Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces (639 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative / Man Fleeing From Ogun SARS Dies Of Internal Bleeding After A Fall (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by jokality(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
This has raised many questions including if the War parties are really Israel vs Hamas or actually Israel vs Palestinians because the military shelling happened right on humanitarian safe corridors under the four hours acknowledged pause as agreed by the US and Israel themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_wrcYr-WF4?si=E6fek1pa-jbxjNX2
Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by kabillionaire(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Anyone left behind after they were told to move south of Gaza is a terrorist, bomb them all.

10 Likes

Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by jokality(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
kabillionaire:
Anyone left behind after they were told to move south of Gaza is a terrorist, bomb them all.
These are the people that are moving to the south on foot, but still getting bombed on their way. What are you saying

3 Likes

Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by Xscape1993(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Finish up these enemies of the world!!!

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by 90dbest: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
They have been warned to leave since the past two weeks but their chose to be sturbon like their Hamas counterpart. So whatever they see let them accept. By the way, Hamas didn't issues any warning before they attacked innocent Israeli s. Israel is being compassionate and considerate with them. Kudos to Israel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by Bimbilla(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
You can go and finish them by yourself idiot
Xscape1993:
Finish up these enemies of the world!!!
Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by wrongman665(m): 2:38am On Nov 11, 2023
I am not happy with Isreal. Why am i still seeing standing buildings in Gaza?

4 Likes

Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by kabillionaire(m): 3:29am On Nov 11, 2023
jokality:

These are the people that are moving to the south on foot, but still getting bombed on their way. What are you saying
They were asked to move over 2 weeks ago in order not to provide human shield for Hamas, but their stubbornness won't let them despite Isreals' warning that, there will be no restrain in this war.

I'm not an Israeli sympathizer, neither do I've anything to do with them, but I hate terrorism.

Hamas/Palestinian govt. and Isreali is no love lost for a while now, but Hamas with the nod of approval from the Palestinian govt. crossed the line and they'll pay heavily for it.

If only we treats bandits and herdsmen in Nigeria like this, our country would have been a better place by now.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by Rucheen(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Israel is becoming less brutal to these things

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces by Available9: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Why are they leaving now ? The notice was given more than two weeks ago...I guess they are tired of been used as shield...una for stay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update: Missing 400-level Uniabuja Student Found Dead / Robbers Steals N28m, Kills Two In Rivers / This Is Our Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.