jacob then you are joking

There you go with your unmitigated ignorance. Can you prove how the white brought Christianity to africa?
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by safetyboot: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2023
You are misinterpreting The Holy Bible:
"Image" refers to idols made and worshipped by man not our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

"Creature" refers to man, animals and birds; not Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Emuforlife1:
Many people don't know why Christianity is Synonymous to Homosexuality.

Romans 1: 22-27

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God into that of a mortal human being (Jesus) and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of
their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

25 They changed the truth about God into a lie, and worshiped and served a creature (Jesus) rather than the Creator (God Almighty) —who is forever praised. Amen.

26 For this Curse, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones(Lesbianism).

27 In the same way, the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another (Gayism). Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

The above verses point clearly to why Christianity is synonymous to Homosexuality. Christian nations trying very hard to promote homosexuality, thier Pope (Highest Christian Personality) justifying homosexuality and blessing it. They want the whole world to be morally corrupted by their Curse as mentioned by the Bible.

The only solution to Homosexuality today is for Christians to stop worshipping a Mortal creature(Jesus) and worship the True Creator as this is what brought the curse of homosexuality in the first place.

Only a sick person thinks sexual relationship between (Same gender) women or Men is not a curse.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Expanse2020(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2023
snipernigga:
The LORD JESUS CHRIST came and died because of SINNERS and THE LOST SHEEP. grin grin grin
That mean Jesus died in veins if he died because of there sins and after his death they continue to sin more..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is he wise like that
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Expanse2020(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Emuforlife1:

Oga! U sabi Bible pass Pope? The Pope said Homosexuality is Legal in Christianity gringrin Hahahahaha
What Anti-Christ are you all talking about? Christians today are celebrating people who killed their "Lord and personal savior", the Headquarters of Homosexuality, alcoholism, Nudity etc in the Middle East (Israel).
What can be more Anti-Christ- Like as that

EWOOOOOOOOOO
SEE FINISHED.
I heard Israel killed there God and personal savior
Made it a custom whenever they see Christian they spit on them.

But the sheep were still supporting the people who killed sheep rearer.(No wonder they support genocide)
They are sheep 🐏 they need another aboki to take over,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Expanse2020(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2023
Hananfine:
All the Nation that has accepted this Evil are all christian Nation.
Can we now called all christian LGBTQ?

As christian normally do against other religions
Stop pulling my leg🤣🤣🤣
Don't you know that by 2050 Christianity will be left with ADAM AND STEVE🤣🤣🤣 BOB RISKY AND JAMES BROWN FAMILY WILL BE ONLY REMAIN IN CHRISTIANITY
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by MySolace: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2023
netpro:
Personally, I have come to keep my Christianity simple, like Jesus taught.

1. Regard, honour and worship the Lord your God. The maker of everything in the Universe.

2. Accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour. I believe in Repentance, his death and resurrection.

3. Love your neighbour as you would yourself. If you no love your neighbour na God wey you never see, you wan love.

Outside these 3 things, my hands no dey.
grin grin grin LGBTQ no b ur neighbor?? cheesy
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Segzy19: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
You forgot the great commission which is to go into the world and preach the gospel

netpro:
Personally, I have come to keep my Christianity simple, like Jesus taught.

1. Regard, honour and worship the Lord your God. The maker of everything in the Universe.

2. Accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour. I believe in Repentance, his death and resurrection.

3. Love your neighbour as you would yourself. If you no love your neighbour na God wey you never see, you wan love.

Outside these 3 things, my hands no dey.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by FarmTech(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
I always know it will come to this. Some other churches that accepting it followed this route. They tell u God love sinner and call LGTBQ people sinners. After some yrs when people get used to it they legalize it.

Place your faith in Christ not church institutions or men.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Danmisra(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

Even Islam learned to tolerate homosexuality during the world cup
Lair, globally it is known that Muslims don't accept LGBT , you are a great lair, the LGBT promoter was arrested.
Instead of you Christians to fight against it but you are the one promoting it(Christians nations) you can't lie today everything is open no secret

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Kukutente23: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Danmisra:

Lair, globally it is known that Muslims don't accept LGBT , you are a great lair, the LGBT promoter was arrested.
Instead of you Christians to fight against it but you are the one promoting it(Christians nations) you can't lie today everything is open no secret
And after arrest what happened? Was he jailed, deported or killed?
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Salvation2: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rich4god:

All what you wrote here including the attached pix. I know about them. But what am after is what they wrote on the pope's cap. Even some of the pictures that Google showed to me, the pope cap is plain. So tell me what was written in it. As you just dey post post me, you for done write am, everybody for some rest.

