Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Part 2 How Jesus Christ Appeared To Me On The 26th Of June 1983. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part 2 How Jesus Christ Appeared To Me On The 26th Of June 1983. (733 Views)

(VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part 2 How Jesus Christ Appeared To Me On The 26th Of June 1983. by louisadiks: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2011
PART 2
HOW JESUS CHRIST APPEARED TO ME ON THE 26Th OF JUNE 1983.

On the 26th of June 1983 at about 3:00am early hours of the morning our Lord Jesus Christ walked into my one room, boys’ squatters where I was living with my roommate, a Ghanaian Christian brother, Bro William at No.10 Laide place at the University of Ibadan. Ibadan.
This was my final year in the university.
This visitation was sequel to what happened on Saturday 25th of June 1983 at about 5:30pm at the rehearsal site of the activity group, Jesus Revolution Voices [JRV] which I belonged to, at the University of Ibadan.
Shortly after the rehearsals had taken off with prayers, the Lord ministered to me a word of knowledge saying:
“A Christian sister in your midst has just been informed that her father was knocked down by a vehicle while he was crossing the road this evening and was rushed to Ibadan University Teaching Hospital.(UCH) for an immediate medical attention.
Now stand before the brethren and give this word of knowledge to the hearing of the members [JRV].
Tell them that I have placed a healing anointing on your palm and that the sister should come out and receive this anointing for her father. And that she should go to UCH and place this anointing on her father’s head and her father shall be made whole.”
Beloved, after making these pronouncements before the brethren I waited for a while but nobody came out in response to the message.
I looked silly and felt something was wrong somewhere.  I knew I heard Him loud and clear. I perceived the sister was present in our midst but could not identify her.  I felt disconnected, pride and self set in, I felt ashamed and disgraced before the brethren. The devil began to work on my mind saying.
A whole spiritual juggernaut and caliber like you being disgraced this way. You can’t take this.
Beloved, my mind became distorted and corrupted doubting the voice I heard and had been used to. My will and emotions got captured, as I excused the brethren and worked out. I knew something was wrong somewhere but could not place it.
It was latter I saw that it was entirely my fault. This leadership syndrome, it’s pride, lust for spiritual supremacy over the brethren and self had began to show their ugly heads in me but the Lord quickly exposed me to the ‘Emptying and sanctification of my vessel’ in order to make me fit for His use again. You may ask how?
The Lord reminded me of His word and scriptures began to flood through my mind. Like a spiritual amoeba or leukocyte, it went around and ate all the foreign bodies, that corrupted my mind, and then I became restored and free to continue with the Lord.
Beloved, below are some of those scriptures that restored me immediately:
A).But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also [utensils] of wood and earthen ware, and some for honorable and noble [use] and some for menial and ignoble [use].
So whoever cleanses himself [from what is ignoble and unclean, who separates himself from contact with contaminating and corrupting influences] will [then himself] be a vessel set apart and useful for honorable and noble purposes, consecrated and profitable to the Master, fit and ready for any good work.
2 Timothy 2:20-21 AMPLV.   
B). And Jesus called them to him and said, You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men hold them in subjection [Tyrannizing over them].
Not so shall it be among you; but whoever wishes to be great among you must be your servant,
And whoever desires to be first among you must be your slave- Just as the Son of Man came not to be waited on but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many [the price paid to set them free]. Matthew 20:25-28 AMPLV.

C). But you are not to be called rabbi (teacher), for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers.
And do not call any one [in the church on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven. And you must not be called masters (leaders), for you have one Master (Leader), the Christ.
He who is greatest among you shall be your servant. Whoever exalts himself [with haughtiness and empty pride shall be humbled (brought low), and whoever humbles himself [whoever has a modest opinion of himself and behaves accordingly], shall be raised to honor.  Matthew 23:8-12AMPLV.
D). I APPEAL to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties]
as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship.
Do not be conformed to this world (age), [fashioned after an adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire], renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [or yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you]. Romans 12:1-2 AMPLV.

E). Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Philippians 2:5-8KJV.

The sister, to whom this word of knowledge came, incidentally was right in front of me praying for the recovery of her father. She did not listen to the call.
Please take note brethren: Before the problem arises the solution had been there WAITING.

