Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance (5723 Views)

Condition Of Taobah (repentance) / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / Hadith On Repentance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Lukgaf(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2023
In the wake of recent incidents revealing the gravity of Zina (illicit relationships), it is important to reflect on the severe consequences associated with such actions. Zina is a grievous sin that demands sincere repentance. In countries governed by Sharia, the penalties for engaging in Zina are stern - lashes for unmarried individuals and stoning to death for the married.

Committing Zina is not only a violation of divine laws but also exposes individuals to tangible risks. One must fear Allah and comprehend that unforeseen consequences may unfold during the course of such actions.

Dr. Sharoff Gbadebo Raji (may Allah be pleased with him) underscores this by stating,

"We have to fear Allah that one day, while engaging in this immoral act, your penis may get stuck, and despite seeking forgiveness, the entanglement persists. Imagine having to expose your secret, calling on people to rescue you as your indiscretions become public."

Beyond the spiritual consequences, Zina carries moral and legal ramifications. Engaging in such acts outside the bounds of marriage not only jeopardizes one's worldly and hereafter well-being but also invites societal censure.

Life is unpredictable, and during the commission of sinful acts, individuals must realize that anything can happen. One might face sudden death or be caught in the act. Allah will judge each person based on the state in which they meet their end.

So it is good to instill the fear of Allah, promoting legal and moral behavior. The path of legal marriage, abstinence from immoralities, and sincere repentance offer a way out of the destructive consequences of Zina.

Let us heed the wisdom of our scholars, fear Allah, and choose the path of righteousness.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by x123xlolls(m): 9:31am On Jan 12
MashaAllah

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by NurHadejia(m): 9:32am On Jan 12
Subhanallah! May Allah have mercy upon us.. embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by isholex: 9:32am On Jan 12
MAY GUIDE GUIDE US AGAINST ZINA

5 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by adexmuhyi(m): 9:38am On Jan 12
Astagfrullah ladhi lahilaha ila huwal Ayul Qoyum watubu ilayhi

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Lanre1st(m): 9:39am On Jan 12
Astagfirllaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Bultwo: 9:44am On Jan 12
May Allah protech us from ZINA

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by ohigus(m): 9:45am On Jan 12
May almighty Allah forgive us of all our sins. Aameen thumma aameen

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by StUriah(m): 9:48am On Jan 12
Go to Ilorin that is very close to Aljanna and very far to hell, promiscuity, fornication, adultery are a daily affairs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Elemiesu: 9:52am On Jan 12
Nobody should quote the fool above me. Let's starve him of attention

4 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Jagabanramsey: 9:58am On Jan 12
tonytony208:
Your Mohamed collected his son's wife. Isn't that an illicit relationship?

Mohamed also kissed the penis of a young man and asked his followers to dedicate their penis to him.

It's baffling how you Muslims even attempt to preach holiness when the founder of ur religion is a morally rotten dog that uses fake Gabriel Revelation to justify his sinfulness

What’s your problem young man? Must u insult a peaceful religion

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by motayoayinde: 10:05am On Jan 12
Jazaakallah
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by amnesty7: 10:05am On Jan 12
Jazakumullahu khairan.
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by amnesty7: 10:06am On Jan 12
I hope the moderators will take appropriate action against people who come here to look for trouble.
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Expanse2020(m): 10:20am On Jan 12
tonytony208:

Mohamed also kissed the penis of a young man and asked his followers to dedicate their penis to him.