Good day my brother, sorry Iv been offline. The name of the Pope's Cap is called Papas Tiara. It used to carry an inscription written on its front as "Vicarius Filii Dei" DURING THE TIME OF POPE JOHN PAUL II but the Cap has been modified now with several new designs available, without any inscription on it. In the past, it generated alot of controversies as regards the position of the person of the Pope and that made them to do alot of damage control hence the modification made...

There are so many things that seem they are but are not, while so many things seem they are not but are...we are living in a world ruled by the powers and forces of darkness and from time to time make obvious modifications to keep their secrets mysteries before mortals. That's why so many struggle to know and some struggle to keep up with their pace!
I don't believe u knew all these because if u did, u won't have asked but all the same, it's good to study the word of God always and to show urself approved. God bless u my brother.

Shalom!!!
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by snipernigga(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
His resurrection you mean, because death cannot hold him down. He saw all these things before hand and told us in the gospels of Mathew chapter 24 verse 3 reading forward

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD grin grin grin

Expanse2020:

That mean Jesus died in veins if he died because of there sins and after his death they continue to sin more..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is he wise like that
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Mosba: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jesus came and die for the sins of these people hmm? But does it worth it?
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Sleekfingers: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jesus was gay too. Peter was his partner. It is written in the lost Bible, ....
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Rich4god(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Salvation2:

Good day my brother, sorry Iv been offline. The name of the Pope's Cap is called Papas Tiara. It used to carry an inscription written on its front as "Vicarius Filii Dei" DURING THE TIME OF POPE JOHN PAUL II but the Cap has been modified now with several new designs available, without any inscription on it. In the past, it generated alot of controversies as regards the position of the person of the Pope and that made them to do alot of damage control hence the modification made...

There are so many things that seem they are but are not, while so many things seem they are not but are...we are living in a world ruled by the powers and forces of darkness and from time to time make obvious modifications to keep their secrets mysteries before mortals. That's why so many struggle to know and some struggle to keep up with their pace!
I don't believe u knew all these because if u did, u won't have asked but all the same, it's good to study the word of God always and to show urself approved. God bless u my brother.

Shalom!!!

Ok... Thanks so much for coming out plain. Am fully aware of the controversy surrounding this phrase "Vicarius Filii Dei", but then there is no Tiara or Papal cap that bore such as inscription and also, Pope JohnPaul II never wore a Tiara or cap with such as inscription.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by darediamond(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Edusouls:
just sit down and read all falsehood you have written and if anyone is interested? People without even seeing you knows that something is badly wrong somewhere with you, with ur small brains , poor understanding and I too know attitude you now created ur own teachings and believe

All I said are all Documented but you choose to talk baselessly out of your ignorance.

Remember IGNORANCE is not an excuse in the court of Law. Keep being Ignorant and allow those so called M.O.G keep carrying you hitter and Titter to your detriment.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by olawonder(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Catholicsm, and the Christian denominations of our time are all invented by the Z! People will be shocked when they find out the truth on the other side! No other religion will be acceptable except Islam… there’s a reason why they seek to destroy and demonise Islam, do your research before it’s too late!

Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Mayeldah(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Aboki99:

Tell this to the Catholic. Tell me the group of people or countries Bible has transformed for the better.

I know so many people and countries the koran has turned to terrorists and religious extremists
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Asine: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Endtime Pope! what is he trying to turn the Catholic Church to?
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by chiboycue: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.reuters.com/world/transsexuals-can-be-baptized-catholic-serve-godparents-vatican-says-2023-11-08/

I hope the Vatican would not be nursing the idea of ordaining some persons from LGBT community as priests and bishops in the future
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Aboki99(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mayeldah:

I know so many people and countries the koran has turned to terrorists and religious extremists

0.0001% of Muslims are terrorists. The rest of the 99.9999999% are trustworthy, honest and sincere people. This you know in your heart of hearts but dishonesty won't allow you to acknowledge this fact.

I know you'd rather entrust a Hausa muslim (whose world view has been influenced by Islam) with your 💰 or property than your fellow xtian.
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by aniblue(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Catholic Church has lost it
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by realsportclub7: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Emuforlife1:

U sabi Bible pass Pope??
Just like most Muslims no sabi Quran pass Osama bin Laden and most Islamic terrorist that terrorised the earth
Re: Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says by Danmisra(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

And after arrest what happened? Was he jailed, deported or killed?
He was released by Vatican , that's what happened next

Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80