Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? (78173 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2023
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.
I will be very glad to destroy that marriage if need be.

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2023
undecided
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by advanceDNA: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.

Be like u nor like the woman at all....??

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ashawo dey her eyes.

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by adesegun121(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

No dey put mouth for husband and wife issue

Learn how to mind your Business

315 Likes 28 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by advanceDNA: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
Ashawo dey her eyes.

Baba...if the man na simp.....na ontop bed them go use conclude your matter..... She go even lie say she don catch you before wey you dey look her yansh or say you don try ask her out before......

Na so your news go reach social media...

436 Likes 32 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Davinity: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2023
You know whether dem plan am?

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Calabar1stSon: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2023
Na GBWhatsApp you dey use because the woman already deleted the status.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Xscape1993(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Mind your own business ooo.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by HugeElephant(f): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2023
Mummy I don go love ashawo
Daddy I don go love ashawo

9 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by CooldipoMPS: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2023
The number of man married to cheating wife may be in the majority, you can do yourself a lot of good by always expecting the unexpected! The number of married wife on Tinder under a different name is alarming according to a YT source

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Kingluqman(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Last last if you tell the husband, e go later hate you because their problem go finish grin

6 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Rich4god(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

Shebi the husband dey Watsapp too...

Allow him to find out by himself.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Talkisneeded: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2023
Kikokan eee bayii,in the midst of all this brouhaha we are facing in this contraption, na person wife be your own issue.

I sell herbs for everything Sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Adewale1603(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
but this is just a copy and paste quote nw, she doesn't mean it, just catching cruise and being comical, jokes and comedy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by GodWrites: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2023
My grandfather told me that the reason he lived this long was that he minded his business.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by eventainment(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2023
Well he in already in a hell hole. He needs clear evidence to nail her and a status is nothing because it is subject for debate.

5 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by eventainment(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
but this is just a copy and paste quote nw, she doesn't mean it, just catching cruise and being comical, jokes and comedy

You can't repost what you don't affirm... Forget cruise disguise. And for her to delete it it means she remembered that she did not restrict some persons. Women like that do select people they allow view some of their shady deeds

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Bankowner: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine.
You want to be the tatafo. Is the man not on whatsapp that it has to be you showing him his wife’s status update?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba...if the man na simp.....na ontop bed them go use conclude your matter..... She go even lie say she don catch you before wey you dey look her yansh or say you don try ask her out before......

Na so your news go reach social media...
Na so. Which evidence dem wan use on social media? Something wey I go tell am face to face.

12 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Na GBWhatsApp you dey use because the woman already deleted the status.
Yes, bro. I just end that marriage

4 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kingluqman:
Last last if you tell the husband, e go later hate you because their problem go finish grin
On the contrary, he would be glad

12 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rich4god:

Shebi the husband dey Watsapp too...

Allow him to find out by himself.
That's the problem. She blocked his ass.

20 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Talkisneeded:
Kikokan eee bayii,in the midst of all this brouhaha we are facing in this contraption, na person wife be your own issue.

I sell herbs for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Coincidentally, she's yoruba.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
You can't use a meme that says "I hate my husband" if you don't share that sentiment

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
eventainment:
Well he in already in a hell hole. He needs clear evidence to nail her and a status is nothing because it is subject for debate.
This won't get to the supreme court.

16 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by englishmart(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
GodWrites:
My grandfather told me that the reason he lived this long was that he minded his business.
He didn't tell you the main reason. You could mind your business and still be someone's business.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by bantilosha: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Report the olosho now. If you no do am you no be top G.

6 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by bantilosha: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Make him report her. She be ashawo. Before she kill am

4 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by bantilosha: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
eventainment:
which yeye debate? Dem dey debate concrete evidence?

4 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by bantilosha: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
adesegun121:

No dey put mouth for husband and wife issue
If op no report that olosho, e no go beta for am

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.