Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana (4179 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Bolz11: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Are you an entrepreneur that wants to extend your services or products to Ghana, but you are having difficulties collecting payments from Ghana? Tribapay payment link is a great solution for you. ( Download Tribapay here - https://onelink.to/fg3nhh)

Your customers can now send money directly from their mo-mo in Ghana and you will get it in your Tribapay as Naira.

Tribapay also allows you send Naira to anyone in Ghana and they will receive it as Cedis (directly to their Mobile money or Ghana bank account).

You can also pay for Ghana bills or Nigerian bills from the Tribapay app ( Download Tribapay - https://onelink.to/fg3nhh)

Tribapay also has a working Dollar Card that you can use to pay for Dollar transactions (https://onelink.to/fg3nhh)

Tribapay app - https://onelink.to/fg3nhh
Tribapay web app - https://app.tribapay.com

Sponsored Post

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Another one.

4 Likes

Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by phkka1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good move my brother.
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by benikad(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
K
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by larryeffizy1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Okay naa.. we dey come after playing
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Domaining101: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by mrjoeblinks: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ehen?
Crypto or nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nice one
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by ettacool(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
👌Okay
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
African fintech are bunch of joke
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by BrokenCondom: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
If you're in Ghana and can send madein Ghana Artworks to me or from any part of the world. I buy at good rates...
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by easyfem(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
This generation is for whom can think deeply..... I really need to start thinking deeply
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by trevorlinda: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hope the money wont hang wen it comes to network ish

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by xenov(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Arbitrage opportunity loading
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by otomatic(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
African fintech are bunch of joke
You wey serious, where your product? Abi you de let better opportunity pass you by?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by TransZite: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
BrokenCondom:
If you're in Ghana and can send madein Ghana Artworks to me or from any part of the world. I buy at good rates...
I can source and buy for you..call 07067747585
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by JamParkMe: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Poor name selection, it sounds like a tribalistic payment gateway.
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Chetas81(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
easyfem:
This generation is for whom can think deeply..... I really need to start thinking deeply
ONLY IF MIRACLE IS NO LONGER EXIST, MAJORITY OF BLACK AFRICANS BELIEVE IN MIRACLE THAN INTELLIGENT
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Ezlynn: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
I just hope this will be devoid of bugs. Meanwhile you can enjoy quality songs just how the artiste intended on the oraimo spacepods.

Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by free2ryhme: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Bolz11:

Sponsored Post

na only fin tech wey dey cut commission una sabi.
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Prosperity4All: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
For Africa by an African....TribaPay taking MOMO further.
Good thinking

2 Likes

Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Akposkiz: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Great one!
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Sleekgotpaid(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
BrokenCondom:

+2330530181243
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by DissTroy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
As I have always reiterated, fintech in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa is essentially just paytech - paying and receiving money.

Fintech is way more than that but investors seeking 10X post-money invest in low-hanging fruits, leaving other diverse subsectors of fintech to struggle or die.

Too many paytech startups and it's no wonder they are mostly cooking the books, selling equity and exiting with financial scandals.

Support other areas of fintech. There's smart contracts merged with P2P too.
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Voiceofthestree: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
BrokenCondom:

How about Benin Artworks ?
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by sayadshovonhoss: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
This app is amazing app. I like this app design. smiley
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by ican2020: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ghana’s purchasing power is very low instead focus on Nigeria
Re: Tribapay Payment Link Will Help You Expand Your Business To Ghana by Oru1233: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2023
What's their current dollar rate

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free U.S Share For Signing Up With Robinhood Free Stock Trading App / Marquee Tents For Sale And Hire (made With Quality Materials) / A Millionaire's Club (NMC) Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.