As I said, I stood out for a while, got vexed in my spirit and felt disgraced. I managed to handover to another brother to continue with the prayer session while I went out to the classroom’s corridor pacing up and down but kept saying
‘Lord I heard you loud and clear what is happening Lord’.
At this instance there was silence in heaven.
I managed to return to the meeting to continue with the rehearsals after being restored by the Holy Spirit. At the end of the meeting I saw one of the sisters desiring to see me. Finally we met and she narrated her story recalling the information she received before she came in for the rehearsals.  She felt led to pray for her father first rather than dash to the hospital. She claimed that after the prayers, she had peace in her heart that God was in control.
Innocently she looked at me because she did not know the wrong she had caused.  At this time, it dawned on me that I had doubted the Lord. Prior to this time, the Lord had warned me never to doubt Him or His word.
When I explained what happened vis-à-vis my position. She was so apologetic and sympathized with me for the pain she had caused me to doubt the Lord.
  I told her that there was an anointing on my palm and that she should stretch forth her palms to receive the anointing for her father’s injured head and that when she lays her palm on her father’s head he would be made whole. She did as was instructed her and her father was made whole.
Beloved, I left the rehearsal site though satisfied that I heard Him loud and clear but with great fear that I doubted Him besides I messed up by uttering things I should not have mentioned.
On my way home, the Lord spoke again and said to me;
”I will appear unto you.”
I was shaken at heart and kept on praying for God’s mercy. I got to my apartment and laid on my bed praying for forgiveness. I kept on with the prayers until sleep overtook me for a while.
I did not know when the Lord walked into my room but I knew I was woken from sleep by the prayers of my roommate.
As I turned I saw Jesus Christ seated on my bed. With His stretched out finger pointing at me.
He said.
“You doubted me.”
As I looked at His face, tears rolled down my eyes as I pleaded for mercy.
The Lord said to me;
“Stretch out your hands. As I did to Moses for a sign to believe me, so also, you have to experience my touch today in order to know that I have called you.”
Beloved, I felt my two hands norm as He continued by laying His two hands on my two hands passing His anointing into my body through my palms and said to me:
“I want you to know, that you know, that you know that I have called you as an Apostle and a Teacher into the work of My ministry”.
Right there, as He raised His hands up, I noticed a whitish snow like ball as a cloud on His right palm and He said to me,
“Receive the unction of my Spirit” as He pushed the whitish snow like ball into my mouth and said “This is my refreshing and rest, I will speak through you”.   
MY EXPERIENCE.
Beloved my experience in the work of this ministry has been wonderful.
The Lord told me:
“Don’t prepare any message for My people, give them My message. For My Word is settled in heaven already. Rather prepare your vessels by ensuring that it is sanctified, consecrated and fit for My use.”
When the Lord speaks through me to the people, I learn most of the times the same hour the people are receiving the message especially during questions and answers sessions. It’s often fantastic.
The Lord said to me:
“Whenever you stand ministering to My people, tell them that I appeared to you and tell them about the message I sent through you to them. As you teach, tell them to feel free to stop you at any point of the ministration and ask their questions from anywhere and I will provide the answers.  You see, fellowship is a two way communication sort of thing. Every minister who receives My word for My people and knows that I the  Lord I am the one speaking should not be scared of questions but should rejoice that I will provide the answers to confirm My presence in their midst.”
This is why nobody can time me whenever I am ministering until the food for the day is over. As long as someone is thirsty he or she must be filled. I have stood 24hours standing in that unction of the Spirit releasing His word several times. This is Amazing.
Beloved, it is fantastic to see how the Lord works through me to satisfy the longing hearts of the people and to their greatest amazement. So beloved know that God has answers to your questions wherever you are. Please do not hesitate in sending me an email of your questions and you will receive the mind of God.
[manchildfaq@gmail.com] or call +2347035112227]

Re: Part 2 How Jesus Christ Appeared To Me On The 26th Of June 1983. by Sweetnecta: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2011
how are the christians different from the other pagans our there, making from creation gods to worship or associate with God?

how are the christians different from those occultists who have from time things appearance to them from creations, dont rebuff them but worship them instead?

(1) (Reply)

Value Re-orientaion: Panacea To Materialism / Part25 Contrasting Differences Between The True Church Practicing True Christian / Christianity Grows In Africa Whilst It Declines In Europe And Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.