It's baffling how you Muslims even attempt to preach holiness when the founder of ur religion is a morally rotten dog that uses fake Gabriel Revelation to justify his sinfulness
You open another moniker come cry on top we know you
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Crucialgem(m): 10:27am On Jan 12
The similitude of majority of the people who know how grevious zina is and still engage in it is like people knowing a particular water is harmful and poisonous but they still go and drink it giving the excuse of how thirsty they were. They engage in game of probability on whether the water will kill them or not
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by matthew080: 11:35am On Jan 12
Hmm
Astagfirulahil Azeem
My greatest prob,
I used to be a good Muslim before I got married,but things changed for me when my wife could not in any way meet my demand for sex(not everyday sex)
I finally ran into my sale girl, giving me sex exactly how I need it,I HV tried to stop but I couldn't, thinking of marrying her because she as no hubby,but I am still thinking about her various body count and her behin a Christian,, I don't just know what to do
I plan to marry a second wife to stop me from this grave sin but I am still watching my pocket,
ALLAH
I know this sin has destroyed me but pls help me stay away from it,
Peeps see me as an Alfa but I see myself and cry inside
I need help
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Quality20(m): 11:43am On Jan 12
May Allah save us from the slippery path of zina. Zina is truly an evil path. Everybody must truly repent and shun it, esp our young stars
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Jagabanramsey: 11:45am On Jan 12
tonytony208:

Lolz. Calling Islam a peaceful religion is synonymous with calling anini or shina Rambo a Saint because they dress well.

There is nothing peaceful about Islam. It is a religion of evil pretending to be good.

How did Mohammed spread Islam? By committing murder.

Even Quran 9:29 says you should fight against non-Muslims just because they choose a different way from your own to serve their God.

Show me the peace in that verse.

The problem we are having with Animal like you is, you don’t understand even when you’re are told…. People like you are the problem of this country and I pray for u to have sense

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by saidu009: 11:51am On Jan 12
tonytony208:

It's baffling how you Muslims even attempt to preach holiness when the founder of ur religion is a morally rotten person that uses fake Gabriel Revelation to justify his sinfulness

this guy deserves instant death, he is so fortunate that his traces, identity and location can not be detected
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by saidu009: 11:52am On Jan 12
this guy deserves instant death, he is so fortunate that his traces, identity and location can not be detected
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by khattab02: 12:02pm On Jan 12
tonytony208:

It's baffling how you Muslims even attempt to preach holiness when the founder of ur religion is a morally rotten person that uses fake Gabriel Revelation to justify his sinfulness
This is not true and shows your ignorant.

The Quran clarifies this in surah Ahzab.. Quran chapter 33:37
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by whippersnapper(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12
tonytony208:

people like you Seun suppose declare state of emergency on top una head
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Jagabanramsey: 12:05pm On Jan 12
tonytony208:

Did muhammad collect his son's wife or not?

Poor zayd started having issues with his wife shortly after Mohamed visited and saw zayd's wife half naked.

Your cursed fake prophet suddenly received message from his fake Gabriel that it's normal to fvck his son's wife shortly after he started having illicit affection for the woman.

Shame on you and your morally rotten fake prophet

Where are you getting your fake stories from? You are shame to this world and I pity your miserable life and believe me, if you continue like this, you will not end well

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by khattab02: 12:05pm On Jan 12
Quality20:
May Allah save us from the slippery path of zina. Zina is truly an evil path. Everybody must truly repent and shun it, esp our young stars
Ameen thumma ameen
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by tonytony208(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12
whippersnapper:
people like you Seun suppose declare state of emergency on top una head

Everything I wrote up there is true. Mohamed collected his son's wife and kissed the penis of a young man. He also told his followers to dedicate between their legs to him
Re: Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance by Jagabanramsey: 12:05pm On Jan 12
tonytony208:

Did muhammad collect his son's wife or not?

Poor zayd started having issues with his wife shortly after Mohamed visited and saw zayd's wife half naked.

Your cursed fake prophet suddenly received message from his fake Gabriel that it's normal to fvck his son's wife shortly after he started having illicit affection for the woman.

Shame on you and your morally rotten fake prophet

Where are you getting your fake stories from? You are shame to this world and I pity your miserable life and believe me, if you continue like this, you will not end well

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj / The Change Nigerians Should Embrace - Change Your Heart / Lets Analyze This Hadeeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.