Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

God Our Saviour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Our Saviour (104 Views)

God Our Saviour Is Not A Flake / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / God Our Comforter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Our Saviour by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
I cannot tell it enough how God saved my life from the path of destruction.

I thought I was a kind, good and humble person, when indeed I was heading to the path of self destruction.

The Lord showed me that, without accepting Christ finished work, none of our "good" works can be good enough.

God does not demand mere kindness or "goodness " from us but holiness, that is His absolute standard, for only the holy can see God. That's why the scripture says "be holy for I am holy" , and without holiness no man can see "God".

Christ, the Lamb that was slain, Has ensured that the gulf between us and God is shattered. He has given us His holiness, and filled us with His spirit, so we can daily be transformed to His very image.

To Him alone be the Glory, honour and majesty forever and ever. Amen!

1 Like

Re: God Our Saviour by PoliteActivist: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2023
AMEN!!
Re: God Our Saviour by Tohmey(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Amen and amen. . . Amen
Re: God Our Saviour by Maynman: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Saving you from?
Re: God Our Saviour by Steep: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
I thank God for your life.
Only Jesus christ the Lamb of God can provide righteousness for humanity no one can become righteous through their works.

(1) (Reply)

Religion As A Ponzi Scheme / How To Find The Right Person To Marry - Biblical Insights / St. Martin Of Tours Parish, Ihiala, Celebrates Patton Saint's Day In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.