Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,311 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Problem Trying To Get Whatsapp Activation Code - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problem Trying To Get Whatsapp Activation Code (147 Views)

Stata Crack 18.2 With License Key + Activation Code 2024 [latest] / How To Get Whatsapp Photos And Videos Posted By Your Contacts On Their Status / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Trying To Get Whatsapp Activation Code by tonystark007: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
I factory reset my andriod phone last month, now for the past 3 weeks i have been trying to activate my whatsapp account but i can't receive verification sms from whatsapp.
I have updated the app, uninstall and reinstall, clear data and cache, try using a different sim card, even send emails to their support mails only to recieve automated responses, still i get the same error message 'whatsapp could not send an sms to your number, try again in few hours or minutes'. (I have send and receive sms with this sim card)
i don't know if anyone here has been in a similar situation with the app and got a resolution.
please can anyone suggest a solution to this problem.

(1) (Reply)

See What MTN Posted After Restoring Customers' Debts / Odion Ighalo’s Wife, Sonia Reveals Why She Left The Marriage / I Am Selling My Naira And I Need Xaf In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.